/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3328

Cute Yuuko Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-z09mrP5vmA?list=PLwr4APntuEQvJQOpb6X239meZeKYjt1ep&t=1013
youtube.com/watch?v=kr_zrRdw4to
clyp.it/4gqiyoox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lilly!

I feel bad for Kenji
kenji route when

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

Lilly!

Lilly!

Rin!

Kenji!

Did you ever promise to do something because of KS?
Did you stick to it?

Something is kind of off about emi in this picture. She looks a bit mischievous, like a gremlin or something.

ksg mansion when

Cannot unsee

YUUKO THREAD WOOOO

One for Mish!

Nth for a happy Hana!

MIGHT AS WELL post a YUCKY Yuuko.

UGGHH

What's with this game? Seems kinda sexist.....

I promised that I would change my life and improve myself.
>2012
>be friendless shut-in loser, borderline failed my second last year of high school because I put 0 effort into anything, wasting my life with anime and vidya
>play KS, get Lilly's route and get emotionally destroyed by it
>realise how much I wanted someone like her to love
>have sudden realisation that if Lilly were real, there's no way she would ever choose me, or fall in love with me, because I'm an overweight loser with zero direction in life headed towards NEETdom
>realise that I need to change my life and fix it so that one day I can find my lilly
>promise to myself that I will fix my life
>start running and working out
>start studying and trying not to fail school, plan to go to uni and get a decent job
>start actually leaving the house and going outside
>think of lilly almost every day and how much I want to meet someone like her
>end up losing weight, getting into better shape
>do well in final exams and go to university
>despite being horrible at talking to people, managed to have two gfs, neither of which worked out
I can say without a doubt that ks changed my life. If I hadn't played it I think I'd probably be a lonely, depressed NEET who failed high school.

Fuck off, Undertaker.

I am happy to hear that.

Yuuko is cute. CUTE! BAD UNDIE!

Could Rin play vidya? What would her favourite game be? I think she would enjoy harder games, maybe Dark Souls.

Rin plays Deus ex, this is cannon

DDR

I've replayed Hanakos route about 3 times now, why the fuck can't I bring myself to do anything else

If you would do that to her 3 times the obvious explanation is that you hate her.

for Rin

youtu.be/-z09mrP5vmA?list=PLwr4APntuEQvJQOpb6X239meZeKYjt1ep&t=1013

Nth for Hana!

>not a single Suzu was posted last thread

You have no one to blame but yourself.

I was asleep

The thread was up for three and half days.

He was asleep alright man.

good for you, mang!

>

i loved emi's actress, but i'm thinking the project is dead. the tranny director's college shut down and he was freaking out about it. hasn't been updated in over half a year, and this was after bringing on another director because the original one was so busy

Hanako

>Hanako will never let you cum on her burn scars

Who said you need her permission?

gross

I most want to cum in her pussy.
Whether safely with protection to make us feel good, or without so we could start a family.

Fuck that was 7 months ago? I remember thinking yay it's not dead and it feels like that was last month.

makes me sad. i was really enjoying it. 2 months ago the let's dub facebook page said they had an episode almost ready, but nohting posted yet. i have a big voice crush on the emi actress and thought rin was well done as well

>tfw waiting for Lilly route

good fucking luck, mang

>people who buy small watches

hisao has small feminine writsts, though

hana

Suzu

>ywn cum in an unconscious suzu

feels bad man

>implying you could violate an unconscious suzu

i'll explicitly state it, then: i would like to cum in an unconscious suzu

That is evil_

no you don't. You want to move her into a safe and comfortable position so she doesn't hurt herself

i'd go down on her first

The Lilly alpha route is just stupid. It's so out of line with every other route and it's pretty obvious that even when it was being written nobody intended to keep it in the final product. That scene where Hisao imagines LilyxHanako yuri is just hamfisted and stupid

>rin scene
>it aint me starts playing

>Hanako scene
>painful history starts playing

>Scene in the Shanghai
>Red Velvet starts playing

Lilly!

i'd gladly cum on lilly's belly

*in

well if you have some kind of surgical fetish that's your prerogative, i guess.

>people want to cum in/on you
>when all you want to do is make tea

[x] cum in tea

the fact that they used that track for you know what is especially disgusting

>hfw this isn't her teabag

youtube.com/watch?v=kr_zrRdw4to

I want to cum in lilly because it's the ultimate expression of my love for her.

How long have you all been browsing this general?

Getting to a year now for me man, how bout you?

A few months in 2013. Started learning some of the songs on piano recently and I was reminded of this general. I was surprised to see it still existed

Nice to see you coming back then man, and hope you can keep learning the songs.

was on ks/b/ daily from 6 august 2013 until it got killed. have been here daily since.

Thanks. Here's a clip I recorded to see how my phone would pick up the piano. It's not perfect yet.
clyp.it/4gqiyoox

Sounds pretty good man, hope you can keep improving.

Last night, I listened to my favorite highlights from the KS OST thus far. I cried. I think this was an inhibitor for lots of things, not just for adoration of KS. My partner and I broke up two weeks ago and I took it fine, but last night was where I really thought about everything that happened and let it all out. I'm playing more KS this evening, glad to have returned to it. One of the thoughts I had last night was that I can enjoy, remember and apply this game for the rest of my life. My experience with it doesn't need to end when I finish the routes. I'm glad KS (and hopefully /ksg/) will be here for me when the going gets rough.
I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

Another thing. I read the post archive for the thread discussing where KS will be in a few years, if there will be a tenth anniversary thread. A particularly sad post discussed what might happen if one remembers KS, wants to play it, and discovers the website is down. I don't understand 100% how installation of games works, not sure if there needs to be an active server hosting the files, but is KS archived elsewhere in the event the game becomes unavailable?

That sounds great! I started learning piano a few months ago and would love to be able to eventually play that song. It's one of my favourites from the soundtrack, just a beautiful song.

This is wonderful! I play piano as well, I'm working on Wisona right now. We should have a Katawa Shoujo concert!!

color me impressed. please stick with it

Nice to see a fellow newfriend here. I played it a while ago and had a similar experience (played it shortly after my gf broke up with me). Who's your favourite katawa so far?

Lilly! I went into the game with my eyes on Rin because feet but I ended up on Lilly's route in what seemed to be a complete fluke. I failed her route on my initial attempt, but I played it through correctly immediately after, due to no small part from the KS Discord. I've played through Lilly, Hanako, and I'm about halfway through Emi's route. I still remember Lilly's the most fondly, and the songs related to her never fail to bring a tear to my eye.
Who's your favorite Katawa?

I love Lilly too! When I first played I was expecting hanako to be my favourite. I got emi first, then Lilly and I totally fell in love with her and her route.
What discord are you talking about? Undertaker's one?
I'm also fairly new to ksg, first played it a few months ago.

I honestly didn't like Hanako's route. It was appealing to me because I got to see more Lilly. Undertaker's discord is the one, yeah. I think there's another one but I'm already inactive in the one I'm in enough. I'm new to KSG as well. I believe I started playing it back in March or April, and I've kind of been sitting on it until now.

Not but what's your name on the discord?

;)

suzu!

Is the fanmade Suzu route any good? I've been meaning to check it out

if you're talking about the pseudo route made by scissorlips i personally really enjoyed it despite that some parts could feel a bit cheesy and the fact that the way the narcolepsy is portrayed is far from reality And there's also Summer's clover , by suriko , but this one is focused on miki

Is there a card for this girl?

>The Lilly alpha route is just stupid. It's so out of line with every other route and it's pretty obvious that even when it was being written nobody intended to keep it in the final product.
There are definitely some scenes which are way more light-hearted and comical than the tone which the other authors were going for. I'm glad they cut the bulk of that stuff out and came to a reasonable compromise on the tone of the final product. I still like Lilly's alpha route for what it is, but there's no denying that the author went too far stuffing it with extra scenes which were ultimately out of place and redundant.

>Hanako and Lilly's routes are both somewhat of a mess. Some people prefer Hana's alpha routes but they're dark at times.
Only the Hanako alpha route. The 'true' Hanako route isn't particularly dark at all. it's also the best out of both games

>I don't think anyone prefers the alpha Emi and Rin routes
The alpha Emi route straight up doesn't exist, at least not in a playable fashion. The alpha Rin route is almost the exact same as her final route, but with slightly altered choice structure and one extra scene in a karaoke booth which ended up being cut. Only the Hanako/true/Lilly/Shizune ones are really worth trying out.

>no more patient
>no more darkwraith
>no more smspf
>no more flockdraw
>no more movie streams with Alphabro
Why even bother living

Emi doesn't have an alpha route, it's exactly the same as the final but with no act 4 and one extra line at the end of act 3

Rin's route has some different scenes like the bit with her headphones

what do you mean by 'a card' ?

If you know what i mean then you don't have one.

>Emi doesn't have an alpha route
More or less what I meant.

>Rin's route has some different scenes like the bit with her headphones
The differences in those scenes are honestly so trivial (imho) that I could only recommend it to the sort of diehard Rin fan that just has to play it anyway.

maybe

This is your typical "hey I just finished the game for the first time" comment. Apologize for my English in advance.
Background: I've never played VNs before and never had any contact with anything anime-related. I'm also disabled (nothing severe) guy from central Europe in his early 20s if this has any meaning.
I've read somewhere (okay I was searching for interesting wank material, you got me) you get to date girls with disabilities and thought "no way it's not gonna be a trainwreck". I believe this is the most common way of finding out about the game? Back to the point and about how wrong I was.
Immediately noticed some connections with the main character: sudden illness with prolonged hospital stay (diagnosed with Crohn's and mild heart condition that fortunately was treatable, still had to stay a few months).
I've decided to get closer to Hanako because of the similarities (facial burn scars, interest in books, introvert). Man, she's a hard person to get through. It made me reflect on the way I've been reacting to people trying to strike a conversation with me. Also the way she reacted to strangers staring at her scars. I'm very self-conscious about my face too, it hit really close to home. The last chapter was great although I can't shake off the feeling it was a bit too chaotic, with a lot happening at once. Not gonna go into the detail as I would exceed the char limit a few times.
Damn, I got teary-eyed writing this. This was a great story with some turns I did not expect. Felt very personal too, because of my similarities to both characters.
I can honestly say the last time I've felt like this was few years back when I finished reading C. R. Zafón's "Marina" (recommending btw). Except that one had more bitter, nerve wrecking ending with kind of "kill me now" feeling. Ending of KS was more of a "tears in eyes and stupid grin on face" ending.
If this seems like a rambling to you, you're right but I regret nothing.
If you've got this far, thanks for reading.