/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #133

Translation Never Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games. Except Violated Heroine, keep that shit in /hgg2d/.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out, 2.02 is the current version.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process. Wait, he's gone now. God bless.
UI Patch for Part 2 will be released sometime this year!

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji (HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w (or check the MGQ pastebin for a torrent)
2.01 Update: mega.nz/#!KQElTZqb!L9PpVMpNnqsaAd6uGemKfXJMFazpP4-ALhCAwrHu1xM
Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
mega.nz/#!1E4UEAoS!q6axxBuIxeJi09gl4dOn8znBnkUUNc_mLs1qIJY3RVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRAISE ILIAS

ILIASUAKUBAR

No, I haven't gotten anything from the village chief.

Is there something ELSE I have to do now?

>when you apply the bitbucket patch

Where's the previous thread?

Praise the oppai

o shit rip

You triggered the start of the quest if you are able to enter the shrines.

In the cat shrine, talk to the shrine maiden, then talk to cats until Luka says something after, then talk to the shrine maiden again.
In the tanuki shrine, talk to the fox, then head to the right side of the orochi falls and talk to the tanuki there.
There shouldn't be anything to do in the fox shrine.
There was something to do in the snake shrine, but I can't remember what.

Afterwards, talk to the village chief and he should give you the item to allow anyone to become those 3 jobs, which is likely a required quest to recruit Shirohebi.

But I already recruited Shirohebi.

>Check sadpanda CGs
>I haven't met even half of the new Battle Fuckers
Jesus where are they hiding, I went to every town in both present and past.

Ah, I didn't follow the comment chain all the way back and misunderstood that as your goal. I'm still unsure what your goal is. The only other quest that I know of in Yamatai is finding the 4 youths that travel around the world or the Orochi optional battle.

go into every building

There's a merchant area in the east of past Remila which has one. 3 on a ship directly east of the marine strait. For the rest, there should be one per non-deserted present town.

Wonder what luka will get in part 3 he's got the spirits and almost all his moves but I feel he going to fall behind without something else

Okay, talking to the one shrine maiden DID continue the questline. So we should add that into the retard walkthrough for future things.

Thanks, man.

their homes are usually surrounded by unconscious guys, how do you miss them?

The new hero jobs sound like they might be for him only also guess when he goes full Angel mode he'll get the fallen angel class

What happens if you don't side with the spooder princess? She doesn't sound like she'd make a great queen but I do want to recruit her

So, besides handjobs and blowjobs, do battle fuckers do anything like thighjobs,assjobs and titjobs?

You don't recruit her because of your lack of trust. Why didn't you trust her, user?

monster girl gamu should accept from you with open arms!

East of the marine strait? I went there, and just looped back to Sabasa, expected invisible walls but apparently the world is a circle.
Those I'm missing all seem to be sea based BFs so I think it's those. Where are they more exactly?

Can someone link the UI patch please?

On a ship in that area. You may have to trigger them by reading the notice board in the pocket castle, then talking to the pirate mermaid captain.

yes, plenty
even armpitjobs
Just no pussy or ass action because that's against the rules

There is no UI patch.

There was one linked in one of the earlier threads

>lucifina asks ilias to play
>ilias says no because she should be studying
>lucifina gets a look of horror
>ilias agrees to play in worry about luci revolting again

It is unofficial and does not work with 2.01.

Ah, thanks

ITS LAZARUS!

fixed

God I fucking love Ilias!

Huh, I guess that's a real good confidence booster if you're so skilled and hot you can make a man cum within five minutes.

I still wonder what Luka's other party members think whenever he leaves them outside to go in alone or when they see him and one of his other party members go off some place while in the castle.

Should I destroy seedlings of light?

I was so glad when Astaroth killed Ilias.

The notice board did the trick, thanks.

>glad that bunch of disgusting succusluts fucked up the timelines
day of the vasectomy soon, heretic

ILIAS VULT

She liked her singing because it made everyone ears bleed

Fuck yes I'm going to play one route with ilias and then one with alice just so that they both get to watch shitlias getting exterminated. And then replay both routes again and again and again.

She gets a free level boost IIRC and her succubus form has better stats/passives than her human form

PUBLIC EXECUTION

Wait what happened to evaluation, why is Ilias so different in the Sonya evaluations? I know that the old Ilias was killed, but who is the new one?
Also I went to the library in the Netherworld and saw that under Cirque du Croix there is a spot reserved to Tamamo, how can you fight her? Or is it reserved just in case you somehow win the uniwinnable fight in Grandgold?

I wonder how IIias took watching herself die and to succubis no less, her most hated monster.

>spoiler evaluation
What do you mean how different?

>Or is it reserved just in case you somehow win the uniwinnable fight in Grandgold?
Shikimamo is a super-boss of super-bosses.

We need to fuck her up to show her the true power of friendships because those two chunni assholes can go straight to hell.

>mfw the whole tradition of Alraune throne succession

Explain

Crossdressers and "straight" rump rompers not welcome

The current Queen tricks the candidate into becoming a Queen by withholding information
This has happened for at least 2 generations now

The queen sets up the successor as the leader of Plantsect village. When it comes time for the new queen to take the throne, the previous queen tells her that she must obtain a special plant that has been gathering energy from the sun. The successor does not want to become the queen due to how annoying ruling just Plantsect was. She decides to destroy the plant to prevent the ceremony. Destroying the plant releases its stored energy, which causes the successor to become the new queen.

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

saw that the game now on 2.02 did someone already post it somewhere?

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

voreanon, love, (you) etc. etc.

Fuck off.

Is there a list of Queens? I am fucking lost, there's too many of them
Also, how do I recruit mermaid Queen? She seems worried about her daughter but I dunno what to do

Poor Dargoth, he should take a break for a while

El's sidequest is in Port Natalia. It involves consulting queen alraune at some point.

The hell?

Who will be in your endgame party?

Same as always
Slime and snails and puppy dog tails

>no chuuni

Can we recruit Sabasa King?

Luka, Heinrich, Marcellus, and Nero, all with every job and race they can get mastered.

What did you do before you needed to talk to the Shrine Maiden to progress? I tried to include every step, but if I missed something I'll add it in.

Anyone can explain how the mastery thing is working? I cant decipher google translate in this case

Luka
Lazarus
San Ilia king
Nero
The rest of the boys

Check the guide, then ask here if you have questions.

The full instructions for the cat shrine should be:
Talk to shrine maiden. Talk to cats until Luka responds to one. Talk to the shrine maiden again. She should walk up to a different cat.

Alright, I'll fix that. Thanks user.

>Nero
Bitch-ass momma's boy

And what is this required to do? I'm guessing the 4 perverts quest?

Angels BTFO
Monsters BTFO
Apoptosis BTFO

That's not true at all. Both Dargoth's current bitbucket and the one I made should work just fine in 2.01.

Sort of Fight fire with fire.
And i dont want to level anyone 6 damn hours nonstop in admin tower again. No, fuck no.

Is there an elf BF or Amira hidden somewhere in the elf village?
Also, is elf princess saved for part 3?

That's for the 4 shrines quest, which unlocks the samurai, ninja, and taoist jobs for everyone.

The perverts are found in other villages after talking to them in front of the meeting hall: Harpy village, Port Natalia, Sylph's forest, and Succuus village, iirc, they are required to recruit ant queen.

None on the elf island that is only accessible in part 2. You can't seem to recruit the elf princess yet.

>when the likes of Scat Captain, Panty Sensei and MILF Hunter save the multiverse

>tfw no resident drawfriend to show Luka cracking open a cold one with the boys

Can we have the link again please?

Yeah, had that bit, I just wanted to know where I ought to put it. The guide doesn't cover the 4 shrines quest yet, so I guess I'll just put it at the end. (I didn't go for jobs yet since I can't read what I'm getting anyway)

Do you think we'll ever get to fuck Noah Queen? It doesn't seem like TT is in touch with the artist who did her, but I doubt he'd just tease all those "of marriage age" for no reason?

You can't access the shrine area until you talk to the village chief about it. If it doesn't already, the other step in the guide that requires access to the shrine should mention talking to him at least once.

sheep and ostrich girl
they've done too much work for me and i find the alcoholic sheep thing very endearing

It does mention to talk to an old man, telling you where he is, but I added that he's the village chief.

What is your opinion on sheep wool carpets?

>Setouchi was too lazy to draw a new sprite for Chipapa Lucia
Fucking hack

the rabbit and sheep girl don't have any extra dialogue here. i was disappointed

Speaking of which, does anyone know how to get the carpet from Sheep Island? The guide doesn't seem to know either and I've tried bringing my sheep girl along, but nothing happens when I bring her to the Sheep Girl at the door besides a line or two of dialogue between Luka and one of the two sheep.

Bonnie has a request about the Gloria pirates but I can't seem to find them
Where are they?

it took you this long to realize this

mega.nz/#!1E4UEAoS!q6axxBuIxeJi09gl4dOn8znBnkUUNc_mLs1qIJY3RVk

The only thing it had over had over Dargoth's last time I checked was accessories and some rushedly translated part 2 skill names. Personally I just used Dargoth's then copy pasted what it didn't have from mine onto his in notepad.
I'd post that version but I'm visiting my parents for 4th of July and don't have access to my computer

You can only get the carpet when you're doing the Queen Vampire's recruitment quest, when she asks you to get a high-quality carpet for her Vampire Pub.

I'm not sure if they're always there, but they should be directly east of the navy base.

I'm sure they're very proud.

>The sprite of Grangold king looks better than Setouchi's drawing.
>Even pixel artists draw his characters better.

What's up with Grangold king being a chimera? And why does he look familiar? He wasn't like that in the VN?