Why are old cars looks so much better than new cars? ;_;

Why are old cars looks so much better than new cars? ;_;

because

Because they already existed when you were growing up, and being surrounded by them in whatever way shaped your aesthetic sense. People born in 1900 probably complained about car designs of the 50s and wished their Model A's back. It's always been like that.

because everything today is 4000 pounds of safety features and INFOTAINMENT CHECK OUT THIS COOL STUFF WEVE GOT IN STORE 4U

because regulations

1) regulations and other technical stuff that prevents imagination to go wild
2) modern designers are like modern artists - think that shit with few effects looks good

Define "old" cars. If you mean 80's or 70's you're a retard.

Nothing hits feels and memories as hard as nostalgia. Fuck man, nostalgia is a weird thing, its kind of great and sad at the same time. Every late evening Im playing my VH1 classics playlist, turn on car ads and browse vehicles made pre 1995. All about feels. Am I being weird for doing this?

the designs are emasculating and the driving is desensationalized and the infrastructure is shit and the music on the radio is shit

face it, old cars were smaller. smaller cars looked better because of that alone.

I was born in 1997, grew up surrounded by 2000s cars, but prefer the style of 20s-80s cars

Handle better and are 10x more fun too...no matter how fast you are going.

DELET THIS RIGT NOW

I was always a "le wrong generation" person even as a child

For America, the designers were not faggots, the company cultures were not shit, everything was centralized in Detroit and not off experimenting in odd places of the world

cant argue with that. they might have lacked safety, but i think that it should be the buyers choice, not mandated. its not like motorcycles except the goldwing are safe.

let freedom ring

Regulations.

Now everything looks like a blob with a small front end, huge cab and bloated due to all the airbags, electronics and plastic shoved in.

fun fact, i like the 57-59 apache look better than the 60-66

yes they had shit engines, but they style man

i know you fags will give me shit for this, but right looks better imo

At least you can buy the cars that give you your aesthetic meme boners.

rules and regulations.
also no more bright colours.
its all grey, white or black.

you have shit taste

>derp
Literally the same company

whats the "simplest" you can go following EU regulations?
i remember there used to be "rally" versions of Peugeot 205 with less electrical shit to drop the weight down.

Its not just size.

>HSV
>Holden
>The same
That is like calling AMG and mercedes the same.

[spoiler]
they are
[/spoiler]

1987 was 30 years ago.

A car made in 1992 is legally a classic car.

Just because it isn't pre-smog doesn't mean it isn't old.

>company takes cars and modifies them
>it is now the company that makes the cars
solid logic

why pretend to be so retarded

its literally called Mercedes AMG and is a part of Mercedes

I think they are doing alright

Someone might say all modern cars look the same even though every car in the 70s and 80s either looked like a cheese wedge or a brick. in the 50s, all cars tend to share the same design language.

Imo, the 60s had the most radical designs that have stood the test of time, and they were primarily American.

>company that modifies is wholly owned subsidary of company that makes cars
>isn't the same company

like saying an SRT hellcat challenger isn't a fucking dodge

>1987 was 30 years ago.

>Imo, the 60s had the most radical designs that have stood the test of time, and they were primarily American.

ikr

This is not true user. Do you realize toyota was making cars in the 80s?

>my car is 10 years older than me

Yes I can, and I love it.

Anyone able to help me with an ID on this?

It made me so disappointed watching Leno try and suggest something to the cucks who design all those awful crossovers.

Friendly Reminder: your car was more than likely designed by someone with zero interest in cars.