Fun in the summer sun with Severa!

Lyon GHB when

Azura a best

Atk+ res -
Is there any salvaging or should I kms

Do you think Sain deflowered Priscilla before he left back to Caelin

Mareeta is for...

That's literally his second best IV next to Spd/Res

rolled a -atk +def summer gaius... so who would want his skills or should i keep him as a trophy?

I always preferred Erk x Priscilla. At least it has a happy ending.

What's a good build? I can't really find on one raven

Is there any use for a 5* healer that doesn't have Wrathful Staff and isn't on a horse?

build him so he can quad

>join priscilla
>Never get any high bonus round flags, only at the very beginning of the round
>have 2k flags saved
Nice, can't wait to turn them all in for 22000 each.

Raven would have cut off his head

Give his bow to takumi

Where the fuck are his nipples?

Keep him, he's limited.

Brave axe
Death blow
Something
Something
Or
Brave
L&d
Desp
Something

But Erk is Nino's husband.

Spd/Res does the quadmeme build well since he's basically an axe version of BrideCuck with a bit more bulk, but +Atk can use DB well too.

Magic tanking and chip damage. He'd be even better at those if Ravens didn't exist.

>Get Raven at launch of game
>He's amazing, carries me through pretty much everything
>No one bats an eye over him
>Legion comes around
>Suddenly everyone's interested in Priscilla's brother because quad memes
Was he literally a sleeper unit this whole time?

>Erk
>not Jaffar
Have you even played Heroes?

nipple machine broke

>My team gets bonus time for being weaker
>Switch my leader to a level 1 for the next hour

Anyone else do this?

>nerf
>gacha

(lol

This game's balance is a joke but it's intended like that, gachas are glorified p2w

The only way horsememes/dancers/bladememes etc will ever fuck off is if they introduce something else broken enough to powercreep them out

In the same dimension Tiki's asscrack is in

Healers tend to be the best res tanks available. Many of them can survive a full alpha-strike from thundercock, and since they don't need HP to perform their primary function they can be good baiters.

Using a healer kills your arena score though

Yep, I knew he'd be decent when I saw that spread and the kit he comes with, if I wasn't currently trying to roll greens to get a good +Atk Cherche I'd probably be working on a similar Deathblow setup for my +Atk Raven, since he got fucked over by -Spd.

Warriors is holding a poll where the top 2-3 winners (depending on number of rts) get some kind of bonus conversations with each other

twitter.com/FireEmblemMusou/status/880712696991281156
>Marth/Chrom 40%
>Shion/Lianna 8%
>Ryoma/Chrom 27%
>Kamui/Marx 25%

P-please remember to show your favorite new girl some love, /feg/!!

Sadly I don't have a Takumi
That's probably what I'll do

I do not.

No-one but the most braindead inbred loser likes Lianna

Greens were low-value on release because more than half the units available are red and most teams were (still are) red-heavy or use a red sweeper.
Greens still tend to be mediocre in general, but a few are very good at what they do, especially now that blue-based teams are becoming the standard. Problem with raven is that he's generally outclassed by wyvern axes.

>Heroes
>cannon
Why is Faye an archer again?

Yeah, guess I'll feed him a Wrys, he might come in handy next Tempest Trials.

I wish I had that IV. Mine is +res -def. He's god tier, infantry axe, better than Legion or Anna. And unlike Brave Fredrick, can actually take a Dire Thunder and live.

Luna + Death Blow + Drag Back
or
Luna + Life and Death + Desperation + Threaten Speed

Can someone fucking explain why Lachesis' "weaker" bonus only lasted 30 minutes?????? I only got ONE battle at bonus before it flipped!!!!

They normally update every hour, but the server admins will cheat to attempt to skew things in the favour of IS' prize horse if they start to fear an upset.

>Elisefags happy to spend flags against Lachesis
>Meanwhile Priscillafriends playing the long game

I just got a Cain and he has so much SI value I'm not sure what to do.

Brave sword+ for the Fonse? Or someone else?

Wom for ninian/olive/Hector?

>Even Japan hate the OCs
kek.

lmao the autism is real

Marth/Chrom or Ryoma/Chrom are the more interesting of those conversations.

He was overshadowed by Hector before, now that everyone realised the latter is a big meme they jumped on Raven's boat.

Lmao what

It literally updates every hour, but takes like 5 minutes to process the score

If he is 5* the Brave sword + is probably better if you use Alfonse on rotation in arena. He comes in 4* too and with WoM 3 fully unlocked for SI.

Consider yourself lucky. I'm one of the more unfortunate ones who ended getting a single Cain, with go figure +Atk -Res, so I can't even skill fodder him.

>priscilla and lissa neck and neck for almost the entire 2 days
>just barely able to get into the top 9000 because I missed one of the multipliers

Fuck this shit, I want my feathers goddamit

>hector
>a meme
B-but I just got him by accident

I see.

I was expecting Lissa to lose harder so I can get more bonus multipliers, but even with everyone else barely doing anything she's trickling down ever so slowly. Ah well, at least I'm guaranteed top 1k if this pace keeps up.

Distant Def with QR

If there ever is a Magvel banner, who do you want on it?

Actually is just people being contrarian, good luck baitain thundercock or linde with raven lmao

>Pick Lachesis to take advantage of multipliers
>They all happen early in the morning when I'm sleeping or when I'm busy with real life shit

Fuck this shitty mode and this shitty multiplier bullshit

Just makes it easier for us in the next round.

Unfortunately I rolled a 5* one with workable IVs as my only Cain ever, so I'm stuck with him for a good while. 4* WoM is probably the rarest thing you can get from him, there's a ridiculous number of other Brave Swords, and Threaten Attack can be gotten from a few other sources like 4* Hawkeye.

>Please remember to show your favorite new girl some love, /feg/!!
But Athena isn't in Warriors.

hector isnt good for rein bait either

>plant my hector on a defense tile
>dies to moonmeme quickpulse rein

they could put literally anyone on it and I'd be happy.

Hector is good user, but back then everyone gave him way too much credit and was too retarded to deal with him. Now you got way more options to deal with him if he isn't +RES.

Who /-atksummerunit/ here?

So which color seems to be your lucky color, This is what I have gotten from Red.

7 Hinatas
5 Lonqu
+atk -def Erika
+atk -def Leo
+atk -def Tharja
+speed -res Tharja
2 Ryomas, one +speed -hp

Dudes no. Lachesis got a multiplier at the beginning of this hour. This is what it's like since 26 minutes ago.

Her bonus lasted for ONE battle. At 10:30 (my time), it updated and flipped.

Are they not supposed to last one hour!???

kek

Obviously you're in a +30 Timezone you moron

Nah, its 10+ hours left. I'm not using my flag just yet in fear we'll trigger her multiplier in the last hour. Just wait until america primetime and sheer numbers will catch us up.

Where's are bonus Lissaniggers

He was better when he solved every GHB by himself. Now he is decent on offense and decent in some GHBs, hard to get around in Tempest for dat speed score, and generally pretty bad on defense unless you luck out with a wings of memes kill on someone who miscalculates a fight.

why is Priscilla so strong lads

Nice delusion.

This is bullshit. Seriously what happened???

It's not the worst, since I'll just got another bonus here in a couple minutes but SHIT.

You know its true. It's just a matter of math and experience from the previous round. Never burn so early in the game as the last 4 hours are what makes the gauntlet.

>Save 1000+ flags that you wont be able to burn at the end
Elisefags CANT be this retarded

yeah hector needs +res and a spur to survive fully buffed thundercock with memebow.

It's not bs at all if you live in a real Timezone that has a 00 at the end instead of living in a meme Timezone

That was already debunked yesterday otherwise you'd have the lead right now.

BONUS PART TWO LACH NIGGERS

She's fueled by lust for Raven's cock

and it ended like this with a 5.25 rate fuck me

You save them for the last hours you stupid fuck.

>700mil+
You're not getting it. Lissa is dead. Submit to House Caerleon.

It's 11:04 CENTRAL TIME (UTC -06:00)!!!!!!
Three minutes past the hour! WHY HASN'T THIS SHIT UPDATED TO PUT LACHESIS BACK INTO THE SWING??????????

Are the seriously fucking with us?
Does ISIS now update on the half-hour?
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

We has the lead because of sheer numbers final round + burning. The timer is automatic, and it just triggers her bonus sooner because you can't coordinate everyone to stop playing.

Aren't we all

It's updated fuck face

IT'S ON MOTHERFUCKER GO GO GO FOR NORDION

The fuck are you talking about I just did my run

>Want
Lute, Amelia, Tethys, Marisa

>Likely
Lute, Joshua, Innes and Tana

Why do you think you're clever?

I seriously wonder what happened. It's back and it promises I'll get another battle, but I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

ffs I should've joined Lachesis bros, this fucking stalemate is gonna last the whole day

Lucius, please.