Honda hrv

Just bought a 2017 honda hrv for the lady. Makes my 07 accord feel dated. Anyone have an experience with cars like this? Crossover suvs?

Seems good so far

This has to be fucking bait.

Yeah, they fucking suck OP. They fucking suck as normal cars, and they fucking suck as off-road vehicles. So they're literally pointless. It's a fad. They're the fidget spinners of cars.
Also why do you buy a fucking car for ur mylady". Doesn't that bitch make her own money.

>New car makes my old car feel dated

Anyone else experienced this???

>has a “career” wife

Can’t provide for your family? You seem pretty insecure.

I mean, its a pavement car only, the only off-roading it will ever see is maybe parking in the grass or going to the city park.

>cucked by a financial leech

I own one what do you want to know.

Why.

That's all I want to know, why.

might as well marry your dog then

On what points? Is it a small economical car that gets me to my new career? Sure. Do I have to worry about snow? No its a tiny bit raised but it does the job. I will admit I would have preferred a sedan. something about a higher up seating position bugs me, but its totally an great A-B car. We get a shit ton of potholes here and this thing eats them up np.

But how do your wife's kids like it?

Why didn't you opt for an used CR-V or an Xterra?

Because all the crvs on the market where I am are all high mileage ex-uber cars

wait

you bought a car for your girlfriend

it's not bait, it's paid shilling

Honda literally advertises their cars on this site, this is like the 9,000th HRV thread we've had in the last 3 months

it's just Honda shills trying to generate "buzz" about their faggoty little crossover

I responded to the wrong post. My bad

How does it feel to be a paranoid schizophrenic

The '07 accord is dated and the hrv drives like a cardboard box

he's not paranoid tho. i work for a major tech company and shill on /g/ all the time. stock options and company performance bonuses are the norm. i don't get paid specifically to shitpost but if people buy my companies shit i make more money.

Go away amd

I doubt it. Honda is not stupid and they know exactly how to market cars. They wont waste a second of time here if there isn't and money involved. Most of 4chans Veeky Forums are poor as fuck students . No offense.

This is true, this is not a shill thread.

The Honda HR-V is a truly revolutionary vehicle. As some of my other Honda family members pointed out already, its nice and comfortable to drive, up high on the road with good visibility. It drives easy like a sedan, but has the flexibility of a full size suv. If I need to take out my bike to a local trail, I can toss it right in the back thanks to the magic seats. If the lady needs to take it for a quick run to the store, its a snap to put the seats back up for room for that delicious cake!! A great all around crossover, and the fun doesn’t end when the pavement ends either!!

>flexibility of a full size suv

>doubt

Don't

Honda TM offers the best inner convenience in it's class. With multiple configurations available, including 60/40 Split 2nd-Row Magic Seat® functionality, you’ll have room for more than just the essentials.* Don't believe us? Try the Long Mode. Go long by folding down the passenger-side front and rear seats, making it possible to fit cargo up to 8 feet long.*
Honda, the power of dreams.

Or what about the solid Structure
An extremely high-strength steel body construction helps protect your wife's kids in a variety of crash scenarios.

Companies advertise everywhere, all the time you stupid fucking child. What the fuck do you think Facebook is used for?

the hrv could have been a decent car but every time i drive them at work the feels so poorly made. we've had issues on customer cars where the entire interior had to be torn apart to find where leaks are and one had a blown engine with 1000 miles

This isn't facebook you fucking moron. This is Veeky Forums home of the 3k civic. Fuck off

Fits had the same issue with the leaks

Put a V8 in it