A

A
FUCKING
LEAF

I did a state inspection in one of these for the first time the other day.

It was, 100%, the most queer car I have ever been in.

The miata has nothing on this.

You know someone born male but identifies as a female this is the car for them.

I bet it'd beat a Skyline in a togue

i'm on my second LEAF lease. they're good solid little hatchbacks for DD. smooth, quiet, and cheap to operate.

I'd buy one as a beater to and from work. Except a new one cost $31k fucking god damn dollars and the interior is utter garbage tier.

nissan really shit the bed with this ev. isn't it like a 35yr old march with an electric motor?

So good you're on your second one.

they're 10/13k used for one that is only 3 years old. Get one that is a 2015 or later, they have better and slightly bigger batteries.

there is nothing wrong with the interior. except the seat cloth. my mother bought one with cloth seats. she used a small cannister vacuum and just the hose. it sucked the fuzz right off the cloth in a few tiny spots.

I sat in one. The interior is a massive piece of shit. Maybe you enjoy getting fucked for your money, but I at least want to bust a nut.

first one was a 2011. I had that for a lease of 2 years. then my current one was a 3 year lease that I extended for 6 months. a model 3 will replace it, and i'm purchasing that one.

i have test driven the Bolt and the LEAF 2.0. they're fine. I just want the tesla more.

What the fuck are you even talking about.

Think about it. Say it out loud. Subtract the make, just say the model names:

I bet a Leaf...

>I had that for a lease of 2 years.
Nissan seems to be big on this like they know the only way they'll make repeat customers is if they take the car away before it falls apart like a piece of shit. Nissan is in it for the shekels and you just get screwed with insane rental fees
>inb4 gov subsidies
speaking of which fuck you for wasting our tax money

a lot of 2011/12/13 LEAFs leased in America were gathered up after the lease and resold in Europe.

Absolutely garbage taste.

>$150,000+ for an Audi R8 with a body kit
>"bad taste"

4 leafs are parked at my school every day. The professors I’ve talked to who own them say it’s because they get free electrify with the campus level 2 chargers. Can’t blame them when they only live 20mi away or so. Makes a lot of sense

It's.... a picture of some Lamborghinis? What does that have to do with this thread?

>posts a lambo
>talks smack about taste

lmao

>Nissan seems to be big on this like they know the only way they'll make repeat customers is if they take the car away before it falls apart like a piece of shit.

The company's being run like a business. Starting to have a problem with capitalism finally?

No retard, they're literally advertizing "Drive new every two years" on their entire lineup, you dumb fag. They know shit's gonna break and fall apart one day after 2 years and the allotted mileage.

Either 12 year old or rich nigger