/mbgg/ - Mobage General #725

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.famitsu.com/shironeko/シャルロット(王冠)
discord.me/padg
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/156684845/#156693116
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miki's card is pretty hot too

This is definitely my fetish

Butt Girls High School

>suddenly instakilled
Okay. I knew there was something fishy about this stage when I saw it only costed 1AP. I guess I have to interrupt the boss' casting.

Cattle Girl High School if you ask me.

>Human cattle/slave

Yes, I like this.
I'd totally keep and breed most of the students. Some of them aren't cute so they can go.

How extremely unprofessional user. You gotta commit!

Lol it only costs 1 AP now? Pretty sure when I did it was full cost. Got it on 2nd try at least.

The golden wolves in the 'farming' stage are a bitch btw

Update Tracker

>Girl's labyrinth
New content "Girl's labyrinth" is planned for implementation.

"Girl's labyrinth" is permanent content with a high level of difficulty, but it's possible to challenge without consuming VP.

It is also possible to obtain costume and accessories after obtaining the second Key of memory from the labyrinth.

>Improved auto function
About automatic mode of battle: "We're planning to renovate the auto function so its easier to use.".

>Further reduction of initial download data volume:
We reduced the amount of data at ver1.0.3, but we plan to further reduce the amount of data.

>Hard mode addition:
We are planning to add a Hard mode in chapter 2 and 1 with the new story chapters.

* Hard mode does not change the story, but it is expected to be able to obtain more memoria than normal mode.

>More weapons, better weapons

- We are also considering adding new functions related to weapons that can be obtained and strengthen stronger weapons now through quest play etc. after these updates.

-Feel Level Cap will be raised and Sub Story Episode 11 will be added

This update is scheduled to be delivered from July to August.

Please look forward to future Tokyo Dolls updates!

== Dolls Fest, Pre Event ==

>Summary

This event is a pre-event where you can earn EXP stones efficiently. The Main Event will be held on 04/07.

Rewards

- 3* => 1 ticket
- 4* => 4 tickets
- Ugly glasses for 4 tickets each
- 1.500 Coins => 1 ticket

Next Event (DOLLS FEST ~ Main Stage ~)

Will be held from Tuesday, July 4.
Details of the event scheduled on July 4 will be announced separately.

Translated map missions:

His stats look pretty good.

So the map missions are irrelevant right now, but I can use the pre-event to get more EXP stones I don't really need?

Just complete all maps and wait for main event

>pre-event
>it's shit
What is the fucking point?

To prepare people for the main thing with exp stones I guess

I'll reach S1 just for you, user! And to try getting Dizzy.
Hopefully the music lady will carry me.

So how did kings crown gacha treat you anons?

>various singles
shitty 4star projects
>save up 10roll
yukimura

Not stopping until I have oscroll. Already on island 3 of reset. Just woke up from a nap though so need to wait a bit before I go straight to depression

I got him as well, he's nice but I already miss Gatlin's lightspeed attacks

Posted my Oscrol last thread, so pretty well.

I'm more concerned about the reroll gachas, that probably won't go as smoothly.

I kinda want Soara but I already have vanilla oscroll. Think I might just got Yukimura since I need a fist too so Iromero wouldn't be bad(I think?)

Same, except that I have Soara and not original Oscrol.

I'm still going for it. Not often that you get to try for characters you wanted but missed, if I went the safe route I'd probably just regret not trying.

H-hayai...!

Floria and Floria dupe on one 10+1. Rolling another later to space out the rng/disappointment.
I still have to plow through onsen and the other old event islands that are up, so plenty of potential jewels. But maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

500 gems for Oscroll, I was rolling only for her so I'm fine.

Found some info on what the terrain effects do from kings crown characters. Dunno if it's been posted.

The thunder from Charlotte for example increases lightning damage done(20%?) while reducing water damage by 20%.

For everyone, allies and enemies?

wiki.famitsu.com/shironeko/シャルロット(王冠)

>プレイヤー、モンスターともに自属性の属性ダメージを強化(検証中)
Says Players and enemies(in testing). So we'll have to wait a bit for someone to test it mor

Who's the best support in PTD? Devil Yamada?

Do you know if it's only the sol and dizzy in the hero gach?

interesting, thanks

sounds like there's potential to annoy with that in coop

not that i'm interested in that, i just expect to see some of it

I need help understanding the PaD Samurai 2 pantheon.
If I keep Oichi unevolved, she'll be a healer with a +2 combo skill, making her very temping for Kush teams
Her evo loses healer, but gets actual awakenings, and a better active (but loses the combo bonus)
Leading with her is also bizarre, 1/256/1 (with a 25% shield)
The whole pantheon is like this, and I just don't know what to do with them.

>PAD
And why are you posting this here?

It is

I might get my motivation to play back if I manage to roll Soara and/or Tina but that would be nice and nice things never happen

dropped my picture

Is now a good time to reroll in #compass?

I need a new game now that PTD decided I'm not worthy of having more than one UR.

With a 1% rate I didn't expect anything and yet I am still disappointed.

She's a garbage kushinada sub, evod or not.

The /padg/ general moved to discord in discord.me/padg

If that doesnt work you can always try reddit

Just reroll for two URs

You get to do a 10-roll right off the bat and the tutorial can be skipped so it'll be super fast

>#compass
Now that AI-chan shilled it we hate that game here.

But compass has cute girls

Cuter than Ai-chan

>1250 gems
>Only got 3 4star projects
>Left with 50 gems now
Still want to kill myself.

You can try but a 3% rate isn't fantastic either, though the Guilty Gear cards are useful

Maybe I'm being pointlessly proud, but I will never go to either of those places, and I can't believe anyone does willingly.

Just suck it up and do it

You'll have to do it eventually for information and discussion

>You get to do a 10-roll right off the bat and the tutorial can be skipped so it'll be super fast
I finished rerolling 2 days ago and I only received ~2400 gems right out of tutorial. Please advise how I can get 3000 immediately for the 10-roll.

Can I reroll for GG cards out of the tutorial or are there hoops to jump through.

You can roll the GG cards off the bat I think, only problem is that they aren't giving away and large amounts of BM right now so you're only going to get a few cards per reroll

Starter shit: 1900
500k downloads: 500
Random shit (Maint?): 500
=

Then like enhance a card, do two stories and complete the 3000 for a 10-roll

Thanks for all the help. Time to get lucky.

Anyone have the max bond art for the kings crown characters?

Only have Oscroll.

>Raised the spear girl on Radiant Historia collab
>The quest requirement is just get the orb thingy and the enemies will kill themselves
I wonder if I should even bother doing the quest since I don't have any of the gacha collab characters.

How do they kill themselves? Do you still get drops? Apparently a specific one drops the shard ticket and the others drop job equipment shards

SSR costumes better than UR again I see.

So /mbgg/, I come with a hard question that has me equally hard

Which one has the better outfit? Slutty spy Aya or Semen demon aya?

The slutty spy outfits are miracles.

>How do they kill themselves?
Just reach the red orb thing on the map.

>Do you still get drops?
Yes.

Yuki is the perfect sex doll with no emotions, feelings or memories

The other girls are too human

But the semen demon outfits are great too

Still no Oscroll.
Why live

>Playing tennis all day
>Still no Tina
Suffering

No....

>Did 10-pull on Asteria for whatever reason
>Got 2 5*
RNG is trolling me.

Marta is the best Tales waifu of all time tbqh. Perfect for breeding.

>Still haven't fix that shit

I did for a while. Changing to directX makes every game run like shit. I rather have terrible graphics on shironeko

Why are Shinobina girls so fucking cute?

Ded

I need a gook gmae with real gam play

This is Pio. She is blonde.

>Cant single roll on the AG swimsuit gatcha without payed quartz
>have to grind to 700 for each reroll
If I wasnt thinking with my dick i'd have dropped this shit in an instant

Well, if you're this dumb then it's good you quit now.

There's 3 special banners just for swimsuits. You're looking at the wrong one.
There's a daily paid quartz roll and the normal single roll under it. First is 35 quartz, then 70 thereafter.

What's the best hard mode event stage in Tenka to grind?

Oh thats a relief
Read that the discount roll was payed only and just assumed the rest of that banner was aswell

I rolled 2 11 rolls and got Corrine. I'm completing every event up to the best of my ability then rolling again later.

I was supposed to burn through ~5 rolls at once but I got impatient. It's easier to resist rolling now that I just left them in my inbox.

I wish I got this lucky while the game was still somewhat alive.

Seriously, why does the school training grounds in BGHS have this tropical song nonsense. This is so out of place. Where is the event training grounds? Are the battle stages even unique?

I wish RNG gives me any King Crown characters on Shironeko instead four star project ones.

why the heck did they decide that it should be a Pio costume

>no damage hell difficulty on the boss rush stage felt harder than no damage 50 stamina Bane despite the stage being significantly easier
Well ok then.

I felt like I called they would fuck this up and archive suggests I sure did. Sinsiroad pls.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/156684845/#156693116

Whelp that ended quicker than expected
I guess we were fated for each-other, those feet arent going to lick themselves afterall

Suncream isn't good for your health

Neither is playing mobage but im not one to make good life decisions

Single rolled my 1k-ish film right after the announcement, got a bunch of SRs and at least one UR.

Still hoping for a chance to try for a MR I want before it goes. Might just have to roll for any of them, though.

Did they really buff the drop rates for Chiho? A lot of people say they got her in the general on one of their first rolls, I got mine on the 3rd roll and a friend of mine IRL that forgot to save gems still got her in his first 10-roll. And now you got her through solo rolls as well. Is AG trying to sucker us all in with more playing by giving out the good rolls?

How important is gacha SSR gear?

Do you even look at the banners? 1.5x 4* rate, which means all of the 4* are normal 3%, with swimsuit Chiho and Sylvia sharing 1.5%

Though if everyone is getting Chiho, I should not roll until the 5-roll is available.

SR gear is not that important when you have the two best UR equips right there.

Okay, I meant UR then, but good to know I got lucky.

>he also has the third best equip
Nigger.

I know that the drop rates are buffed, but it honestly feels like everyone is getting her.
I guess she'll not particularly picky about who to spend the time with.

Anyone try Yukimura in 'hard' content yet? Playing an archer that doesn't auto fire while charging is so awkward now.

I also don't get how to control the summon, if you can at all. Do you just attack and hope for the best?

We did it.
>18 4* limit break crystals now

Going to farm 1 more 10roll to try for Charlotte and then I'm saving up for a long time.

>saved up enough gems for guaranteed MR and planned to wait for new Ruka
>new MRs moved to film gacha
>service closure
Didn't go so well. Now that premium tickets drop in quests I remembered I had a bunch of them and rolled enough for the films. Doesn't seem there will be any more new MRs and Misaki with Kairi just ended, but I'll probably hold on them for a bit longer. Would've just gotten this TsuyuKoyo if the announcement came earlier.

>Playing an archer that doesn't auto fire while charging is so awkward now.
Same shit after playing Gatlin.

I've been using him for all the event's fire stages. But I also missed Gatlin and Detective Fran, so I haven't had autofire in the first place.

I think all the summons just do their own thing and lure enemies.