Real truk thrad #2

Previous bread >Weedwackers and gas cans aren't heavy
>You can just get a trailer m8
>Eurofags don't even have v6's (who fuggin knew)
>Americans have stopped buying semis because 1 tons are better
>Bales of hay are up for debate on professionalism
>Can your opposed two stroke do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=tundra recall engine
heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who /farm truck/ here?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
you may only post below this line if your rear glass descends/levitates at the flick of a power window switch

Ok.

Jesus, how often do you drive over fresh fertilizer? You should really get in the habit of pressure washing your equipment after driving through chemicals.

Fertilizer is a real fucking steel killer.

I left a couple sacks in my truck overnight once and when I pulled them out the day after they were sweating this greasy shit through the fucking plastic.

I think I gave my truck a death sentence ;_;

If you're on a farm you must have a pressure washer right?

Eh, it's a $200 3/4 ton that has seen 20+ years of salt. I sold the ugly cap for $80, so now it's a $120 truck.

>Veeky Forums has truck threads again

ye ye

tfw I kind of want a square body or a big blocc but not sure I want to spend that much on gas
(also square bodies are kind of meme priced around here)
tfw I don't drive that much so gas wouldn't be that big a deal
tfw at least I have my 90s base model S10
tfw I need to fix a vacuum leak, find what's draining the battery, and maybe new clutch or new clutch springs before I think about getting another vehicle

Let me just pressure wash the inside of my truck and see how that goes right?

MinMake a different thread if you want to talk trucks without garbage posts. OP made it abundantly clear last thread that he partakes in and desires more continent vs continent garbage.

>America = real trucks for real men who do truck stuff
>Europe = vans for people who sell malteesers during the day and carry two cubic yards of false parking tickets at night

Why would you bump this awful thread with that awful post? Stop making the rest of us look bad.

what's with the two bullet holes?

I am fucking dying :')
>Eurofags don't even have v6's
The new V6 diesel Amarok is breddy great tbqh. Just a shame it doesn't come with a proper transfer.

>The new V6 diesel Amarok is breddy great tbqh. Just a shame it doesn't come with a proper transfer.

Or a proper price either

google.ca/search?q=tundra recall engine

Should have known toyfags are behind this 'real truck' shill just to make an excuse to post a tundra in the context of a 'real truck'. So pathetic, they don't take a day off with their pitiful projections.

Why would you bump this awful thread with that awful post?

Jokes on your slut, i sage every time. I basically get to grieve you shill fags for free. Your neediness to subtly promote toyota is so sad!

This

Jap trucks can't do any wor-

It's adequately priced against other upmarket midsize pickups...

You might actually have autism.

Before it was more of a hunch or theory, but now it's "actually" a good possibility.

Rustyota Rustoma is real mens trock

Seriously dude, see a therapist if you are so fucking paranoid anyone posting a Toyota vehicle on this shithole is apparently paid to do so.

>toyota real truck guys look at all the dirt in the back everyone please pay attention to toyota guys please look at how american and real man's truck it is guys look at all the logs it can hold and the dirt pls i'm not a toyota shill i was just making fun of euro trucks with gas cans and used a [non-RAM, non-Chevy, non-Ford] truck as the epitomal example of a real mans truck guys come on toyota wants to play too :((((
fuck off retard, cry harder no one is buying any of that 'oh I'm just a regular guy' shit especially on this toyotard infested shithole.

I obviously can't reason with you since you are so far removed from reality, I just wish you would get help for your own sake because I can't imagine what other bizarre crap affects your day to day life. Did you think I made this thread? I'm the guy telling OP to fuck off for inviting more continent vs continent garbage.

That wheel alignment is terrible. It probably vibrated at highway speeds.

Thank you for writing a whole post about my mental well-being. It shows you really care.

>I'm the guy telling OP to fuck off for inviting more continent vs continent garbage.
You realize it was never really about continent vs continent? Of course not.

You understand the first thread showed a Chevy or something and I think he just took an image from the last one for this new one?

I don't understand, explain to me what any of that means

Stop replying you stupid dumb mother fucking retarded cunt. Let the retard believe Toyota isn't literally God's gift to the pickup crowd.

lol YES

Didn't see there was a new thread. Here's what I just said in the last one:
I use my truck to tow Jeeps, a skid steer, 4 wheelers, UTVs, deer corn/feed, HMMWVs, and tractor (and recently a lot of pallets of brick) averaging about once/twice a month. However, where I live, if you're leasing a hunting place, you're towing your vehicles and whatever else out there every weekend, all season long, not to mention moving blinds and feeders in at the beginning and end of seasons.

The first thread OP made featured a Chevy in the first image. OP grabbed a pic a different user posted and used it for this thread. You get that, yes?

The fuck is that supposed to prove? Is that seriously what your entire case is to coverup toyotard shillery?

That thing is fucking disgusting

This is the best Truck of the current 2017 lineup, yeah?

>best 2017 1/2 ton
>not Cummins Nissan Titan or runner up Fiat diesel Ram

I think so

This is kinda funny. I now encourage anons to act like actual shills to annoy you.

Hell, even the LeMans winning Ecoboost F150 trumps that fucking GM abomination.

I don't trust the durability of the ecoboost. I would prefer a N/A V8

Good work, get on it then cuz I love shitting on anyone exhibiting shill behavior. This genius plan of yours makes it much easier for me.

Stop replying to yourself via phone you faggot.

no

I wish I was that pathetic , then I wouldn't hate being trapped in this shithole probably.

A new Camry from Toyota will make the driving part of your life easier too!

I'm going to buy a couple of them tomorrow, Toyota Camries

>ITT trolls trolling trolls trolling newfags trolling trolls
In case anyone didn't notice yet, the truck in OP is a Nissan Titan.

Yeah and notice how it's bottomed out with 400lbs of peat moss in the back? Not a real truck.

I bet he payed 10k for the truck in that condition too

>Nissan
>Fiat RAM
>Best

Topjej

>it's another dumb and fat amerimongrel thread

Go be not free somewhere else.

t. dumb and fat amerimongrel who rides the bus and lives in his mom's basement

Why would you respond to a continent vs continent shitter with an equally bad post?

why don't you fuck off back to red.dit?

>cannot refute
Figures.
>Go be not free somewhere else
heritage.org/index/ranking
Think I fugue out why the US needs 1/2 ton and up daily drivers. To carry their ball and chain around.
What's it like experiencing less freedom than Lithuania?

I already refuted it in my post

>"Economic freedom"

Pic related

Please stop shitting up this shithole and go to /int/ or /b/. This is not Veeky Forums in the slightest.

the problem is that americans haven't been rangebanned yet

No you didn't.
>quantifiable freedom doesn't count, just my made up idea of "freeedumb"
top lel

Did you assume someone being reasonable like me was not possibly an American? Garbage transcends nationality.

t.Mohammed

sacrifices must be made

t. pedro tyrone

Why is pickup truck culture so fucking faggy?

Well, there's too many kinds to just say one culture. Dirtbike guys will have one, usually. Not faggy, it's convenient to not store a trailer when you use it every week or two. But brodozers and the spics who lower them suck.

applying to college rn, this shit makes me mad

Nissan and dodge/ram are the lowest tier of trucks right below the diarrhea I shit after eating 5 rolls of sushi. You eurocucks aren't even trusted to own spoons or knifes much less guns. Your government treats you like little children because you're collectively retarded and would rather let immigrants rape your daughters. Lick my taint faggot

Why would you make this terrible post and make the rest of us look bad?

Every truck thread ever
>muh you dont need a truck
>muh work truck
>complains about how american trucks dont do anything in europe
>says jap trucks suck
>People post picture of truck working
>muh civic and muh trailer
>freedom fuck Yea!
>muh americans are terrible

Why do you keep crying like a little faggot in the schoolyard?

This shit does NOT belong on Veeky Forums and I seriously wonder what goes through the mind of the scum who post it.

>Nissan and dodge/ram isn't very good because I said so
kek. Sounds like your made up definition of freedom.
>You eurocucks aren't even trusted to own spoons or knifes much less guns.
>the Last Vegas gunman had more rights to his firearms than the victims had to healthcare
double kek
>Your government treats you like little children because you're collectively retarded and would rather let immigrants rape your daughters
>US accepts Australian detained asylum-seekers
triple kek
Sorry mate, my kettle isn't black.

The eco boost is cool until you blow a turbo trying to tow something then have to piss away a gorillion dollars fixing it. I dont see why anyone would buy an ecoboost over a like a first or second gen cummins ram.

>table that mixes piston slap recalls with failed indicator switch gear
As confused as that table is, it's got nothing on your sexuality.

t. dumb and fat amerimongrel

Not everyone wants some shit old truck. Many people actually MAKE money using their trucks.

If you made 6 figures, you wouldn’t drive some old ram.

Now for the working man that makes 40k and isn’t retired or rich, then yes, a used Cummins will do nicely.

That, and it simply makes more financial sense keeping your business vehicle/s up to date for the sake of claiming depreciation. Makes more business sense than keeping a junker maintained that's worth less than a pair of work boots.

Jesus christ.

>t. GM's marketing team

post more pictures of fat wallmart burgers dropping poopoos

mine is an 04 tacoma. shit's fucked.

>rusty bash plate
Wow, it's fucking nothing

>already surrounded by warehouse items
>bed is still empty, more concerned with posing his oversized wheels and air suspension for photos
Perfect allegory for American trucks.

>needs to get a dolly because he can't fit his fifth wheel over his lifted truck anymore
Also he's probably still making payments on everything in that photo, including the wheels. That's how it always is with this kind of people. They'll spend every dime they'll have in the next ten years in advance.

I make 6 figures and I drive a 95 tacoma lol

Crew Cabs are still fucking stupid.

Healthcare isn't a right you retard. I'm not paying taxes to keep obese beaners alive

Lol you got me. Im gay

>truck thread
>posts car on truck frame that is useless as a truck

that pic....

yeah let me buy/use extra shit to do the job the truck was supposed to do already on its own, good luck hauling those 4x8

Why did you act retarded on purpose?