Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7Q77ZD_ME
youtube.com/watch?v=f0YwSGXK3a8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nerofag BTFO

amazon will refuse the call, beware

witch thread

Superior thread

Is the amazon Gudasexual or not

>people say Dralter is just a reskin
>she's got a different skill set and animation

What the fuck are you guys talking about?

>implying Calamity Jane wasn't made specifically for the NA 4th of July event

LETS BEGIN

WHINE FOR ME ZASSHU

JESÚS CHRISt GOD DANG IT DW I BEEN PLAYING NA FOR A WEEK SO FAR, I RE ROLLED LIKE 90 TIMES NO EFFINF ARTORIA BECAUSE YEAH FUCK ALTRIA. UNTIL I GOT JEANNE WHICH IS GREAT BUT SHE AINT GETTING THAT SWEET BUFF UNTIL LIKE 2019 FFS. ALSO GOT TAMAMO AND SIEG FRIDAY NP2 WHO STILL HAUNTS ME IN NA. I WAS GONNA BE LIKE DAMN NA MUSTO BE HARD IMMA MÁX MY SERVANTS FIRST. EVEN WITH OUT BERSERKERA. JEANNU CARRIED ME SO HARD IT HURTS SHENEEDS MORE LOVE

THIS RANT GONNA BE SHORT CAUSE IM FUCKING BUSY AS HELLO ATM IN A HOTEL ROOM AND PRETENDING I AM NOT A WAIFU LOVER CRAZY ASS BUT AN ACTUAL A ACADÉMIC. SO FUCK.

JP SPOILERS HERE DO NOT READ.

IM HAPPY MAN MHXA IS NO LONGER THE SHIT 5 TIER ALONE WITH THE KOALLA KILLER ANYMORE. I BURNE 30 QUARTS OF MY SWIMING NO JIKAN DES AND GOT JACK SHIT. ALSO LOLI KRATOS BERSERK IS CUTE AND DOPE I WANT HER. ALSO HERACLES VISUAL UPDATE MADE ME JIZZ AND DRAKE MADE ME GO FULL HNGGGGG.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOLK, TOMOROW IS MY BDAY. REMEMBERING LAST YEAR DW GIFTED ME A BELOVED ARTORIA WHO IS NOW NP5 LETS SEE IF I GET SOMETHING NEW THIS YEAR LMAO

The first one of course

How could Arash Alter be made edgy without being boring?

>1 second

the baking pic is there for a reason you know?

What's the best way to get this purple shit? I got one, no idea where.

I want to show her my cat

Irisviel is the cutest.

Better than your shitty pic Nerocuck

Be gay for Arthur

i spelt it right this time you fuck

10.0 thread.

I NEED IMAGES OF THE ASSASSIN LOLI NOW

Japanese goblin is bad.

WHY THE FUCK IS HER NAME STILL ALTRIA?! YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS NAMED ALTRIA?! A TOBACCO COMPANY! ANIPLEX, IS THIS THE EXAMPLE YOU WANT TO MAKE FOR ALL THE IMPRESSIONABLE CHILDREN THAT SPEND THEIR PARENTS' CASH ON THIS GAME?!
IT'S ARTORIA, YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTES!

Thanks tickets I guess. What does this whore want from me though?
Do I grail her to 100 finally?

Her story art is a literal reskin of drakes

she has no NP

the only difference in her animatons is that she has a cane

>spelt

Wow, that turned out far better than I expected

Instead of his NP killing himself, he sacrifices other lives to do it. So to fuel Stella, Arash Alter burns up innocent lives. Rather than just murdering innocent indiscriminately, though, he convinces them to martyr themselves for his cause.

Has DW released their stance on the possibility of KNK/FZ reruns? I happened to take a mobage hiatus before each of those events were announced and not having a complete welfare servant collection is triggering my autism.

I wish I had more Helena dupes

Cutest goddess! Just a few more Fou to go before she's maxed on my NA account.

>tfw I can go to /a/, /v/ and Veeky Forums to talk about FGO now

What a time to be alive

You should have autismed when it mattered

nth for Fergus being a reliable and trustworthy ally

Fuck off, luckshitter. Grats user

Waiting for WDCat to revive Memu
Fucking DW and their fucking hate boner for emulators

eat shit

wow you will die a very painful death

>/fgog/ is better than /sc2/, they said
>/fgog/ is not the worst general on Veeky Forums, they said.

Given the fact we got all their gachas during new year's I personally don't think we'll get them until next year at the earliest.

>Zentian hates cats
>have lines for Jaguarman and TamamoCat
Cute

He's no longer willing to sacrifice himself and prioritizes his own survival above all else.
As long as it doesn't turn him into a coward then think it could work.

Which member of the big titty city committee should I grail next

>Drake
>Raikou
>Kiara
>Lancer Alter

THAT REMINDS ME!
HEY, THE JAPANESE PRONOUNCE LANCELOT AS RANCEROTTU!
WHY DON'T THEY SPELL IT THAT WAY, TOO?!
WAIT, I KNOW NOW!
THE ENGLISH DUB OF THE FIRST F/SN PRONOUNCED "GAE BOLG" AS "GAY BULGE!"
THAT'S WHY THEY'LL NEVER GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!
WE GAVE THEM THE GAY BULGE!

Old Witch> Little Witch

Trust no-one, not even yourself.
I used the command spells to charge NP and get done with farming hands sooner, before you ask.

If I could turn back time I would

There's no point in having Mashu in your party if I rolled Jannu, right?

When I was reading F/SN in 2006 I had no idea I would still be following it after 11 years. It feels so strange. This song brings back some wonderful memories.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7Q77ZD_ME

But does she love (You)?

>old
shes still young!

YOU MOTHERFUCKING DW, YOU SLEAKY SON OF A BITCH. THIS RERUN OMFG, THIS LONG ASS RE RUN. I AM ALREADY TIRED, I CLEANED UP THE SHOP ALREADY. I HAVE NEVER GRINDED THIS SO VICIOUSLY OUT OF BEING BORED WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN BETWEEN WORK.
LIKE FOR FUCK SAKES THE PRICES, A GOD DAM DRAGON TOOTH 30 FUCKING CORALS, THANK GOD I GOT LIKE 5 COPIES OF THAT 3* CE BUT DAM MAN, THE GRINDING WAS PAINFUL.
DONT GET ME STARTED WITH BOXES, THE HAIR THING IS LOW SO I WENT FOR IT, BUT IDK WHY I DID THE SCALS I HAVE LIKE 120 DRAGON SCALES. LIKE I RARELY USE THEM IDK MY SERVANTS REQUIRE THE BULLSHIT PLUMES WHICH DROPS ARE SHITE.
ALSO THIS GAME IS FUCKING TERRFYING. I ALWAYS HAD THIS RULE OF
LIFE GOOD LUCK = YOU WILL HAVE SHITTIEST LUCK IN GAME
LIFE BAD LUCK = OMFG LOOK AT ALL THESE GOLDEN SERVANTS YOU ARE ROLLING HOLY SHIT.
AND I BEEN ROLLING SOME GOOD STUF AAAAND MY LIFE IS QUITE DOING GREAT AND I AM FUCKING SCARED DUDE. CAUSE I DONT KNOW IF THIS RULE IS GONNA GO MURPHY LAW ON MY ASS. I ROLLED FOR RAIKOU AND GOT MORDRED AND ALSO GORGON (WHO I MAXED AND I LOVE HER EXTRA THICC FEATURES AND VOICE).

>one faggot copypasting shit from reddit makes the whole general shit

Every general has its autists

Which CE should I use on Gilgamesh?
25% crit dmg with 4 stars per turn or 15% buster dmg with 4 stars per turn?

Raiko

>falling for a ironic leddit repost
/sc2/ is just it's own enigma.

>Tfw remembering my first trip to sc2 out of curiosity.
How did that place become such a waste land? There no way SC2 being bad could have been the only reason.

>I can go to /a/
No you can't. Keep your autism contained faggot, it's not a mobage board.
You either talk here or with the obnoxious newfags on /v/.

Still young old hag.

Is Meltlilith a welfare servant?

/Jannu/ thread.

>Zentian hates cats
Wtf I hate her now

Yes she is my loli empress just for me.

Give Fergus Lily DW.

Hag(young) witch?

Stay mad faggot. You shitpost here so I will shitpost on /a/.

The worst general on Veeky Forums is /XIVg/, where people don't even pretend to talk about the game and just ERP for 750 posts.

Password: GachaGacha
Jeanne + Martha +Lori Medusa Assassin

Stupid question but I'm impatient as fuck, do we know what the scaling on the skills is for the new servants? I want to level my smug loli's skills but don't want to waste resources investing in the wrong thing.

Post bond lines

Thanks.

WHEN WILL DW START HIRING ARTISTS WHO KNOW HOW BOOBS AND FACE WORKS? i'M REALLY TIRED OF SEEING GIANT BALLOONS ATTACHED TO RIBCAGE THAT IS THINNER THAN NEWEST IPHONE. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE T H I C C WOMEN AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT MATE LEARN SOME ANATOMY TO SELL THE BEAUTY OF YOUR CHARACTER! STEP IT UP GOSHDARNIT!
ALSO WHEN WILL THE BOOBFEST END? FIRST CCC NOW EOR2... EVEN THE MOST DELICIOUS THING WILL DISGUST YOU IF YOU KEEP CONSUMING IT NON-STOP FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.
ASLO FUCK ME IN THE PLOTHOLE I WOULDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO RUSH THROUGH EOR 2 BC I HAVE A HUGEST DEADLINE IN THE SEMESTER AND HALF OF CURRICULUM TO DO IN 4 DAYS. PROCRASTINATION 4 THE WIN.

>Written competently
>Solid grasp of Nasu's hard-on on for hyperbole
>Legitimately funny, done out of love and not for obvious shitposting agendas
>Guda has a personality unlike the OVA
>Both featured servants treated with respect and get to show off at their best
>Easy to follow action that's fun to read
>Logical if controversial decisions behind the outcome
>Blew the fuck out of every shitposter anticipating it on either side of the debate.
Is this the pinnacle of /fgog/'s writing?

If she was I'd have my Hayamin team right now.
No.

>Zentian hates cats

wtf I am a cat

>No you can't.
fate threads are still a regular occurrence you fuck- moreso now with apocrypha coming out

>FGO now has two loli mamas

Seems like they're just hitting now.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0YwSGXK3a8

I'm focusing on her 3rd then first skill for now since they seem more useful.

Because there's no new content to talk about. Imagine FGO's months of nothing but forever.

>tfw rolled bhth of the superior Sakurafaces

Is there any reason to hoard friend points? I've been doing it out of habit from other games but realize I haven't actually seen anything about it

MAYBE IT'S JUST ME BUT..
CAN WE SERIOUSLY TAKE A DAMN BREAK FROM THOSE FUCKING REPEATED NONSENSE QUESTIONS PLEASE?
'HI, I JUST GET TO KNOW THIS GAME, IS THIS GAME P2W?'
'HOW TO REROLL'
'HI, IMMA FROM ANATHA SUB AND I HEARD THAT YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SPECIFIC UNIT, IS THAT TRUE?'
'SELL ME ON THIS GAME'
'TIER LIST PLEASE?'
AND ETC. CAN'T FUCKING LIST ALL OF THEM.
LIKE HOLY HELL DUDE, AT LEAST TAKE YOUR FUCKING HANDS FROM THE FREAKING FLOATING THRONE OF YOUR HIGHEST LAZINESS GODDAMN THING TO DO A FUCKING SMALL RESEARCH.
I MEAN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THE USEFUL INFORMATION IN THIS SUB ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE.
TAKE A LOOK WITH YOUR DAMN EYES, TAKE A GODDAMN LOOK MOTHERFUCKER.
I SWEAR THAT THIS SUB IS THE EASIEST TO READ INFORMATION I'VE EVER BEEN, PROPS TO ALL THE MODS FOR PUT THEM FIRMLY FOR THOSE BLINDED LAMBS.
AND THE GAME DOESN'T EVEN RELEASED YET, WHAT SCARE THE SHIT OF ME IS THIS SUB IS FULL OF REPEATED QUESTIONS, ALSO WHEN WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING RELATED TO JP SERVER, THEN SOME RANDOM US PLAYER INFLUX LIKE 'YOOOO, WAT ARE THOSEEEEE?', 'SCREW YOU, IT'S A FUCKING SPOILER', ETC.
DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT'S OKAY IF YOU ASK THINGS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW OR NOT SURE ABOUT.
BUT PLEASE PUT THE EFFORTS IN FINDING THE ANSWER YOURSELF FIRST, AFTER THAT, IF YOU STILL UNCLEAR, EVERYONE IS THERE FOR YOU TO ASK FOR HELP, GLADLY.
THE T H I C C CASTER FACE REVEALED SEEMS A BIT OFF TO ME, BUT HEY, THAT WAS THE NATURAL LOOKING OF THE TANNED-WOMAN, RIGHT? SO, NO PROBLEM.
SHE'S STILL EXTRA T H I C C AFTERALL, IF HER PERSONALITIES WERE NICE, I FEEL NO HESITATE TO GRAILHER AT ALL, IF I CAN SUMMON HER THOUGH.
BY THE WAY, YOUR END NOTES ARE SWEET AS FUCK, I LOVE IT MY GIL

Sent ;)

That's her way of saying she wants the D, not the pussy.

>still not Witch
nope

>1 turn 30% Arts bonus

1 week.

waver-Bb.

Is this the password or how?

I would give my left nut for that team.

>Berserker Martha saved Siegfried in Orleans

well, now I'm slightly starting to open to the idea that she is a saint

Since you looked at me?

She also hate ghosts.

Literally me without cake.

Thank you for this post.

I'm slowly starting to love the new Assassin
Send help

>8.5
Good enough. She deserves my tickets at least.

Cocked your head to the side and said I'm angry?

Inversion impulse.

Arash's body is made a pretty big deal out of for his character in Fragments. He was special among his contemporaries for his robust body. It was something from the Age of Gods.

Thing is, Arash doesn't really have a past that we know of. He was present when there was war, and he was decisive in ending the war. We don't know who his parents are, we don't know why he's got that strong body of his. He's got no special lineage or any divine blessings that we're aware of. It's a blank slate to work with. You could easily say he hails from a family like the Nanaya clan, and that Arash's physiology was special for similar reasons that Shiki's physiology was special (cousins marrying in Zoroastrian Persia sounds crazy, I know).

You'd tie Arash's character concept closer to the Nasuverse specifically, elaborating on his background without really doing anything to change the lore that's already been established about him, and you'd get an excuse to make him go turboedge if he were to succumb to inversion impulse.

>40 APs no longer give levels upon completion
>Having to split between getting that done and some of the story and free quests for Saintz Quartz
>The wait for AP recharge

So, this is the grind. Fuck.

1001 Nights should've guaranteed AoE stun desu