It's trash

It's trash.

oh jeez Mazda wtf lol

Mazda fucking sucks shit ugliest car no power brakes down total garbage no apple car play no android auto fuck fuck fuck

Sweet fucking jesus what *is* that lmao! its like they loved the RX9 Vision concept so much that they decided to try and make it the signature styling for all their cars.

>wanting carplay or android auto
just kys.

did they make the new mazda rx9 into a mazda 3

If they make the Mazda6 RWD with over 250HP I'd buy it

>It's trash.
then what the hell is this?

Beyond trash.

and this?

beyond angry

>t. someone who doesn't own a car modern car with an infotainment system

i don't want to be "infotained" while i drive. if i want to listen to music i can plug in my ipod or turn on the radio

with buttons

That's clearly excrement.

Literally one of the joke concepts that were floating around Veeky Forums as of last year.

Can not unsee

Gross

Is that from the Digimon movie?

nvm

Yup it had Mazda product placement all over lol

I don't see the problem

>rotary concept
>immense hood

How did they manage to make these look so bland and uninspired? I could shit something more creative with more personality.

Quad rotor from the furai

Furai was a 3Rotor Renesis I believe.

Please unironically neck yourself

This is awesome. Mazda has one again proven themselves to be way beyond the competition with this. Amazing designwork.

Fucking azns need to get off our Veeky Forums

it'll probs have the new hcci twincharged twin turbo

god fuck mazda

They could be the world beater if they didn't underestimate the power of cool shit

I'd even settle for a parallel hybrid setup where the electric motors run though the low to mid range and the rotary takes over for the top end

Add plug in capability to really save of the fuel end of it and it could be cool as fuck and viable.

even with that though, they're still probably the best modern car manufacturer.

Prove me wrong

i don't have a strong arguement against except for
>lack of halo car
>their current sports car is expensive as fuck for what it is (miata's shouldn't be 35k off the lot what the fuck)
I tend to prefer honda, even if they are getting that nasty habit of putting CVTs in shit from nissan

CVTs are a blight only because they don't even implement them right, they just made a shitter less reliable automatic thats more boring somehow

>lack of halo car
the idea of a halo car is fuckretarded, especially when you have a car that people will visit the shop to check and possibly even buy

>their current sports car is expensive as fuck for what it is (miata's shouldn't be 35k off the lot what the fuck)
cars are getting more expensive, it's a fair price for today's standards

screw your apple play shit. ugh............

A halo car is nice, but it's a flawed concept. It's an immense amount of money to develop something that special, and it doesn't return the investment. The excuse is that it generates interest, but so does actual marketing which can have its returns measured and tracked, while costing significantly less. Mazda, despite making cheap cars in a large volume, is still a relatively small company. The X engine ate up all of their R&D funds. If they had funneled all that money into a new sports car, it would have bankrupted them.

>every_concept_car_since_1990.jpg

MEME MAGIC IS FUCKING REAL LADS

I think it's beautiful, the curves flow really nicely. The new mazda 6s are already some of the nicest looking commuter cars

Easily made to look better by just moving the front wheels back by about one radius. Other than that its fine, look wise. I assume there's a reason for putting them that far forward?

Seething

Way wayy wayyyy better than that masda trash why the hell are they still even in business

Why is everyone trying to get rid of door handles? It's nice to be able to get into my car even if the battery is disconnected. Just because tesla does it doesn't mean you have to.

This , fuck mazda for ruining door handles. I swear to god if my next car doesnt have a door handle I'm going to bemb that fucking place, what kind of people are you?

I purposely look at base model cars simply to avoid having to deal with stupid infotainment systems. I've never enjoyed using them, they're all trash, every last one. At least mazda you can use dials and knobs to operate it off the center console, but it's still shit.

Give me a fucking auxiliary port and call it a day.

I hate fucking mazda the transmission breaks down the engine is unreliable that stupid pop up tablet in th emiddle of the fucking dash no apple car play or android auto even Kia and Hyundai has it and even more features you can't even get in a crapzda like 360 around view camera and panoramic sunroof. What the hell is mazduh even doing they suck dicks

Blame tesla, they started it. And lexus is doing it too now

lol toy yoda shills everyone

bullshit, Civic Si is still 24k, toyobaru fully loaded hardly cracks 30, there are plenty of cars that aren't nearly 40 grand and still gutless 4bangers with a focus on muh handling

Add to that, not a single engine over 200hp in the whole lineup. Even Kia/Hyundai are making better cars now. Ford was the only reason this "brand" was somewhat relevant. What a joke.

Yup, notice how they can't make 200hp anymore without Ford? Someone needs to put them out of there misery already

Nice Ford Ranger

Is there something I'm missing here? I think this car doesn't like that bad. Miles ahead of everything else on this thread

The fuckmassive grille that takes up almost the entire front area is a bit much, no?

Ikr, I can't wait till I don't get to see their ugly cars on the road again.

>tfw my mom had an MPV when I was in elementary school
It had quite comfortable captains chairs in the back

Yeah I guess, but it's designed in a way that it's not blantanly obvious or offensive to the eye, at least in my opinion

It's at least a bit more integrated than on their current production models, but I still don't like the shape and especially the size. It's like everyone's trying to see how massive they can make their grilles or something.

un-shopped version of this picture please