ITT: This

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSL19GBh3wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost hard to find anything other than "I hope she was worth it". Must be the hottest meme for grills. They're so creative

I'd totally drive around a car like that for the lulz

fucking tripfags

t. someone who doesn't get any pussy at all lmao

worse spelling ever

So heartworming

If this bitch spray painted my 5 series I would kill her

>ex used period
>it's super effective

holy fuck, that one went full ape on that car

lold

>rot
>in
>Hjhjwerweruzh

>throws can on the floor
>stomps feet angrily

This one sounds reasonable, also used easy to remove paint (skin care product?)

the money calmed her

youtube.com/watch?v=lSL19GBh3wg

Just curious, has a dude (male) ever done this? Gays don't count.

>your

>that bad acting
>coincidentally a shirt on with a wash service name on it

what is viral marketing

Men prefer to beat up people who betray them than to cry bloody murder and vandalize. It's just a man thing.

>cleaned out bank

Isn't that actual theft?

I'm sure it happens. My ex's aunt's boyfriend drove by her and shot her with a paintball gun over some minor argument. But is also right, men are usually more direct with confronting people.

Not necessarily, it'd be up to the court but it has to be ruled. I'm assuming they held that bank account jointly so there's nothing explicitly illegal about her withdrawing money.

>literally throwing a bucket of shit into the car

Same shit is painted on my neighbors truck along with "I like men" and "cheater"

spiderwoman

metal

See, this is a way to get back at someone without being a total vandal.

He cheated on his boyfriend?

What do you want them to write, a fucking novel?

>cheater

>go to police, file report for vandalism
>"any suspects, sir"
>yes my girlfriend, I cheated on her and she destroyed my car
>"OK we'll go see her"
>girlfriend is charged with destruction of property, has a criminal record, ends up doing 90 days in jail and paying $5,000 fine + the money she now owes the insurance company

>because she had to write "cheater" on the car

Dumb cunts don't get that infidelity is not a crime in America.

Implying she doesn't get away with a light slap on the wrist

this, i slashed some faggots tires bc my roastie cucked me, I nearly got fucked

>that overgrown lawn
>those crumbling shingles
>that dump-ass shit property

ugh poor people are such a blight

THAS RAEP CULTUR, SH*TLORD

the trunk would be a great spot
might not even know it's there until it gets sent to the mechanic, at which point it had probably sat in there for a while

not a roastie but take some fucking responsibility for your actions. He had kids ffs. I hate people so god damn much

don't piss off a coal miner's daughter

Looks sweet. I'd pay someone to do that

>slashed some faggots tires

What a low test faggot you are

what is the picture of?

kys

>barstarp

?

Must be a Bong way of spelling "bastard"

lol cuck rage sounds hilarious, did Chad beat the shit out of you afterwards? or just beat up that pussy some more?

really depends on her attitude, if the judge is a man she'll probably get the full sentence - if it's a womyn judge it'll be all GURL POWER FUCK CHEATING MEN! and she'll get some community service or something

probably some in flagranti detective shot

>cleans out bank account
>then files for child support

You know this happened.

im not going to fight some one and get beat up over my whore being a whore

>mfw all these bitches think they're saints and have a right to fuck with a niggas ride

seriously bitch half of these guys are just looking like badasses that dgaf

that's one well rounded post with that xzibit in it. I still love this board

kyss yourselves

Yes, as I said, low test

... and im never making the same mistakes again

how elaborate

Don't be so easily misled.
When a woman claims she's "raising kids" it could be as distant as she "sees them twice a month at their grandmother's house where they live because she's too alcoholic to keep custody." This is based on a real example.

we're lucky enough to live in an advanced society where we dont need to stomp around thumping our chests like troglodytes and 'protecting our meat' with fatal gladiator hijinks

have a (you)

This. Generally, the more a woman tells others about how busy she is being a mother, or how hard she works raising her kids, the LESS involved she is in their lives. The biggest shitlord """mother""" I've ever seen are skanks who didn't even want kids, and who spend 90% of their alimony and CS on bar tabs and clothing. Woman can be true pieces of shit, every bit as bad as men.

If you had a dick and balls you would beat the shit out of him for fucking your hoe. Then you would break up with the thot and call it a day.

not worth the thot at the time, you are just being an emotional caveman that is part of the problem

No I want them to shut the fuck up

Why didn't you slash her tires?

women get off on that shit, im not being played by my ex, she is a peice of shit

tfw no gf

What if the fucker didn't know she's in a relationship because she lied?

I think in that case real men would become buddies, team up and do something together about her roasty ways.

roasties have no control over their emotions. a hot guy hitting on them and making her think that he is in love is enough for roasties to drop 2yr+ relationships

>if the judge is a man she'll probably get the full sentence
more like she'll get an even lighter sentence since most men are fucking white knights

honda civic type r next interior

What are you talking about?

this

that guy here, oh he fucking knew and had a gf. even was very adamant about "not being a person to fuck with girls with other guys" just pisses me off and makes me want to nuke it all. just bc my gf was hotter

This, because the real man with whom she cheated on you would come to you and apologize. He'd tell you that he didn't know she had a bf, that he's dumped her, and that you two can be bros and fuck her life up together.

My brother in law did that when he was in college - he and another guy ruined some bitch's life because she cheated on him with the other guy. When they both found out, they ruined her social life and made everyone think she was a fucking whore. She got kicked out of her sorority too. It was great.

myself :(

post tits

Dr rockzo?

post penis while wearing stockings

>please don't tell my wife's son
I guess the truck driver was tired of being a cuck

>just bc my gf was hotter
and sluttier too. you dodged a bullet man, take it as a good thing

>vandalise car
>can't even spell
Lmao

>vandalise

*vandalize

>joint account holder withdraws money
>illegal
Nope.

Looks pretty cool

>go back and spray paint "she was" on her car

If they're married, no.
If he's smart, he'd lawyer up and file for divorce first. He may have a chance of getting it.

t. Can't into English

>barstard
lol

thanks for being positive, user. and I dont want validation anymore for my depression so I will stop posting in this thread

>pick a fight with me, will ya?