Heh, oops, sorry dude shit happens :)

>heh, oops, sorry dude shit happens :)

>tweet tweet warble warble warble

Implying that hand is white

Haha bo problem

>kills parents and feeds them to him as chili

Sounds like you got a case of the Broncos.

Call cops and wait.

3~ years ago this happened at a mates 21st, guy always had it out for me for no reason.

>No sir I didn't do it, he's lying
>>Are those your keys?
>Yes sir
>>And is this red paint?
>That could be from any car sir

Oops lol a $1650 invoice.

>2017
>People STILLL not wrapping their cars

Good ridance.

>imblying my car has paint

Only rich people wrap their cars, it's expensive as shit you imbecile

Keying a car is not "shit happens" it is done by malicious intent.

You're talking about a clear bra? Thats $2000 just for the wrap and doing it yourself, which requres a decent amount of skill and time not including polishing because why would you wrap a car that has shitloads of swirl marks?

>wrap car in a single wrap
>some asshole keys your wrap
>entire wrap ruined
Wow so cost effective.

Lol, nice prank bro!

That hand is obviously white.

>wrap entire car
>entire wrap ruined if one part torn

??? I don't know much about wraps but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.

>>That could be from any car sir

And he thought that would get him out of it?

If you key someone's car you're not very smart, so yeah, probably.

>not very smart
But the hand was white.

If you're gonna be making shitty /pol/ posts at least make them relevant.

You can't just replace one part of a wrap, retard. You're gonna have a seam. It's easier to fix paint damage than deal with that shit.

costs 600 $ max for the material. Probably 500 if you were a real pro and didn't mess up at all. it's the tedious and time consuming part of actually doing it that you pay for. Removing fender liners, trim pieces, door handles, etc.

If you're patient you can do it yourself though. Nice skill to have.

>peel off that whole panel
>re wrap that panel
depending on the panel length this could cost you anywhere from 25 to 100 dollars and take a couple to a half dozen of hours. the end result is it looking damn good, no worry about paint matching or feathering, etc.

>game is over
>remaining survivors won't leave
Why is this a thing that happens in 100% of games

>knock that faggot out and beat him senseless
>woops my bad bro my fists just flew out shit happens

The great majority of people cannot do it themselves though, unless you practice wrapping every part of a car many times. The cost it to get it wrapped is several thousand, and most people don't have the time or skill to do it themselves which is why I say it's expensive as fuck.

Maybe if you have shitboxes to practice on and a ton of time then you can learn how to do it really well.

it's not as hard as you're making it sound. Most people are just ignorant and are ok with paying thousands when they could just pay 600 and spend a weekend doing it.

>entire car is wrapped in one SINGLE piece of vinyl so you can't open doors, hood, or trunk, and it somehow covers the roof without going over the windows

Hmm, are you sure about that buddy?

no sweet f.a.m. but I'm still gonna deck your ass on a simple matter of principal.

>>>And is this red paint?
>>That could be from any car sir

I work maintenance at a place where people are supposed to be paid well.

I'm not paid well.

The cleaners key every single car I drive in. They're all shitboxes but it's still annoying.
Whatever though. They're cleaners so fuck them is I guess my solace

What do you mean by cleaners?
like the dry cleaners, or your mexican maid?

Assuming this is just a solid color wrap and not some autistic StreetSpeed717 rainbow cumstain wrap I don't see how re-wrapping one panel could be a problem.