Where can i get one of these

airplanes are pretty much cars with wings so they count as Veeky Forums, right? anyways they seem to be pretty elusive. where are they all hiding? how could one purchase one?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalplanesearch.com/warbirds/combat/
mortarinvestments.eu/
byronhartshorn.com/2015/03/06/so-you-want-to-buy-a-fighter-jet/
warbirdsnews.com/warbirds-news/airplane-mig-21um.html
raptoraviation.com/aircraft spec pages/Mig29.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're going to be spending a lot of money before you even get to the point of wanting to "buy" a plane.

>Where can I buy a MiG-25

You can't. They're only available to governments for hundreds of millions of dollars.

what about the middle east where those dont exist anymore?

The only government who used them in the Middle East was Iraq, and theirs were all either destroyed or seized in 2003.

Nowhere legally OP

whatever it takes. will the ruskies trade me a few bottles of vodka for it?

don't listen to these retards OP, you can find a lot of former combat aircraft for sale, do some googling and you'll find some sites. Might be hard to find a MiG-25 specifically. There are a lot of old soviet aircraft that came into private hands after the USSR fell

>10 hours on google
globalplanesearch.com/warbirds/combat/

I was specifically talking about the -25. The -21 and -17 are dirt cheap, comparatively.

there were only like 1200 made, those that aren't in service in Syria or other shitholes are probably rusting away in Ukraine or someplace. It'll probably be tough to find one worth fixing. And it'll be hard to find parts, you'd probably have to make your own.

i can pay a machinist. how much would some ukranian want for it? i heard you can pick that kind of stuff up off the ground there

dunno how much they'd want, it depends heavily on the condition of the aircraft. Also, as long as you don't live in Somalia or something you'll have to deactivate its weapons before you can bring it back to your country.

It's the kind of thing where you're going to have to look very hard to find a seller. Scrap yards, antique companies, etc. Find salvage companies in eastern europe and ask around. and hope they speak english

I'm thinking something like these guys:
mortarinvestments.eu/
But try to find someone who deals in aircraft

I think probably all the good planes are gonna be in museums these days, 25s are pretty old

if you can even find a plane to restore it's gonna cost you a few million to get it flying

why? i can just melt down soda cans and make parts for free! we don waste no muthafuckin metal up in here!

There's probably somewhere that's selling them to private sellers with guns removed.

However, you're going to have to pay a shitton to get one with working engines, and even then can't push it to it's top speed of mach 3, because that literally melted the engines.

controller.com
expect to pay at least 4 million dollars for a fighter jet, also expect another million in repairs throughout the ~10 years it will take for you to kill yourself flying it (if you're a very good, trained pilot)

I think you can get a bulk discount. Anyone want to become a mercenary air force?

Why get a McLaren when I can get a fishbed for less?

harriers are better. i can take it to the drive thru at mcdonalds

yes you can get one as a civie but it will cost Operating Thetan Level 8 kinds of cash just to get the training to fly one. a demilitarized mig itself will probably cost you less than a learjet 45

PepsiCo

larry ellison has a 29 he can't import to the us, maybe he'd let it go cheap

>Them big ass burners.

If you find a two seater for sale I'll go halfsies on it with you.

wrong , siria and algeria use them . so you could go to syria and tell them you want to bomb some rebel scum down there , and maybe they will let you take it home after

Wa LA

warbirdsnews.com/warbirds-news/airplane-mig-21um.html

raptoraviation.com/aircraft spec pages/Mig29.html

Get an L29

seriously this

"affordable" for a bit over a quarter million

My FBO an L39 that comes in regularly. They are bigger than they look...

Paul Allen bought a MiG-29. If you have his kind of money, people will take your calls.