Tailgaters

>I hate tailgaters
>Usually like to drive fast, but will slow down significantly when people start tailgating
>Deliberately slam on the breaks every once in a while to see if they crash into me from behind (since they would be found at fault by police)
>Drive under the speed limit
>When I see them signal to change lanes, I immediately go in that lane to block them more
>When they try to pass me, I speed up so they have to stay stuck behind me
>When there's multiple lanes, I try to go the same speed as the people on my sides so cars behind me stay trapped
>Blow tailgaters kisses as they pass me
>Try hard catch up so I can get in front of them and trap them again
>I'm 6'2, 240 lbs, pretty strong, and always have a gun under my seat so I'm never worried about getting in an altercation with tailgaters
>mfw

I love pissing them off so much.

I shot a guy in the heas once for that op your luck will run oit eventually

If you are doing this on the freeway you are a jackass and need to move to the right.

If they are trying to speed on surface streets or in residential neighborhoods? You are doing gods work.

>I shot a guy in the heas once for that op your luck will run oit eventually
Yea, sure buddy. Nice fantasy you got there.

If you kill somebody in your mind, do they die in real life?

This.

you might've been shot in the head yourself with how awful your spelling is, but this is a shit bait thread anyway so let's talk about our favorite sandwiches
i fucking love tuna melts but everyone thinks i'm weird for it

>Be me
>Be driving home on interstate
>See car ahead doing at least 10 over
>I get behind him to hopefully start a faster flowing train of traffic
>He brake checks me like a fucking tard then proceeds to do 15 under
>Go to pass him
>He immediately cuts me off
>Go WOT and pass him in the shoulder
>He tries to overtake me but cant in his 1.6l shitbox of a miata
>Continue to tease him
>Look in my rear view mirror and see some pudgy autist flailing around a pistol
>Brake check him
>Hes late to react, swerves, and nails the guardrail
>Cruise the rest of the way home knowing there's one less faggot on the road

>Tuna
No thanks it just reminds me of the soggy tuna and cheese sandwiches my mum made me for lunch

tailgaters need to put in the gas chambers

>Driving down narrow commercial/industrial road doing 10 under because courier drivers are on their morning run flicking about like hummingbirds
>One launches out right in front and I stab the brakes
>Not even half a second after, 325i smacks into me
>Gets out all pissed off at me for braking so hard
>Ask why he didn't have enough space to safely brake
>HUR NOBODY DOES THAT WHY DID YOU BRAKE SO HARD, YEAH YOU BETTER CALL THE POLICE.

Moronic fuck.

>having to specify that it was a 325i
fuck off

good on you user. now go and proceed with phase two of your mission

Tailgater here, AMA

I wouldnt be too mad about people wanting the left lane clear on the highway but some retards do that shit in the city lol. Like they will yailgate you in the city cuz its left lane despite coming close to an intersection

What the fuck?

>cheap luxury car driven by those with inflated egos
>mcmansion
checks out

Unless I'm having a bad day or you're speeding in a residential area, I typically don't fuck with tailgaters and just move out of the fucking way.

Still better than living in your mom's basement, sweet potato

>tfw fucked up a tailgater using brake checking
I was scared I'd get sued for like a week but nothing happened.

>tuna

Disgusting. Spicy salami and provologne then add hot cheetos if you're a massive autist

>driving in USA
>dont feel like changing lanes every 10 seconds
>going 80 in a 65
>Staying in left lane
>van behind me flashing its lights at me
>its a bit rainy and there is no reason for that van to even want to pass me, stay going 80
>gets in right lane and speeds up, swerves and rolls into ditch on side of the road

One less faggot on this planet. Didn't call anyone.

Yep I always slow down too to piss them off.
They are often tiny little brown manlets overcompensating for being human filth.
Non-tailgaters get a pass.

BMW drivers always think they are better drivers than they actually are, of course he couldn't avoid a collision.

I could never understand brake checking. Why would you want to damage your car?

Thank you for justifying my dash cam purchase OP

>I'm 6'2, 240 lbs, pretty strong, and always have a gun under my seat so I'm never worried about getting in an altercation with tailgaters
haha you little manlet cuckboi. You've never been in a real fight and you wouldn't pull the trigger... You act big behind those locked doors, and that little gun that you've never pointed at a real person, and behind the anonymity on the internet, but you're terrified of real confrontation...
>mfw

Cool story, bro. One day you'll fuck with the wrong person and just be another road rage statistic.

Dude you have anime gifs saved who do you think you are lol

He's not wrong to be fair

>gee billy 2 fedoras?

The only wrong is the anime collection on his hard drive amirite

This insecure guy thinks there's something wrong with anime gifs...

>amirite
He's so desperately insecure he's seeking validation from others...

>Tuna
No thanks it just reminds me of your soggy mom I cheesed for lunch

Right except to pass, cuntwheel

Bullshit, asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

enjoy untill some redneck with the balls to shoot you in the head appears in your way fagot . doing it ONCE it s FINE , but doing it how you describe is cancer behaviour that only a mentally retarded person could do

you dont get to decide how fast people should go retard

You're right. The government does, and it says 65. He was a criminal, and received divine punishment for his transgressions.

>Blow tailgaters kisses as they pass me
fucking lol

Dont worry, its those cheap neighborhoods that are filled with minorities and other poor people. probably a $500-$600k typical middle income neighborhood. Probably don't even have a HOA. Look how close those house are, no space, cheap or no grass on front yard, oil marks and rust marks on driveways, cheap cars parked on streets. My HOA crucified my neighbor because he parked his mercedes and left small oil leaks on his driveway. But yes still better than moms house. I would not live there though, maybe if i lost my job and savings.

Never really raged at tailgaters until I started learning manual

>Living in a neighborhood where I can't park on the street
Fuck HOAs

Not him, but
>wanting your property value to plummet because a slob moves in next to you/across the street
This is why my parents live in a $1M+ house in a gated neighborhood with a HOA, and why I'll live in one too.

I drive five over on the highway. Fat cunts in SUVs will pass me doing easily 20 over the limit, so I drop a gear zip in front of them, and slap the brakes to slow them down. When they pass again, I'll either leapfrog again, or just speed up to cut them off. Then, If I come up to someone going slow in the left lane, I'll zip up beside them, and match their speed to block off the speeder completely.
I take a 5-hour road trip to a neighbouring city every month or two, so it's nice to pad the time by playing games with other drivers. Although I only really do it maybe twice a year, I'm a little worried about being reported for stunting or some shit.

I don't own a Lotus, but this is pretty much how happy the game makes me.

You'll live in one because your parents shoved a silver spoon up your ass when you were born you fucking pale nigger.

>$1m house
Not everyone has that sort of money. I don't see an issue with not having an HOA Because I'm not going to ever own a nice place. I throw all of my money into my hobbies

Now watch that other faggot give you shit for not turning money into a hobby, as if he's ever had to choose between buying food or paying for electricity.

Sweetie, my parents only pay my bills while I'm away at college. If I want extra shit I have to either pay for it myself or wait for my birthday or Christmas. And I'm going to live in one because I'm going to be a pharmacist and marry someone who also went to college and has a good job. Sorry you feel like the "rich" always have things handed to them and don't know how to make money and use your money to make money.

>Then, If I come up to someone going slow in the left lane, I'll zip up beside them, and match their speed to block off the speeder completely.
That's literally illegal you nigger. If you ever pulls that shit with me I'll cut you off and slam on my brakes and hope you enjoy a nice little insurance invoice in the mail.

>My parents only pay my bills while I'm at college
>only
This is what I mean. You don't even realize how huge this is.
I had to pay my own way through school. Apartment, food, power, whole nine yards, it all came from my own savings and loans. Every goddamn penny, studying full time and working to make ends meet. You have no fucking idea what real life is for the rest of the world because you are so sheltered. I bet your mother wiped your ass till you were ten you snivelling, limp-wristed dewey-eyed little faggot.

And how the fuck do you make money without money? You save. When you're starting from nothing because you grew up with nothing, eating stale food from the fucking food bank, that takes a long goddamn time.

>being this poor and jealous
lol. must suck to be you loser.

Eh, I'm doing all right now. It just took a long time and a lot of work.

>going from arguing that you have worked hard to just arguing that the other person has a shitty life
how to tell someone has lost the argument

I'm not the same person retard.
nobody asked for a blog post.

I fucking love TJ Kirk.

I () am not him ()

>Hurr durr
Fuck off, retard.

America
>this thread

I'm a pretty big sandwich enthusiast and lover of all sandwiches but a pastrami sandwich on rye with pickles and a good deli mustard sounds choice right now

Oh my God, yes. I'm picking up a pound of pastrami tomorrow.

Fuck off Kiwi

see

How do you not love pastrami? It's pickled beef belly. It's delicious!
I take mine on marble rye, accompanied by pickled onions, 1 dill pickle, and some chilled coffee. It's an easy contender for king of deli meats.

>ride motorcycle
>just go around mad cunts
>if they try anything i survive with minor injuries because lolatgatt and they get an attempted manslaugher or assault with a deadly weapons charge because lolgopro
>i pay my speeding/reckless ticket and laugh at their 15 years in prison

>Deliberately slam on the breaks every once in a while to see if they crash into me
Yeah you're such a great guy compared to those tailgating

When i was young many years ago i was tailgating this idiot since he was going too slow on the highway, he brake checked me and i was distracted with the radio saw him slow down i braked but was to close, rear ended him about 40mph mostly bumper damage lights. well after i hit him i was scared shitless got next to him told him i was pulling over floored it cut across three lanes and left the scene. I learned my lesson now i drive a truck with amazing tires and brakes (have the car covered in mud dirt a little on the rear plates gotten pulled over told to clean plates and let go) and im ready to stop on a dime whenever im to close to other cars. if someone is blocking a lane or going slow i will usually floor it pass them and cut em off before they can close the gap even if there is a car in front off them at least if they hit me it their fault now and im ready to give chase if they leave just like i did. Unfortunately for me i learned the hard way but now i know what can happen learn from me people be the victim get hit, not the aggressor.

Buttblasted bimmer bucko detected.

I was just telling you to fuck off because you're a Kiwi

Lol similar thing happen to me in my jeep i was driving with my buddies drinking and chilling on a two way road sat night we caught up to some slow ass driver on the back roads mostly dirt roads with only the main road paved i started to get closer to him to get him to move he wouldnt budge so i decide to pass him on the left i mean no cars middle of the night i floor it and as soon i get on the other lane he dart to the left i hit him on the quarter panel he fishtails and goes into dirt embankment i slow down and buddies are like go dumbass go so i floor it see other driver in rear view mirror give chase but to far behind so friends tell me to black out cut across a patch of land to a nearby dirt road and go to buddies house. that thing with having dirt on your plates is a good idea i might try that i drive an off road vehicle anyways cant keep it clean lol

I mean that's fine if you get tailgated in the right/middle lane, but if you get tailgated in the left and do this you're a self-righteous cunt.

>know how hard it is to work through college while paying all your own bills
>decide to make it easier for your kids by paying for all their bills/college expenses so they can focus on studying instead of having no energy for anything ever

If your parents make lots of money and refuse to help you with expenses while you're in college, you have shit parents. The whole point is to make life easier for the next generation.

he is passing tho

>i hate everyone
>usually like to drive safely
>speed limit or 5 under depending on weather
>stay in right lane always
>ensure i properly operate my signals and lights
>give adequate space to everyone around me
>i'm 6'2" 320 lbs, pretty strong and always have a gun in my center console so i'm never worried about getting into an altercation with negroes

>$500-600k
>typical income

The fuck do you live where $500k is the mean income

I think he means property value, but that's still not middle class unless you live in like Maryland/DC/CA

Underage detected.

That could have been quality bait but nobody is this oblivious, even privileged little shits like you.

this

Sorry for the confusion, this poster is correct . I live in socal, and those areas with property values around that range are not so nice (maybe ok) when i drive thru them or visit friends, family, etc.In order to live at least an upper middle income lifestyle in my city you need to be able to at least afford an $800k house in the current market maybe a bit more to have a nicer, bigger house.

>le tough amerifat man in a car with a gun

>hurr tailgaters have such huge egos
>NO I WILL NEVER MOVE TO THE SLOW LANE WHEN BEING TAILGATED

The irony. Enjoy your high beams, I guess.

>He lives with a HOA
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

I got rear ended by a red neck in a chrysler minivan for this behavior.

Literally not worth it.

Think about how fucking stupid adn crazy you have to be to actually tail gait on the high way in a minivan then realize that person is also stupid enough to hit you if hes mad and then fight you if you get out of your car.

People like you is why i drive a motorcycle. I dont usually lane split only in heavy traffic but i get close to cars sometimes and they like to brake check me or swerve in their lane to not let me pass. What I have done so far is when they do stupid shit like that slow down pass them on shoulder or between lanes and hit their mirrors with my hard knuckles gloves and speed off into the sunset. Have 17 so far in my 5 years of riding. And no your fat ass in your cuckbox with your gun under the seat wont stop me from breaking your shit. Just leave me alone or avoid me OP I will win.

>800k house for upper middle class
Fucking hell, even in Denver 300k gets you a newer house in a decent neighboorhood
I grew up in rural midwest where 100k gets a 2 story house, 4 bed 2 bath and a couple acres of land
Couldn't imagine living on the west coast with housing on that ridiculous level of inflation

Yes it is ridiculous, You need to make $100k(married maybe one child) a year to have a decent life without any handouts or make sub $40k with a couple of children to qualify for government assistance and have everything paid for you, work very little but have a low quality life. You would think with how expensive it is, there would be less people wanting to come to live here but quite the opposite. Have thought about leaving but I was born here, have made my life here, friends, family, etc. But maybe in the future idk.

mfw the driver in front of me does a brake check and i speed up, ramming him off the road

feels good nigger

>tuna melt

philly steak sandwich at a greasy af truckstop is objectively the best and most a e s t h e t i c

I drive a diesel so I don't care.