Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YVs6CibHqs
raw.githubusercontent.com/getlantern/lantern-binaries/master/lantern-installer.apk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we have a thread devoid of lewd

I WANT TO CUM IN ZETIAN

I want to gently tell her to talk more quietly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YVs6CibHqs

Kill yourself.

Should I ascend Emiya or Robin?

stop making new threads when we're still on page 1
threads stay up for like an hour while they're on page ten, there's no reason to make one before then

>Caesar is trying to cuck Mash from me in Rome
Not fair!

witch thread

fuck those second ascension mats

I want to punch a youtube video, thank you

750 posts ---> new thread

>posting worst witch
actually she might be ok in grand order, she's just awful in f/sn

Mashu who is fused with Sir Galahad also killed by Goetia.

The thread is on page 8 you turboautist, I bet you are the fag posting the "which servant give the best hugs" shit

I don't understand the dailies. Where are the ascension mats ones?
There's exp and QP, but the third one (monster hunting or w/e) seems to only give gems.

t. reddit

Jeanne is very cute.

there's no reason to do that though, all that happens at 750 is that it autosages and you still have until minimum a half an hour after the thread's on page 10 before it archives

it was on page 1 when the thread was made, it's on page 8 now

>all the girls get wet at Fergus's speech in the final battle (even Astolfo and D'Eon)

wew

And you are crying because we got a thread 5 minutes before it

Drop rates are just shit. It also gives monument.

He's just way into the swinging scene, don't hold it against him.

/Jannu/ thread.

Man with Scheherazade saying she's better suited to your room I thought she would do something cool like boost your master skills if you set her as favourite. but they had to go and make her fucking awful. don't wanna take away any money they'd make from a merlin gacha. fucking kikes.

post saber

How to avoid 99-XXX error:

You need a VPN. I'm using this one, don't know if any other works:
raw.githubusercontent.com/getlantern/lantern-binaries/master/lantern-installer.apk

1) Turn on the VPN
2) Open the game
3) Tap the title screen to enter the game. You'll see Fou connecting, he will disappear for a split of a second and then appear again.
4) After he does that quickly go back to your home screen (circle button in MEmu) and open the VPN app, turn it off.
5) Wait a 10-15 seconds and turn it on again.
6) Go back to FGO and Fou will keep connecting, let him run and eventually you'll connect. Don't worry if all you see is a white screen, just wait.
7) You're now in your account.

Loading times with the VPN are shit. I haven't tried yet what happens if you turn it off once you're inside, but at least you can claim your login rewards, set your supports and other basic stuff.

Fate/Grand Cuck

Can she do it?

OP is a bitch and a whore and no one realized yet

BEST GIRL

BEST SABER

Dumb Misora.

>worst witch
what heresy is this?

No.

>liking a chick who's obsessed with the most boring side character ever

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

is she gudasexual or not

>she wouldn't mind sharing her country with you
Alright, that's it, I'm grailing her.

How rare are golden apples?
I got one from the mail for the event quest fuck up some days ago.

I don't know if it's worth to use it right now because I only got 15ap and I need 60 to do my remaining 20x3 event quest for 2 green crystal things. But the quest ends up in 3 hours I don't think I can make 60 app in time.

She's Achillesmurdersexual.

>loyal to her husbando
whats wrong with that?

also, the guy did save her life and offer to help her with the HGW despite having no reason to do so

It's the same /feg/ autist who tried fucking with the OP a few days ago, just report and ignore any early thread

How are shitters struggling with this fight?

I want to do so many indecent things to her.

when do i stop the re rolls lads

Holy fuck who did Namaniku piss off for them to make Scheherazade so awful?

Don't worry about it so much.

There is 3 nude sabers on OPs image

i ment this saber but ok

women who aren't interested in the protagonist may as well not exist
she gets seigi no mikata'd

Kill yourself newfag. Sage.

What are you, gay?

I keked so hard

The fuck makes you think they're from /feg/?

NA? They'll probably be pretty rare until an event comes by, dunno if they'll add them as rewards for the first event or wait until halloween like JP.

"Namaniku: Have my shittiest art" "DW: Wow, this deserves equally shit stats, skills and NP"

10.0 thread.

at what point is error-99 supposed to kick in

You end up having so many apples and so much app that you'll most likely never get rid of them all. That being said, doing those quests for the sake of mana cubes is inefficient since you get 9 of them just by doing 30ap exp quest once and burning all silver exp cards.

waver/jeannu i guess? I stopped on double jeannu and heavens feel CE personally

>women who aren't interested in the protagonist may as well not exist
but thats wrong

>she gets seigi no mikata'd
or AUO'd

I'm sure you're mistaken

Here' this is best Saber and best girl

Do the Amanzoness or Chink love Guda?

>/feg/got STILL at it after getting absolutely BTFO
Reminder to report threads made at 750.

she wasn't into the protag in f/sn
idk if she is in fgo which is why i said she might be better there

When you get Waver + 4*/5* that you want.

Will try now. Thanks.

I'd gladly tell you, if only I could decipher her final bond line.
>「ちっ、愚か者め。だが私も考え方を変えた。どうしても私の中に女を、美しさを見てしまうというのなら、私はそれ以上の強さをもってそれを塗り潰すしかあるまい。覚悟するがいいマスター。貴様はこれから永劫、私の強さを一番近くで見続けるのだ。」

I think she's saying she's gonna try to become more beautiful and womanly for you (I doubt this is what she says), or she's saying that if there's anything womanly left in her she'll try to replace it with strength (seems more plausible). I think it's one of those two things. But she does want you by her side forever, so either way I suppose she does care for you in some sense. Complete disclosure: my proficiency at reading moonrunes is below that of a toddler.

Some kind of fanboy autism I guess

The fact he does the exact same shit there

Jeanne+Waver, like all hard rerollers, probably are 5 or 6 here.

Ah, alright. So I guess Monster Hunting is what I should be doing, damn. Thanks user.

>they put in the shitty old dailies to look "nice" when they "fixed" it to people who didn0t know any better

I think i can understand a lot of throwbacks (animations/sprites/mass lock button) but THAT ONE

Rate the Argatha Servants out of 10.

Stop using this thread retards, go back to the other thread did you not pay attention to the OP

loli is the only good one

>doesn't give a fuck about (You)
JUST

Farming Gaul every forty five minutes for fucking crystals is actually kinda comfy.

translate it weebs

Can he be defeated?

>go back to a page 9 thread because some guy started the thread some seconds before I like the threads to be started
And you wonder why you don't have any friends

>she wasn't into the protag in f/sn
correct

>fgo
she is

but thats irrelevant

> Pent and Zetian would happily be by your side
> Caster gets FERGUS' D as a shitty whore should be
Based DW.

Nigger 2/10
Chink 7/10
Zerker 9/10
Spic 0/10

When you beat rome, is nero added to not only the story summon but event summons later? Wondering if I should horde my quartz or not.

I don't even know what this stupid ass weeaboo general is but the OP image contains nudity inside of it... I'm not sure you're aware, but this is a WORK SAFE board which means I should not being seeing this on Veeky Forums. Please delete this thread and try again or I will be forced to take actions into my own hands. Thank you and have a blessed day.

schez 2.5/10
disgaea 7/10
cute amazon 10/10
lief 2/10

>Amazon
10/10
>Loli
8/10
>Schez
2/10
>Columbus
MEMES/10
>Fergus
When/10

Can't blame anyone for not looking at a shit pic.

Can I get berserk-arc on this game?

Why fuck all that literal whos have 5 stars and the plotscaliba have 4?

Samefag.

Pents and Loli are great team players. Columbus is a great memer. Sechs ia a great slut.

>normalfag insults
Fuck off and kill yourself /feg/got

Error99/10

It's just a retard that doesn't even play the game that wants to "claim" new threads as soon as possible, report him and hopefully a mod will realize he needs to get banned from this board for good

HOOOOLY SHIT

I just picked Nero as support servant and I have to say

I fucking hate her voice, wtf. She sounds like a fucking chipmunk. Fucking hell lol

I pity the newfags that listen to reddit-cancer "advice" like 3* and lower units being viable, or that Camelot and further aren't impossibly hard.

So why exactly is Columbus a psycho