/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #73

RIP edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Yami Bakura has returned to the gate with his Destiny Board deck. If you have yet to unlock him, you can do so now
>The duelist level cap has been raised to 40
>Ranked Duels will be changed July 4th. This is a huge revamp, so it's best to check your news tab in game for the full details
>A new, non unlockable LD will be in Duel World mid July. The hint strongly points to Arkana
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's very clearly Yami Marik based on the hint, and further supports Arkana as the other LD
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>multiple skills will be nerfed in the next few weeks. HHG now topdecks, Parasites cap at 2, and 3SD now requires 3000 LP.
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August. Overpowered box URs remain untouched. Really gets the brain juice flowing, huh?

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past 38. Doing so nets you some gems and jewels from missions at the cost of tougher Standard Duelists with no extra duel rewards
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/6kepig/fluff_average_intelligence_of_3_star_demotion/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DuelLinks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember a time when Restructer Revolution was laughed at.
>200 life points? maybe if they buffed it to 500 it could be viable. 1000 damage is nothing when your opponent has 8000lp
Now this card is getting limited to 1. What a time we live when this is the card that people fear.

I got pegasus to level 40, can someone post a toon deck?

Rate my luck

>GK easily got me to KoG during the World Championship
>In less than 2 weeks since then it's been tossed to the wayside into irrelevancy

One day we'll get some support. Maybe with Marik

Pegasus/Paradox Brother's/Yugi Muto/Mokuba event when? Konami just told me I lost my account forever.

3 Planet Pathfinder
1 Toon Kingdom
3 Jar of Greed
Toon Magician Girl
Toon Rollback
Toon Table of Contents
3 Toon Summoned Skull
3 Toon Mermaid
3 Magic Reflector

Just shit out a Summoned Skull with Toon Kingdom on field, win turn 5

Can someone post a decklist I can farm LDs (and which LDs) with Rex to get Titan Showdown?

Ok what about now people. Thoughts, recomendations?

Very thankful for your help.
I actually don't know much about the game I'm reading cards and trying to get a grip.

>3sd nerfed
>some moron made an ass of himself with that Barrel Dragon post last thread
>big things will never recover

H-house real b-big

should have limited cup of ace

You might be able to find something better but this got me to KoG fairly easily. I would suggest playing when the Japs aren't though because they wrecked me when I played this. I will say that I was drawing like shit though

nigga wat

>Barrel Dragon on the field
>Shitter opponent summons relinquished
>Don't get prompt to activate champions vigilance
>Lose because of this

FUCKING BROKEN GAME

Anyone got a 6k+ bakura lv40 deck with a good win rate?

This event reminds me that Zorc n' Pals was cancelled. Why does it have to be this way?

If you're serious then your sense if probability should tell you something's off with your deck. With not enough regular monsters you won't draw them enough.

Lucc

Open Crimson Kingdom for some high attack monsters, level Mai for Windstorm of Etaqua, decrease the number of traps and ritual focus and use high attack beaters with maybe a one high level monster (Chaos Command Magician/Big Core are good)

That's about it

I'll give 20.000 free gems to the person who can find me fanart of Darklord Marie

So I'm preparing myself for the imminent fairy beatdown meta once Ishizu gets a buff but
>can't use mudora and doriado for sky scourge's effect
>only a madman would have 3 valkyries/sphere kuribohs
What gives

There isn't any, her full body blackface isn't appealing

>not posting the full-sized image instead

baka my dude

Am I the only one that didn't like the name change? I used to love the name Marie the Fallen One. She is my favorite all time card and the name change bothers me.

I would have give him after he gave me more gems, you ruined my masterplan user.

I'm not a big fan of all the name changes they have done, but I do like that it usually means the changed cards have a wider use

well, try to remember that the name change allows her to be used for support with the Darklord archetype so if you want to make a waifu deck based on her you can now

if you don't have 3x double summon and 3x soul exchange GK is ass.

The new gate duelist is Marik. Its coinciding with the japanese reairing of duel Monsters with the Battle City finals and starts off with Joey vs Marik duel in the anime when the event drops

Unless I'm mistaken, she was always a Darklord card in the OCG (her having the 堕天使 Kanji), so if anything, the TCG was correcting a translation error they made way back in the day.

Everybody knows its yugi's grandpa, he's the duelist everyone was waiting for

yeah, the change is just a errata. The only reason Summoned Skull didn't get one and instead got the Archfient text below was because he's too iconic

Which one of you faggots was it?
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/6kepig/fluff_average_intelligence_of_3_star_demotion/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DuelLinks

That Kanji should mean fallen angel right? 堕 is something like "to descend" or "degenerate" according to google and even with my limited Japanese knowledge I know 天使 means "angel"

AND it was ruined
HOLY SHIT faggots, let us get a non-retarded meme
yeah, the Darklords are all Fallen Angels in Japanese. Same with Nurse Reficule, the Fallen One, she's a Darklord

>admitting to going on reddit
kill yourself you faggot
post your name if you aren't a pussy

Ahhh I see. That makes sense thanks user

>the guy even created a throwaway account to post his faggyness

Pretty much every card that is renamed is done because of bad translation that caused problems
>frog the jam
>harpies brother
>red eyes black chick

Probably the biggest offenders that had to be exceptions on countless cards

My name is Josh and I hate every single one of you faggots.

r/duellinks insulting anything's intelligence, I think I may die of laughter

>>red eyes black chick
>>frog the jam
What were the original names for these?

Wow you don't say who ever could have guessed? Besides you know, fucking everyone?

Can't wait for Arkana with The Tricky as his signature card
Either that or they'll just cheap out and give us the red Dark Magician

Those were the original names, which meant every frog and red eyes card had to say "except frog the jam/chick"

There new names are Slime Frog and Black Dragon Chick

Slime Toad you mean

>the tricky

Don't be stupid, it will be red Dark Magician just like the anime. Mokuba dumped a bunch of Blue Eyes support, this one will be Dark Magician support

Yes that's right, slime frog doesn't fix the issue

What even will Mokuba's signature card be when he becomes a playable duelist? He had several cards that had battle cries he called out. Hungry Burger summoning animation when

Hug me Brothaaaaa

>when

He isn't going to be one

>mfw people are stealing my deck
Well guess I should be happy about it since it proves fiends are now Tier 1

Saving gems and money for cute girls meta

my friend, you should be proud that you extremely subpar necrofear and not anything close to original deck was copied

Thkvery much

>frog the jam
>all those "...except for Frog the Jam" lines for a weak card that probably wouldn't even be used if it could
lol

I'm just happy I didn't put the actual skill I use with it that makes it work
Everyone thinks it's fiend farewell but it's not

2bh I'm not falling for this reverse psychology and will continue to use fiend farewell

Go for it! :)

>AI sets OtC and mirror wall
>gets monster debuffed by needle sunfish
>monster is about to get slammed because of debuff
>activates mirror wall
>then activates OtC
>despite the fact that damage from mirror wall debuff + it's monsters attack alone would win the duel
>ends up losing

you guys doing lv30 or 40 bakura?

wtf all this time I thought Mokuba was a tomboy

have I fapped to a boy all along?

I'm going 30 until 4m points then just switch to inconsistently farming 40. I'm not paying a cent to farm so fuck most current variants of 40 farm.

haha nigga u gay

I love idiots that retardedly use auto duel and then complains about AI everyone knows about, even if the retard didn't have to announce every single mistake they've seen. Looking forward to your next riveting post about auto duel.

nigga, let people post

maybe

what was the deal with that? did kaiba made a virtual world where mokuba was a pretty princess?

Hey guys I'm from Reddit, I saw the Barrel Dragon post and wanted to know if all of you here are that dumb?

Yes, now link me to your subreddit to migrate. Please :(

>nigga
Back to r/duellinks you go!
Also idiotic advice considering it applies to me too, but I'm none too surprised seeing it come from someone typing nigga.

hi guys fellow redditor here
Do you guys have the modded apk, cant get it from reddit since its a bannable offense

>one guy who didn't know how CV works killed this general with one post

Amazing

He was just trying to encourage Real Big user

Can someone please explain the "house real big" 3SD meme? I'd like to update the /dlg/ meme wiki and I need to be as accurate as possible.

It starts here and you just scroll down to the Barrel Dragon

anybody?

I'm not saying you don't post, but don't try to tell people they shouldn't complain against a clearly stupid AI.

>giving a fuck about me writing nigga
are you new?

Why is the drop system so cancer? How is Konami okay with this? (I converted the wingbeats for SR jewels.)

I remember reading something about the last card from an LB being near-impossible to drop because of a bug or something, any truth to this?

LD* and also this is after converting awhile ago, gotten around 30 total Light Effigy for example

No, it started a few weeks ago when that user got 3sd. This new debacle is a separate, but related thing

Meant to say this is used for farming Joey 30, the 4-stars can be any Normal Monster of 1650 attack or higher (minimum for hitting 10k with 2 Union with BEWD). The second BEWD is just to guarantee you don't end up fucked because it was your last draw.

Probably not the greatest for skill farming but it gives you something to use those red keys on.

If it's clearly stupid then there's no need to blog about it because, like I
typed, we all fucking know. Read. We read the same regurgitated complaint every single day. All you're showing is that you're stupid, maybe moreso than the AI.
>are you new?
Oh, sick burn my dude.

>user gets 3sd
>starts dumping REAL BIG monsters on the field ezpz
>starts the house real big thing
>couple other anons use it once or twice but never is much to talk about
>then yesterday happens and some jackass posts it on reddit

>getting this irreasonably butthurt because people post stuff
>thinking it was meant as a burn instead of asking why the fuck would you call someone out for using "nigga" in Veeky Forums

>typing nigga ever
My nigger friend, how about you just head back to R*ddit as suggested earlier.

>he thinks that posting nigger bothers me
I wanted to be friendly but you should fuck off, retard, you're trying way too fucking hard to fit in and by how you post I can see you're extremely new here. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the guy that went to reddit to post the screenshot.

I'm trying to perfect the 3 Star Demotion Buster Blader Bakura 40 farm. It needs different propotions of these cards.
Buster Blader/Emblems
Wicked Breaking Flamberge/Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu
Robot Buster Destruction Sword
Destruction Sword Karma
Wild Tornado
De-Spell
Some graveyard removal

>smash through face down reaver with element saurus
>tries to activate flip effect, negated
>tries to activate grave effect, negated
>when the game tries to load the card image the fourth time it just shows a multicoloured square pattern
i guess you can overload the game somehow with back-to-back effect/negation triggers and force it to fail loading card images, kinda funny if so

Grow a thicker skin before staying here, my nigger R*edditor friend. Or maybe I should say grow paler skin.

>Haha XD funny niggers and leddit XD
>Haha you're ledditor XD!
You're both shitting up the thread. Stop this meme.

Hi please don't post pictures of my wife

Why does your wife make fun of your penis?

I find auto-duel AI posts humorous.

This. The Auto AI is effective, but retarded. It's fun to talk about.

My dinos made sure you're one who's extinct!

I complain about the Drop Rates on every single section of every single survey if that makes you feel any better.