Is there anything this company can't do?

is there anything this company can't do?

Other urls found in this thread:

porsche.com/international/models/718/718-cayman-models/718-cayman/drive/manual-gearbox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not make a SUV

Win 10 times in a row.

Win against a spinning dorito on an Australian track

>pic related

the 911 alone has more victories than all of mazda's cars combined
sorry kid nothin personnel

build an affordable driver's car

Still couldn't win against a 1.3 liter Nipponese tin can.

it mazda is so good, why isn't the rx7 one of the most successful racing cars ever?
tip: it literally could not compete outside of certain series

It's because Mazda doesn't have Volkswagen footing their bills and expenses. Without that lumbering corporate giant carrying It, Porsche would have collapsed.
>But ferd
Ford just gave Mazda a pickup truck chassis because that's all that Ford is good at.

VW and Porsche merger happened only in 2012 so nobody was paying Porsche in the 80's and 90's.

Also let's not mention the number 1991 in conjunction with the letters Le Mans.

what's that supposed to mean

The RX-7 only won because literally every other car on the track crashed or broke down. Pretty sure a few RX-7s even broke down. This kind of shit only makes the rotary reliability meme worse.

No. Porsche is the best brand in most ways

Not Sell Out.

lel, 911 had more victories than mazda will ever have long before the merger

Used Cayman's or Boxster's are pretty affordable

>1) every car on track except Mazdas crashed or broke down
>2)Some of the Mazdas broke down just like (all) the other cars
>C) the rotary was unreliable
makes sense.

They don't build them used, do they?

Cars like that, the macan and panamera literally saved Porsche. In fact the sales from those cars gave them enough money to manufacture cars like the GT3 RS/ GT4 Cayman/918 Spyder. But of course you wouldn't know that because you are an ignorant underage faggot

Nope but if you can't afford it new then you have to make due or figure out how to make more money. You can always buy a low mileage one owner first gen cayman/boxster.

Or get a car like the MR2. Which is way cheaper.

fpbp

dumb ass read

"While many Porsche purists probably lament the Boxster and what it did to the brand's manufacturing processes, the result is clear: Porsche was dug out of a hole by the wildly popular roadster. The Cayenne furthered that recovery by helping Porsche achieve record sales and profits, allowing them to reenter the top class at Le Mans"

Post your Porsche.

I know.
>build an affordable driver's car
answers the OP's question though.

that color combination god damn
unique AND good looking

cheapest sporty Porsche you can buy starts at $55k which isn't expensive at all. 718 Cayman, 300hp, 0-60 in 4.9. Thats pretty damn good

Spend a reasonable amount of money in LMP1

Thats a Singer car. Here's the interior

>Wanting new disgusting PDK
>not wanting to drive an air-cooled pre-993

Disgusting

I would still get an Alfaholics over that. But this is sexy.

Its a 6 speed manual you twit

Are you moving the goalposts now?

First of all the 718 comes with a 6 speed manual.and we aren't talking about what I want as I prefer air-cooled Porsches dumb ass

porsche.com/international/models/718/718-cayman-models/718-cayman/drive/manual-gearbox/

>I'd rather get a $250k high end restored car over a $500k high end restored car.

Chances are if you are buying either you can probably afford both. They aren't even the same class of car. You def don't understand how money works.

>What is a hypothetical situation?
>What are preferences?
You def don't understand how taste works.

What do you think about bofa's?

I will stick to mine.

BOFA DESE NUTS

>is there anything this company can't do?
Make a masculine vehicle.

I will post some more Italian art, to cleanse myself from this stale cancer.

>caring if cars "look" masculine
>actually needing a car to look "masculine" since you aren't

LEL

suck my dick from the back

bofa deez nuts

>filename