What is the most alpha car of all time?

This is my vote. So imposing with an incredible presence.

Lancia Beta

This OP

That will be the new rolls royce suv.

1957 Bel Air.

Doesn't matter what era you're in. It will ALWAYS be one of the coolest cars ever made.

I just saw the Honda version of this van for the first time the other day, never knew these existed. I really want one. It's a shame they aren't allowed on roads over 35 mph in my state.

w140 no contestbut has to be v12

>Toyota ALPHArd

Kek. yeah

Tri-five Chevrolets are way overrated. Buick and Olds had it going on that year.

But the Buicks and Olds werent named after an occult name for hell/satan so jewfucks don't care about it cuz it's not demonic enough

Hummer H1 Alpha

miata

The Aldi rs7

it has to either be a land yacht or a tank to achieve alpha status

Only real niqqas used to drive these in the 90s

kek

W A G O N
A
G
O
N

WE WUZ FAMILY N SHEEEEEIIIIITTTTT
*abandons wife and kids*

$3K civic

god fucking damn

Good

a pick up

BTFO by an opel cadet

Not one of you stupid cunts took the low hanging fruit?
I suppose I'll have to

Thanks for posting this!

>Alfa
>Not Omega-tier

No problem, my melanin enriched brother

>these will never be real
>you will never own an irl regalia

>want to buy a RR
>decide not to
>because faggots will vandalize it and flip me the bird when I drive it
hell truly is other people

FFS, a used Phantom can be as low as 70k these days, they're not exclusively Moneybags Monopoly Guy cars. But no, I can just picture some cunt with a skateboard deciding that it would be totally sick to land an ollie on the hood for his Instagram account or something.

>costs $70k
>$650 oil change

>get rear ended
>$10,000 bumper

Yes, I'm aware that maintenance costs are high.
>get rear ended
>what is insurance

>$2k/mo insurance

Buying a 70k RR is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. The tires alone are custom made for RR and will cost you at least 5k. Do not do that holy shit.

21 feet, 7000 pounds, and 12.7L of French straight-8 glory.

This was part of a business plan, I'm well aware of the running costs of a used RR.

Stupid idea, like the people who buy used bentleys and then sell them a week later when they realize the maintenance costs will leave them destitute

FFS, if you want to trigger Veeky Forums, say you're buying a cheap Rolls.

I was considering an expansion of my limo business and was planning on picking up a few base model Phantoms for limited service as wedding limos and photo/video rentals for the phony ballers.

I just wanted to drive them around on my own once in a while for fun as a side benefit to ownership.

At any rate, the running costs and risks of ownership outweighed any benefits or intangibles. Sure, they would have turned a profit, but not a big enough one to bother.

Am I seriously the only one who got this joke?

that's not a joke user, it's reality

Any car is alpha if chad is behind the wheel

Can't argue that one.

that's a cowdi rs6 or s6