i.imgur.com/Do6G53z.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/RB3Tj9D.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7gnnNPElrNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it gives reliable damage and mana regen

games 6k below definitely dont play out faster but drag out longer

youd know if you actually play the games instead of streamcuckoldry

THIS NIGGA RIGHT AND YA'LL KNOW IT

If AM falls off super late, then what are some carries that are still viable in the super late game stage. Medusa? LS?

>discussing about the game
what went wrong with d2g?

Kill yourself

>sub 50% winrate on most played heroes
what's her name d2g?

Gotta be LINA

TODAY IN DOTA (July 1st Edition)

>Birthdays

Artour "Arteezy" Babaev is 21

I was fucking lied to

LEGENDARY MASON

this guys just literally played NA qualifiers like a fucking fiddle
literally lost to np just so he could block an ez qualifier for TEAM FREEDOM
then he goes fucking stomp through the playoffs JUST to take his well deserved spot
is there anything ANYTHING that can stop him?
he is LITERALLY tiers above rtz and envy for a reason. mason is the real mastermind. his hatred for one man is so strong he plotted all this out so ccnc can reach as high as he can and the higher he is the greater the fall. go on tell me why he isnt the best carry atm

>he fell for the streaming honeypot

>tfw so mentally instable I get suicidal after losing a game

I just remember Mason from like 2 years ago when he replaced Fear when his hand fell off.

mjoll>>>>>>>bf on void because more as=more bashes plus if you do go manta, illusions get as.

>games 6k below definitely dont play out faster but drag out longer
I don't mean literal game time, I mean high-level games have a faster pace to them. More things happen and are planned for every minute, and each team will put a lot more pressure on one another. This means that the lower your MMR, the more flexibility you have with item builds because the downsides matter increasingly less.

That said, the reason Void doesn't get BF isn't because of Void; it's not as good as on AM for farming, but used to be very common. Void doesn't get BF because BF sucks ass. The damage is good, but the rest of the stats are weak for a 4k item, and the cleave effect has a tiny area and low damage that makes it awful in fights. In comparison, Tidebringer is piss easy to hit a full team with and Sven's passive cleave does way more damage, which makes it useful even if you only get one enemy in the area.

idk im a retard but I would guess, dusa if you get damage, but SPECTRE, and maybe void, pa, ld, lina, qop

hello guys i love le epik pol posting!
niggers xD!
shitskins!
drumf!
lolz so randumb d2g!!!!!!!!
artezy bf

Really starting to hate mason fanfaggots

adelaide xdxdd
Lina is a slut!
fuTA are not faggots xddd
NP WILL NEVER LOSExdxddxdxdx

Medusa, Spectre, Gyro, Sniper. Maybe Naga if the rat build wasn't nerfed (thank god).

>In comparison, Tidebringer is piss easy to hit a full team with and Sven's passive cleave does way more damage, which makes it useful even if you only get one enemy in the area.
how about you stop talking out of your ass trying to sound smart

What ever happened to Moonduck TV? Is it dead?

Don't worry, they're gonna shut up real quick when that joke team gets bounced in the very first round

So now that there is a lull in the meme patches can we finally remake Lone Druid? That hero is a complete failure of a design that is a gigantic ball of FREE stats that is either brainlessly the only carry worth playing or absolute shit tier with nothing in between.

Like he's been super shit for years and his only recent resurgence was yet another fuck the bear build from a gigantic ball of free stats in talents.

>Tidehunter refers to Radiant as "Radiant Scum"
I like this new announcer already.

go retire ccnc

Whyh the fuck are there like 120mb updates for dota every other day? There's literally no new content, it can't just all be assets for next patches and tournament shit

>26% damage is nothing

Also, Sven has a very strong AOE stun that guarantees a couple of cleave hits. Using BF to cleave Chrono'd enemies is not nearly reliable enough to build around. This is why he builds the Manta-Diffusal meme, even if an enemy survives they won't have enough mana to fight back.

clips twitch tv/VivaciousRockyNeanderthalCharlietheUnicorn
Uhh, dotards?

SingSong confirmed old fag

esports when?

Slowly prepairing for siltbreaker act II next week, also they just unlocked the announcer pack

PLEASE GOD let EE win a TI, he deserves it

They actually released the announcer pack today tho, so presumably this update contains the sound files.

no he doesn't
post the webms

Does he deserves to win a TI if he can't win a TI?

In case any of you guys haven't heard the new announcer
youtube.com/watch?v=CRLMCF5aj3I

he's on arguably his best team ever currently so if he deserves it he'll win I guess

>basically asking for EE, the king of fucking up every time, to not fuck up when it matters
RIP

Melon sounds off, did they use different guy or something?

AM doesnt fall off late game if he was ahead in the first place. AM falls off if he is behind early and after his BF.

I think maybe they used a little less filter

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/2/20/Tide_level_22.mp3

In game tide sounds rougher and raspier but I think it is the same voice

If CCNC is a christ cuck why is he advocating suicide? isnt that a cardinal sin?

TI is about which team breaks first. EE Is a huge choker and its all about hte mental aspect of it

>all 600 of his viewers are blasting him for losing
jeez

Voice actors simply forget how to voice their characters after many years of not voicing them. Take Sven's voice actor for example. Sven's beta lines are mostly calm and collected, while his lines that were added years later are him screaming like a berserker.

Puck has the same problem.

Reminder that James will be hosting this year

Good

Man, pyrion came a long way he was pretty much shitposting dota guides and now he's invited to every TI

>yfw that shillimmigrant day9 hosts TI

Partly that, partly can't reproduce the filter/recording settings.

Puck was compounded by trying to address the criticism that Puck sounded like "WR but with brain damage"
I remember similar complaints during the beta about Huskar and Skeleton King

sven's ult is literally him going mad like a berserker

rememba suun

eef u ain winnin' you losin

BRUNO IS BACK FOR TI7

but what if you're having fun?

Shut up bitch

so i just played a game as luna, i got aquila treads, lifesteal mask, blink at 13m

my teamates were not happy that i got blink they were bitching all game, but it helped secure some kills and avoid ganks and safely splitpush

was i wrong to get blink?

i also feel like it helps you farm really well

there's literally nothing wrong with subvocalizing

>dota
>fun

>lifesteal mask

wew

A few reasons.

1) It's called Morbid Mask, not Lifestal mask you fucking imbecile.
2) Blink is a wasted slot on Luna. You'd be better with a damage or utility item that gives damage.
3) Why would you build blink on one of the hardest hitters in the game?

post dotabuff

Tidehunter sounds different but he sounds fine

KUNKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REMINDER

Valve slowly fucked with the settings to make the game more "bright", and in doing so ruined the aesthetic appeal of the map.

old map

i.imgur.com/liPB2Ka.jpg?1

after(roughly 7 months ago)

i.imgur.com/Do6G53z.jpg?1

after night time

i.imgur.com/RB3Tj9D.jpg

Open up dota and see how much brighter it is today.

The reason they did this was to appeal to streamfags and to get players from other games who complain about the map being dark.

Since these changes went unnoticed, it proves the anecdote of putting a frog in boiling water. if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the water is slowly heated, it will stay.

No fucking shit, like how they introduced the hero level indicator and the stun indicators and no one complained.

One day we will wake up and see mana bars and (((they))) will defend it

i literally didn't notice, therefore it's not relevant

DOTA ALL STAR MASON MADE HIS SPLASH ON THE COMPETITIVE SCENE BY SHITTING ON KIDS WHO HAVE BEEN MAKING PENNIES FOR YEARS WHILE HE STROLLED IN AND WON MULTIPLE TOURNAMENTS AND MADE FAT STACKS.

WIDELY REGARDED AS THE BEST PROFESSIONAL DOTA 2 PLAYER IN THE SCENE BY HIS PEERS AND FANS, MASON REMAINS HUMBLE AND EAGER TO LEARN. EVEN THOUGH HE NO LONGER PLAYS, HE STILL HAS IMMENSE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY.

NOW LIVING A LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE REMOVED FROM THE DOTA SCENE, MASON ENJOYS SPENDING HIS TIME READING BOOKS, WALKING HIS DOG, AND MAKING LOVE TO HIS BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND.

mana bars is a whole lot level of changing the game

the levels only matter at level 6

>Since these changes went unnoticed
everyone noticed and nobody really cared though

>calls for shrine destruction and scan use
NO FUCK YOU VALVE THAT NOOB HIT ISNT SUPPOSED TO EXIST STOP REMINDING ME

kunkka and tidehunter announcerpack is kino

>REEEE mana bars
>HoN and Dota 1 had mana bars
shitpost your way out of that pickle my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=7gnnNPElrNQ

?

you can't see it in replays but it was there in game

>

It's true, I remember in Hon manabars for enemies were a thing

I like that it doesnt show in dota 2 tho, if you cant even bother to click on the enemy and check how much mana he has...

WEW
W
E
W

what heroes were you playing against?

how do you counter clinkz, flaming arrows, he does so much fucking damage

ward his jungle

why dont i get a wand charge from that dumb shit

its actually better because it puts more emphasis on the fog of war. having no vision feels more intimidating now, which is literally good for the game sense
I thought you /v/ faggots hated grey blue and grey brown??? Now you miss it??????????
get gud

you pick darkseer or axe, you dont feed as axe and then you win when you have a blink blademail

in lane you dont. You just buy regen

later on, ghost scepter, blademail force staff stops him from going on you. If a clinkz has committed on someone it's really bad for him if he doesnt get a kill so it's best to be proactive against that shit and stop his snowball.

this is the best counter as a clinkz player.
but then i just go full rat mode and eat towers faster than tb

bane is pretty good, can reduce damage in lane, brain sap back lost hp, and stop autos to save targets. Ult is also great lockdown b/c clinkz never builds linkens and can be squishy.

>tfw played 1,000+ games of Dota
>almost none of them as a farming core
>high enough mmr that people expect me to carry sometimes
help

poor man's shield and a ring of protection

grant solo casting on twitch if anyone's bored

Mason looks like THAT...

thanks

>spoilt rich kid that throws tantrums when things don't go his way

thanks

reminder that Mason can probably beat up 90% of /d2g/ he's strong fat

>muh grimdark
fuck
offff

Ayyo /d2g/ who would win in a fight between Noone and Mason?

lmao

The colors are the same, they just massively increased the environmental lighting on the map

match of the century, fuck conor vs floyd

which is good, we're not playing a horror game relying on jumpscares from dark corners (gankers beg to differ)
dotard requires constant checking of every facet of the map repeatedly during games, more illumination helps with clarity and comprehension, despite muh aesthetics muh art direction