>Voting War Score Tally
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/4

Previous:

Azura is shit.

game over, fukkbois

SLUICE

Literally spent 10 flags on this round

Y-yeah, you fucking wish.
Every Lissafag with burn all their flags this last hour and win as a result.

Which characters will be never ever in Heroes per each game

Every magvel character besides the lords

It doesn't really matter anyways. Elise is just gonna shit all over anyone who wins

Whoever's Est this is, thanks she has been a huge help so far. Hope my Sanaki is being half as useful.

We can meme her to victory

Characters I ship before Caeda and Marth:

Catria and Marth
Minerva and Marth
Nyna and Marth
Linde and Marth
Marisha and Marth
Tiki and Marth

Glade

>tfw Elise vs Cockura was the best thing heroes has ever given /feg/ and it'll never be that good again

why live

kill all tripfaggots

FE4 substitute kids.

Azura a best

That worked so well for the last 4 losers.

>not ephraim v chrom

getout

Why can't we kill Alfonse for Deathblow fodder? I hate looking at that queer.

You cannot send him home, because he is already home.

>phone was getting repaired while Xander GHB was ongoing, so missed it.
>50 orbs on Eligan
>Nothing.

Why must I suffer I'm not a whale.

Robbin's a bit too thick here.

Ah yes, the "best" thing ever where every tripfag teamup behind Sakura and we have to listen to them all reee for two days straight.
They should just cancel these shitty gauntlets.

>get xander and 5* complete with QR
>spend 80 orbs and get neutral Eldigan on fury banner because he's a sexy beast

I'm sorry user, I wish I could give you my spare 3* Xander.

You must be new

Ephraim would've beaten Lucina if multipliers were a thing back then. Tharja/Robin was extremely close.

>tiki and marth

You're forgetting the guy who borrowed money from Yakuza and another jap who sold his one and only home to pull his waifu from FGO ( if I recall he didn't get his waifu).

Cockurafags are too funny

And perhaps he is wondering why you would promote a man from 2*.

NO! lets wait a little longer

doot thighs!

He couldn't even pass her with the multiplier

Glad I went with the meme choice again

I legit think these waifu wars have brought out the worst in FE followers. They had to be a better way to collect data on who's popular in the series.

Also please keep in mind there is still time for Larchesis or whatever to get a multiplier. Nobody has won yet

If you do I swear to fucking god

>Elisefag browses reddit
Checks out

Why is bestiality so hot /feg/?

It's literally gambling. It's a gambling problem.

So she shouldn't have a problem with me pulling her tits.

Making Nino suck on my popsicle!

His home is the grave

It's not like Elise needs tripfags to make her look bad.

PFFT HAHAHA

Instant gratification, also something about the neurons in your brain getting excited.

katarina needs more fanart

she is my wife, after all

I literally don't even know who Priscilla is. She's the only one in this gauntlet I legitimately cannot remember.

Was she from Roy's game or Eliwoods game? Did she do anything important I should recall?

I'm surprised no one's said anything really except this guy. But in 25 minutes, this entire thread is gonna be bitching. Just watch.

No! His home is the bench

>reddit meme
really made me think

but she is Kris wife

magvel banner's next week just you fucking watch

Tiki is not for kill

DID ELISE WON?

>cheating on Kris with Robin
But that's wrong.

She's not even going at a rate to get the bonus

She recruits Raven and makes Serra irrelevant. Two pretty big things.

>Fat Nino

Fucking Tumblr I swear to god

eliwood's game

she was the mounted healer

i don't remember her ever speaking

She already knows that you are Kris.

eliwood's game, she's involved in raven's drama

Any links to those stories? Sounds interesting.

I'm a dolphin here and I've actually rationalized my spending occasionally of $40-$80 on a banner is that since I have now completely took out eating out as part of my diet and now only cooking, I'm saving the cash anyway so might as well spend it.

I can't imagine spending like those madmen.

Eliwoods game and no significance, just another healer who is a nobody compared to the likes of great Lady Serra.
This is prime example of why these gauntlets should be canceled, all they do is cause fighting and shitposting, ruining any form of alternative discussion.

Soon my niggas

Blazing Blade.

She's the healer you get that's not shit.

Let's be real, Wrys or Lucius would be destroying any of these little girls desu.

She's from Eliwood's game, her only real notable thing was that promise she made to marry her brother when they were kids. She has a middling stat spread for a troubadour, compared to Clarine and L'Arachel's ability to dodgetank the crap out of things.

would you roll, /feg/?

We were supposed to have gotten the Magvel twins on the swimsuit banner it's not fair

We'll find out in about 20 minutes.

Lachesis get her bonus (she's sitting at a 9% difference and Elise is still widening the gap) = Lachesis Multiplier = 7.5x bonus point in the final hour = Lachesis wins

Lachesis doesn't get her bonus = Elise wins

They create lots of fun fanart though

sure user

I like Hana

I don't like Kellam much so no.

She's a proper noblewoman unlike some orphan trash parading around as if she's important.

Grow your own weed instead. Communism is overrated.

FE7
To recruit her you have to go to a village before it's pillaged, maybe you forgot to do that and that's why you can't remember her.
It's not that she does anything important, but she's a mounted healer and she's Raven's sister. You can also ship her with other guys in her supports.

Only if I wasn't on fire.

I thought the same thing, Started up fe7 and found her on my endgame team.

Sure, I'd roll for Kellam, I thought the idea of a knight no-one could see was funny, until the game hit me over the head with that joke all the time.

Priscilla is going to win this whole thing, just wait and see

>lachesis wins
Even if she gets it at the end there is 0 guarantee she wins since we couldn't even pass Elise the last time we got the multiplier

(you) possesed Robin and Corrin as well, so Kris can't be (you) all of the time.

90% of anything oc posted here came from Reddit.
This place is basically just Reddit with more swearing but you guys don't want to admit it

Shit, my picture disappeared.

That's true, atleast japanese don't take part in these autistic fights. Actually remember one jap article+twitter discussions being confused why westerners were getting so angry and fired up about these gauntlets.

Artist?

She's Ravens sister then right? Can they actually get married?

I support Elise and I'm really in the position where I no longer care. I would be more defensive if the prize was more than 500 additional feathers but this kind of bantz is just silly. IS can see who had the most support and whether it was player input or multipliers. At this point they KNOW Sakura and Elise has a metric fuckton of support despite defeat.

Eirika and Ephraim would have gotten them way more money. A 6 person banner also would have gotten them more money. I don't know what the fuck IS was thinking

She recruits Raven, which is valuable since Raven is one of the game's few good infantry swords.

She has no notable features beyond being a mounted cleric and a straight improvement over Serra, who's defining character trait is "annoying." I don't think she has any story involvement or plot relevance beyond recruiting Raven and being there but she was a pretty solid healer in a game that lacked healing options so she was very useful.

Thanks for reminding me that the boulder will be added as a 5* instead of just being added to the 3* pool. Colorless including healers was the biggest mistake.

>roll blue on summer banner
>get a 5* roderick
Hey, your banner has ended.
>-hp + res
why do half of the 5* I summon have this same iv spread for fuck's sake

As of right now, 15 minutes before the final hour, Lachesis has a 0.9197248446223179% point gap behind Elise, and Elise keeps gaining.

It's very possible she gets a 7.5x bonus in 15 minutes.