Ywn teach a female how to drive stick in your snek

>ywn teach a female how to drive stick in your snek
>ywn smell her cherry-scented fart in the fine alcantara seats of your MR2
>ywn ask her which little tree does she prefer better, black ice or new car smell
>ywn drive her to the abortion clinic to abort the child with terminal illness.

why even live?

I wanted to teach my gf to drive. She didn't want to drive in fear of breaking my car.

Well, she left me 5 months ago. Never got her to change her mind.

She actually cared about your vehicle?

>why even live?
kys doug shill

She knew that I like my car. She used to get really annoyed when I talked about cars, but she knew where the passion was coming from. But I used to like her more than the car. And you can always change a clutch.

what's wrong with doug?

he's one of the only objectively good car youtubers.

so you drove her away with your gran autismo?

Pretty much. I was depresso for almost half a year as I was experiencing an existential crisis and didn't talk to her about my problem, even after she asked. We weren't doing anything together and had no enthusiasm for anything. I didn't want to go out even when asked out. And she found a job, we spent even less time together and grew apart, I guess. We are still friends and we share almost all classes in university so we can't ignore each other, but yeah. Maybe it's for the better.

I forgot, pic related. Autistic picture of GT4 I took.

Ehh, I taught my ex how to drive stick. I mean it was fun, but meh. Been there done that.

>tfw your gf gets wet all over the seats of your mercedes all the time because you don't own FCA trash

>what is Daimler

wtf i want a z1 now

got to teach my gf stick in my ute which was pretty cool
got to teach her how to rip a skid in the dirt too and hold a slide

then I crashed a month later because I couldnt catch it in the wet
>it's been 55 days and I FINALLY get my car back tomorrow, thanks insurance

>tfw I am the luckiest man alive
>tfw she loves my car

Why do I want to punch every woman I see that has a horse smile? Shit's disgusting, yo

>mfw I wanted a Z1 after watching his video and went to look at prices

Sounds like a cunt t b h man
Bullet dodge
Check

She could be a little cunty at times. But she is generally a good person to hang out with.

You guys think Doug smashed?

>Episode Name: Here's Why I Can't Get Out of the Friendzone