Muh lap times

>muh lap times
>muh 1/4 mile
>muh grip

You faggots don't know anything. THIS is what a Toyobaru was made to do, THIS is why its fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=RySLiau4KfA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8M9uPtsKvg
youtube.com/watch?v=4NOFF-SEzDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>slower than a minivan

Just get a v6 Mustang and stfu kid.

Why are you trying to rationalize your purchase on an anonymous basket weaving forum

>no other car on earth can slide around and be used to play with

youtube.com/watch?v=P8M9uPtsKvg

>tfw can't afford a Monaro

>unironically recommending a v6 trashstang
>ever

No you dont understand
Some cheap 5k rwd shitbox doesn't give me the same experience as my brand new 2018 leased brz

Ahhh, good point.

You can slide anything RWD user, but the Toyobaru was explicitly designed to be safe and controllable while going sideways. It's simply the best drift car from the factory. You can drift an old shitbox, but it won't be as forgiving or balanced. You can drift a Mustang or Corvette, but you'll need to do it at much scarier speeds to lose traction and the cost of tires will be twice as much.

that's not an E36

Lmao fuck out of here with your trash ass shitstang . Shit feels like a boat

Literally retardation.

>THIS is why its fun
>my definition of fun is your definition of fun
imagine being such a shit driver that you justify your loss of traction as fun
the patrician enjoys incredibly high mechanical and aerodynamic grip to take corners at high speed while maintaining traction

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=4NOFF-SEzDk

>the patrician enjoys incredibly high mechanical and aerodynamic grip to take corners at high speed while maintaining traction
Translation:
I want to drive fast but I don't understand dynamic handling and I'm terrified of losing traction. Most people who drift could smoke your pathetic ass in a grip run because they understand the limit, while you amble around at 6/10 pretending you're a racecar driver every time the tires chirp. You probably think tripling the yellow numbers is fast. Pathetic.
>high speed
He thinks his street legal car is fast... Cute. If somebody put you on a grid in a FA you'd shit yourself, cry, and DNF. And not necessarily in that order. You probably don't even know what that is.
>You can drift a Mustang or Corvette, but you'll need to do it at much scarier speeds to lose traction and the cost of tires will be twice as much.
You can low-speed drift either of those cars, it's just not any fun.
>Some cheap 5k rwd shitbox
Yeah except a well-used twin can be had as low as 10k and faggots want 5k+ for a 20+ year old 240sx these days... And don't get me started on E30/36's, z cars, flippy-light meme machines, etc... Prices are insanity for what you get.
The Toyobaru is a savior for cheap, light RWD. The used market desperately needs a million cheap rwd cars dumped back into it before it dies entirely.

>muh grip
OP I had my FRS since 2013 and still running my shit prius tires.

On tons of occasions, Gripping with 'VSC mode on' allowed me to clear corners right in between grip and drift with little to no counter steer. It sounds like some meme magic but once you get braking entry down, you can do it about 7/10 times. I kept up with fully upgraded EG6 with turbo and slick tires in touge - though I got destroyed on highways and long bends.
Grip on this car is purty good for low speed corners.

>"allowed me to clear corners right in between grip and drift with little to no counter steer"
It's not meme magic, it's well known in racing that there is an "optimum slip angle" which is around 5 to 10 degrees depending on the surface. If your wheels are slipping a bit but you haven't lost traction, you're cornering at the maximum possible speed.

>driftfags are this delusional
go back to watching initial d retard

Yeah it'll give you a better one

Drag racing an auto, nice fail you have there.

A used BRZ right now is cheaper than buying a clean 90s meme car with drift tax, and a better dealing than paying for someones shitty project car.