Did we ever get an updated version of pic related from Drawfag user...

Did we ever get an updated version of pic related from Drawfag user? It's such an incredible image and I was hoping that he finished it. The thread was 404'd when I saw it last.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/oflckm.sai
youtu.be/tM-zd1EcPvE?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=WHZKD5se-ZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_light
assets.cineserie.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/80781.jpg
youtu.be/xs2uyDf2kS4?t=4
farm3.staticflickr.com/2534/4003082369_8e53eb0344_o.jpg
img00.deviantart.net/23ce/i/2011/239/d/5/god_rays_8_by_hanpanman-d482h5a.jpg
lmcarthur.weebly.com/uploads/4/9/0/0/4900041/3662917_orig.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Rembrandt_Harmensz._van_Rijn_007.jpg
lelephant-larevue.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Leçon-anatomie.jpg
rozsavolgyi.free.fr/cours/arts/conferences/REMBRANDT - La Le�on d'anatomie du docteur Tulp, 1632/Photos/REMBRANDT - La Le�on d'anatomie du docteur Tulp, 1632..jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=or5r-hDmjSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry I got super lazy and I don't know how to finish it, every background I did was awkward. I'm busy helping my friend with his project car at the moment, but if it means that much to you I'll see what I can get done on it tonight.

Oh, dude that's awesome! Don't feel like you have to finish it on my behalf, I was just wondering if you ever updated it. Side note, if I have the time, would you mind if I attempted to give it some color?

I'll post the finished library, I would actually love it if you tried to color it, since I'm colorblind and I can't do it myself

Thanks, my dude, it's much appreciated.

finished scotty's lines, gonna get to work on getting the Volvo 850 engine bay right, since i accidentally mirrored it before

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm currently working on tracing and relining it so I have a clean layer with a transparent back round to work on. I never really noticed how intricate this damn picture was until I'm trying to recreate it line for line.

I can just dump the .sai file for you if you want

who are these guys? i recognize shingo, chrisfix, bunta and the stig. who are the other guys?

keiichi tsuchiya and scotty kilmer

Oh, dude. That would be amazing.

aight, I'll upload it as soon as I finish the engine bay, which should be in like 15m

Thanks, broski.

anything for the pursuit of high art

I can't promise excellence when it comes to coloring, but I'll do my best.

dis gunna b gud

I certainly won't have it anywhere close to finished tonight. I might do some flat colors just to put something out there, but it's going to take some time. I'm just as busy as the rest of us.

i'll be waiting with anticipation

Here, sorry for taking a month. I'll make it up to you boys in a bit

my.mixtape.moe/oflckm.sai

Eagerly awaiting as well. This is gonna be great.

Thanks, dudski. Tonight, I'm just going to get the colors on flat, maybe a bit of shading. I've gotta hit the hay soon, so I'll get as much done as possible.

Flat colors coming alright. When I finish for tonight, I'll export and post.

like it so far, keep it up

I'll bump a bit with a bonus

just before I leave, here's an update version of , since I hate looking at it now from all the laziness

Looking great.

That is godlike. Thanks, drawfriend.

I'm sorry I can't finish more. I'm slow as hell when it comes to coloring and I really need to get some fucking sleep. If this thread 404's, I might start up another when I get the chance to finish coloring and shading.

It's kinda shit, but I'm just looking to get the color schemes down.

honestly it's better than I can do, I depend on the color swatch tool to do anything. I'm always lurking Veeky Forums, so if you make a post if this thread is dead I'll probably notice it. If we got more regular drawfags we could do draw threads, but I doubt it would work, and it makes these threads and the one like the Car of Veeky Forums more special

Thanks and, yeah, you're right. I just love seeing these threads come up because they're such a rare occurance. I hope to talk to ya again.

see ya space cowboy, if you see a dumbass shitposting about fieros you'll know it's me

if this thread's still up and I have time, I'll contribute more tomorrow

Noted and same here. If you see some dumbass shitposting about 944's you'll know it's probably me.

I'm going to catch some shut-eye. Early work tomorrow and the front end of an '83 944 to rebuild.

sounds like a blast, I'm headed to the dyno tomorrow with my friend's second-gen Camaro. I guess drawfags need to keep busy. Best of luck with the 944, I always liked undervalued Porsches, it's just a shame about that 4 cylinder. But hey, it's a great car either way

That sounds really fun! Let us know how that goes! And yeah, it's a fun car, but mine's a hunk of shit that always needs something fixed. I love her though. Night, user.

Don't know why the hell it tagged you so many times. That's what you get for being a phone poster.

W E W

thank you drawfriend(s)

>now in color

i am excitebikes

Hey guys, colorfag here. Sorry, but I won't be able to work on it tonight. Hopefully, I'll have some time tomorrow to chooch along.

I'll have something for you by then

Veeky Forums's getting a fair bit of originalcontent as of late, me likey

this is a spicy image my friend

any requests?

james may sitting in a fiat panda with one hand on the wheel and one hand holding a cup of tea

please draw erin esurance
doesn't have to be prono, she's already lewd enough
preferably in her brunette office lady look
youtu.be/tM-zd1EcPvE?t=26

>rip in peace erin
>too beautiful for this world

I lied, I actually procrastinated real work to do some coloring. I now have a palette set aside for each character and parts of the engine, which should speed up the shading process.

I apoligize for being so damn slow.

i'll see what i can do

is it too late to change?
i think tsuchiya could have been doing the OK sign with his leftt hand

i'll be here

a skirt and not pants on erin please if you do, user
°▽°

best of Veeky Forums right here
you do good work

sorry, but I'm leaving it stock to fit the situation better, I can't feed your fetish that much

o-ok...
°-°

ty for taking requests, tho
you're bretty gud

I fucking love it so much whenever something creative happens, doesn't matter which board.

here's a progress report, it will be done by tomorrow, I gotta hit the sack like a mustang hits a crowd

>traffic cop erin
this is also my fetish, user

good night

s-should I shower after drawin this now?

This is incredible

Bumpin’ for the greater good

Thanks, I'll be up in about 10 hours to finish it, if the threads gone I'll just make an Veeky Forums draw general. Hopefully other artfags come out of the woodwork

If anyone here is reading this, don't be too afraid to drawfag, even if it's shit. I still consider myself a complete amateur, and when I look at the stuff I drew in older threads on Veeky Forums I want to put a bullet in my skull. But it doesn't matter, because for a brief moment you made someone out there happy, even if it was yourself. So if you think you can't draw for shit, don't be afraid to participate, because either way we all get a laugh, you learn a skill and there's more beauty in the world in some way, shape or form.

bath's ready

>and so am i

>tfw suggest the volvo
>tfw drawfriend used volvo
>neither of us knew it could open the hood at that ridiculous angle
destiny

noice

suggestions: make captain slow drive the new Veeky Forumsfficial Channel Motor Boards Automotive Quattropace

fuck yes this is a good thread

lots of OC coming out of Veeky Forums lately. me likey.

>nipple motion lines
I like this kind attention to detail

I have plans for the quattropace, don't worry

>quattropace
>touge95
>drawfriends
best threads on Veeky Forums atm

keep it up br/o/s

I'm OR and thats beautiful

Hey drawfriend, how good are you at drawing cars? Cause I had a request for you to draw a Twingo overtaking a car on two wheels, like pic related, in a dramatic Initial D like way. I was gonna suggest the AE86, but I think it'd be too tall for the Twingo to "ride over", so something like a Miata (NA) or Corvette (C5) would work better. It's supposed to come off as a miraculous overtake, like the camera pans to the Twingo while the song kicks in at :25.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHZKD5se-ZM

If not, that's fine, just wanted to suggest my idea.

I got it, man.

I officially endorse this

update on soon

Fair enough.

here ya go, as crisp as its gonna get for now
I'll see if I can crack at your request on Friday, I'm real busy tomorrow

fix'd, noticed some stuff that pissed me off

That's fucking awesome.

Sorry guys, no color tonight. I'm way too damn tired and busy.

np
take your time

unrealted
just waned to sharetis

is dat a dacia?

Fiat panda, as per

Oh great. Wrenching on my shitbox. Went to replace ball joints. Instead, found the all too familiar oil leak that I thought I fixed. I don't have work/school tomorrow though, so I can stay up late after fixing my shit to do some coloring.

>what did the bad man do to the hood/grille?
don't care, still great

I'd bang something out now, but I have to hit up the DMV early tomorrow to get my Bud's car safetied. For anyone following along, expect a delivery tomorrow evening.

what car is that, user?

Yeah, I should be in within an hour or two. Got both ball joints in, but roll bar, pan, etc. still needs to go in. Fucking everything is rust. And of course, I have to go on an obligatory test drive.

It's a 1983 944. She's my baby.

Thanks, my dude.

Woop, she's out of the garage.

Here's the flat color more or less done. Gonna start shading.

So I started shading with the idea that there would be a bright light behind them shining down from the heavens or some shit. The shading turned out way too aggressive, so I have to fix that. It's nearly 2 am for me though. I need sleep.

>bright light behind them shining down from the heavens or some shit
like an unnaturally bright drop light ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_light

ghost light seems good
assets.cineserie.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/80781.jpg
youtu.be/xs2uyDf2kS4?t=4

but you want to diffuse like god rays
farm3.staticflickr.com/2534/4003082369_8e53eb0344_o.jpg
img00.deviantart.net/23ce/i/2011/239/d/5/god_rays_8_by_hanpanman-d482h5a.jpg

get some rest anyhow
it takes the time it takes
shading is esp time consuming because it so effects mood that it is done subjectively
pure lighting can be done just like single or triple point perspective
but lacks character

That isn't how tea works in Britain.

drawfag, if its not too much trouble, would you mind making a version where the volvo is red? always liked the red 850.

I love the droplight idea. The original image this is based off of is kind of in a dark room, so I guess I could maybe sketch out a dark garage or just a shadowy backround with a hanging drop light.

Yeah, sure. Luckily you caught me before I did any shading on the volvo, so I'll make it red for ya.

I should be able to deliver later today.

the old drop lights have really weak bulbs
like 45 watt incandescent with a dull yellow 400 lumen glow (approx 2900k)

>image this is based off of is kind of in a dark room
like many paintings the scans available online vary much in temperature and hue

lmcarthur.weebly.com/uploads/4/9/0/0/4900041/3662917_orig.jpg
6500k - blue - 4600k pale yellow around corpse
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Rembrandt_Harmensz._van_Rijn_007.jpg
5500k - white - greenish
lelephant-larevue.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Leçon-anatomie.jpg
4400k - pale orange
>rozsavolgyi.free.fr/cours/arts/conferences/REMBRANDT - La Le�on d'anatomie du docteur Tulp, 1632/Photos/REMBRANDT - La Le�on d'anatomie du docteur Tulp, 1632..jpg
3600k - amber - slight green

the colour does affect the mood
1 gives a depressed gloomy air
2 much more cold and precise - emphasises the technical and sterile
3 late evening/early morning much more calm - but also feeling of more time passing
4 sickly feeling - mild discomfort

for your pic it seems
#2 puts attention on the skills of Scotty kilmer and the stig
#1 adds some weight
#3 or some light shade of yellow could bring in relaxation and fun to tie in with keiichi tsuchiya and chris fix

>Shingo Shoji
shirt RGB (81, 19, 56) RGB (125, 77, 86)
car RGB (183, 20, 25)
all shades of red
ties in with his rash nature and lewd expression (A little tap on the bumper right before a turn...)

>Bunta Fujiwara
not sure what the shade of scepticism or nonchalance is

I can also kind of see its movements now
tsuchiya turns to look past chris fix
shingo bumps him into the stig
tsuchiya drifts ino the stig
stig falls face first onto a tire (Koenigsegg CCX style)
Chrisfix wobbles a bit and sprays Scotty
who gets a bit mad and whacks Chris with the wrench
sending water from the spray bottle that puts out bunta's cigarette

>i'll be waiting with anticipation

eSurance was bought up by Progressive Insurance which already used Flo as their spokesmodel. Of course, Flo had done other media work outside of her work for Progressive.

Why is it Hillary and Scotty look so much alike when wearing sunglasses?

>3D
does not even compare

youtube.com/watch?v=or5r-hDmjSY

is scotty our guy?

>shitposter gets revved up the ass
S A V A G E

>Why is it Hillary and Scotty look so much alike

Ahh, no chance there would ever be a Saturday Night Live skit where their Hillary lookalike appears in sunglasses and says Rev Up Your Engines!