Hit a deer. Is this the end of my car?

Hi guys. I hit a deer while driving today and it's got me wondering what the outcome will be. My father said it'll likely be written off, but I'm not so sure and I do like my car. It's a 2014. The driver side door doesn't open fully either(I can't fit through it.)

imgur.com/0Y7yWeG

T O T A L E D

Depends if your door hinges are damaged or if the door is just pinned by the fender. You'll probably be able to get it fixed under insurance without totaling the vehicle, but your sound proofing is shot, and you will notice it the next time your on the interstate or freeway.

Yeah, I drove it back into the city and could hear the noise clearer(not bad though). The front part of the car though, that metal dented in by the headlight; is that part of the frame? The car door area is damaged as well, you just can't see it well due to the styling of the car itself.

I haven't done body work in a while, and when I did it was always on me and my friends pos 80's and 90's beaters, but I can almost guarantee that all you did was push the fender into the door and Fuck up your front clip and headlight. Everything there is easily replaceable as long as the hood isn't tweaked to bad.

Sounds good. Thank you.

did you find the deer, and recover the carcass?

No. I pulled over right away and tried to get out, but couldn't. Had to climb through the side door and when I went to find it, it was gone.

a car hit my deer. You asshole

Tell your deer to not stare at headlights?

I'll tell you what's wrong with it. It's a Ford. Stands for fix it again tony.

>Hit a deer
>total loss
What the fuck is wrong with the US insurance?

Have a look at this. Collision with another car at roughly 40kmph. Damaged frame, fucked doors. Repaired under $2k.

>buying a boring midsized sedan
The deer did you a favor. Now buy something good, cuck.

How fast we're you going op? I punted Bambi in my 05 Grand Marquis Sunday doing 50 and all it did was crank my corner lamp, headlight, and grille.

>Ford fusion
You have insurance? I'd get a Volkswagen and honestly you did yourself a favor getting rid of that shit unreliable car.

Value of car and whether or not frame was damaged, mostly.

>40000 mph

>modern car
probably totaled

anytime anything fucks up body work, do everything you can to get your insurance to classify it as a total loss. Body damage and shit goes on record and SHITS all over the resale value

Kek you dumb mother fucker

Because they pay people with money here you commie

"Frame"

Fords have proven out of everyone I know with ford's and VWS to be more reliable, cheaper to fix and maintain and when something goes wrong it's a driveway fix not a trip to VW to get ass rapped and have your car torn down to the jams because the electronic control module went and now nothing works.

I have insurance and the car has been very reliable, so I don't know what some of you are trolling about. I hit the deer at around 80kph. I was going 100, saw the deer, could only swerve or brake, but there were other cars behind me and so I braked hard and steered off the road.

The driver door doesn't open, there's some weird rattling noise and it pulls to the left.

Free meat!

>Calls Ford Unreliable.
>Suggests buying a VAG product.
W E W L A D

It probably ran off injured and near death

Since the fenders tend to be rigidly attached to the frame, the frame is probably also bent and thus it's totaled.

Since your door looks intact and that it may just be the bent fender keeping it from opening, you might actually be okay and just need a new bumper/headlight/fender.

Looks like fuck all to me. You could probably fix it yourself with a hammer, welder and duct tape if you don't mind it looking like a bomb. If you want it to look nice it will cost you a kidney tho.

The deer violated the NAP of the public roadway.

Hope like hell they'll total it OP.

It'll show up as a minor or moderate damage to X areas if vehicle history is pulled. Your resale value will be fuck all even if it's repaired properly.

Nigger that is like current gen ford. You already have parts for days, if not marked up from the dealership hue hue hue.

If the frame is even slightly bend it'll be totaled for sure. It pulling to the left is a pretty damning sign that that might be the case as i doubt hitting the deer would've damaged the suspension or control arm.

Aside from that, front bumper is fucked, front panel is fucked, headlight is fucked + everything behind it probably is fucked as well. Door jamming is probably due to the frontpanel having moved inwards but that will also have caused all the mounting brackets of the frontpanel to get fucked in the process.

It being a 2014 model which is relatively new (and thus expensive), it'd say it'll probably gets totaled just for that. Even without any structural damage.

In east euro this would be considered minor damage.

The NMS Passats are pretty fucking reliable. So are the new Jettas actually. That said Fords have gotten much better too. You really only have to watch out for blown turbos on some ecoboost equipped models and rough shifting on their compacts.

*Weather or not the unibody was bent, it's ability or now lack of to drive straight.

looks like you're aston martin is fucked m8

Because it is