FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/13wZo4eJb5fPeZRfK7UhZGQBT3R4P4M_kwLLnbCM7ZFk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do deliver, sometimes.

Would a tycoon game be feasible? I've been thinking about it, and I think having a distinct separation between the day and night, one that grows less distinct and more muddled and grim as the game goes on, could allow for both a tradition night section and a day-time managerial section to have horror, or at least unsettling events.

I'd imagine presenting the day similar to the minigames, with the simple pixel art would be more effective and less difficult to implement than the 3D scenes at night. That aesthetic has previous success in its presentation of dark tones and events, and could work as the game progresses and your restaurant suffers.

The greatest challenge I can think of is how to handle a lose condition. Dying at night can simply have a reset for that night, but bankruptcy at one day only to reset that day can become an unwinnable scenario. Maybe desperate cutbacks or degradation of the building/animatronics which results in a more punishing night gameplay? I suppose it depends on how many days the game is supposed to last.

I think the operations of SL would work well, with both maintenance and security being performed by the owner due to lack of funds. Maybe hiring people allows you to not avoid the section entirely, or lock-down certain enemies, with the chance that employees could be killed.

A risk-reward system of allowing the animatronics greater freedom of movement and advanced features could draw in more customers, only to make them more deadly at night, and possibly increase the chance of an "accident" during the day.

I guess this is just 2am rambling, but I definitely think it could be done really well, it would just take a lot of time and funds, which precludes it being a likely possibility, unless Scott magically does it.

Or maybe we'll just get more shitty books.

First for what am I supposed to do now?

re-read Roommates instead of giving Scott "Chucklefuck" Cawthon any more shekels

Oh wait Poke deleted it all :^)

Fine, re-read your favorite story instead of giving Scott "Chucklefuck" Cawthon any more euros.

I'll never get tired of her

I'm sick of seeing her.

I like purple.

This is not a amazon futafox

Is The Twisted Ones worth buying?

Nah, I don't think so.

For a more nuanced review, ask Ghost.

Reposting from last thread. Frank the Hot Dog's presentation, following the Bite of 87.

docs.google.com/document/d/13wZo4eJb5fPeZRfK7UhZGQBT3R4P4M_kwLLnbCM7ZFk/edit?usp=sharing

Critique very welcome.

Well Party Hard Tycoon is a thing and It looks interesting without the Killer being the main focus (but I doubt it won't show up at least as a special event or something kinda like the disasters in Sim City)

Can't stop fucking thinking about Dix.

Business as usual, then?

Oh cool, I hadn't heard of that before. Seems pretty neat.

You and half this general

>you will never be her teacher's pet

Dix and SnaxFoxy together when?

Yeah looks neat, I think the Alpha was supposed to be released today

Also immediately thought "she looks like she comes from crisisverse when I saw her on the game trailer

No. Absolutely not. The Twisted Ones is the worst collections of letters to have ever been put to page. Each and every person involved in it's creation should be marched from their homes and publicly hanged. The crimes committed by Kira Breed-Wrisely against good taste and authorial skill are appalling. If I was given the chance to remove any book in history from existence, I would ignore Mein Kampf and make it so that The Twisted Ones was never written. Every character is uninteresting and unrealistic, every interaction between them is dull and robotic, every scene is set terribly, every plot thread peters out unsatisfyingly, the pacing is awful and all over the place, the blatant use of a thesaurus is ridiculous, there's a complete and utter lack of basic editing and fact-checking even between books or chapters, the plot is contrived, the twists are stupid, terrible jokes are forced in at awkward points, and nothing that happens in the entire 300 pages elicits any emotions other than disgust, rage, and disappoint.

FNAF: The Twisted Ones fails on every level as a novel, incapable of even being entertaining in an ironic sense. It is an abomination of paper and ink, whose abysmal quality can drive men to madness and vices. It's a blatant and contemptible exploitation of gullible children and I wish shame upon Kira and Scott for writing it. May their hearts be weighed heavy with turmoil, may their lives be full of a fraction of the misery this "book" creates, and may their descendants piss upon their graves. I pray to every deity that misfortune follows their every step for daring to have the audacity to birth this misbegotten filth. If I could ever be blessed with the satisfaction, I would gladly wrap both of my hands around their throats and squeeze away their life. I hope Scott's kids die in a fucking car crash.

Dix and Man-gle comparing their big bulges while rubbing them together when?

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones is the most disappointing thing since Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Ones.

Thanks, Ghost.

she's gonna need one hell of a short leash
This costs as much as TTO and is more useful.

It's fine. The internet has crippled my attention span so reading any lengthy story is a sisyphean task now.

What is this feeling of both purity and lewd simultaneously? I can't process this. It's playing with my emotions!

Dix is totally into the whole Master/Pet Pup handler BDSM kinda stuff I bet.
also this is so adorable and also very sweet!

It may be from user giving him a handjob off-screen

Does being the favorite mean he blows her under the desk during lectures?
I just realized Funtime Freddy would make a perfect woodshop teacher with his stump. Bawn Bawn meanwhile teaches something that goes against height.

>tfw I read in Plinketts voice right away

I wasnt disappointed.

Why would you think that's an appropriate think to suggest of a teacher?

Probably.

Probably.

Can it be even worse than Transfivers 5?

That's a good question, my personal opinion is that KH-CH-KH-CH
KH-CH-KH-CH

What can you expect from summer school? Should have opted for the time off and gotten work doing one-on-one tutoring.

Jason?

It did do one good thing. It made Silver Eyes look a little less awful in comparison.

Wishing death on people, even terrible writers, is a bit too harsh for me.

He looks oddly happy to be in detention.

Shaun?

He's got it bad, so bad

I brought my pencil!

Gimmie somethin' to write on, man.

I figured it wasn't really Ghost, but after that rhyming I just couldn't pass up the joke.

I must apologise but my nationality demands I make this shitpost.

It's pretty vigorous and hands-on user.

"Real Gold Showers" was a treat.

It's not for the faint of heart but I think user'll come through.

My heart is pounding already.

I don't know the difference between Vix and Dix and why they exist. I think Vix is just CriFox with eyelashes and Dix is just CriFox with boobs. They're all just CriFox! Wake up sheeple!

>Vix
Military vet with severe PTSD
Exists for hugs and kisses and healing
>Dix
School gym teacher with a dick
Exists to educate the children

It's just CriFoxy I tells you! You're getting Trixed!

Maybe CriFox is some kind of universal constant. Just shows up in some form in every universe like clockwork. Infinite permutations.

Or he's the basis for a series of mass-produced robots with near identical physical characteristics.

Now you're blatantly making shit up.

That's like being the progenitor of an entire race. What an honor!

captchas are worse than hitler

He hates it though; and doesn't like any of is foxlings.

They are getting pretty shit lately. A lot of the "highlight the car/sign" ones seem unsolvable, and I've had repeated pictures that work sometimes and not others.

I want Crisis Foxy to run down the hallway, stick his head through the door and yell EEEEEEEEEEE

This was almost three years ago, Crisis. What are you still doing here?

we just can't leave. we just can't.

>not taking occasional breaks from the thread so you can handle its bullshit
Whadda fukkin pleb

Did someone recorded the stream or part of it? i missed the dr.seuss part.

Good news! Scott has decided to have other people help him with games, including spin-offs. Who from here should Scott get to help him with these new games? Such as who should help with a racing game, fighting game, or whatever kind of game you can think of?

Nobody here has any substantial game making experience, and the few that dabble in it are notorious flakes.

If everyone from here pooled their experience, knowledge, and time, we could probably get to FNAF Solitaire. And that's about it.

Unless you wanted a bunch of idea-guys.

Well, there was that programmer user who basically offered to make someone else's game. You'd think more people would have jumped on the opportunity to see their vision come to life.

wut?

But we banished the one OCfag that wanted to create a game

ugh thicker!

We banished Ghost?

You mean the one that shot scattered ideas at programmer user and then went silent for months before dropping the whole thing completely when called out on it?

I just came in the thread to say that the original FNAF bots still scare me the most.

I can deal with the toys and the nightmares but there's something about the first game that always messes with me

Gen one, best gen. Others may have their charm, but nothing beats the originals.

Okay, now thinner again.

>guy
ugh, the homo rabbit will love this at least

Yeah, the first gen bots are still pretty scary co pared to a chunk of the new ones with the twitchiness of the later nights, Chica's wall eyed stare and googly eyes during her kill, Foxy booking it down the hallway and EEEing at you when you try and close the door, Bonnie's constant arrivals at the right door and Freddy's laugh.

Which OCfag interpretation of a bot would you most like to give a full endoskeleton WD-40 rubdown? OC bots are also okay.

I'd say the cliche "I've lost control of my life" to be memey. But that isn't true in the slightest, the past six months have probably been the first time in a decade I've finally got things back on track and I feel like I know where I'm heading in life and it's great.

Because despite how awful this place can be, and shitposty and drama-filled I still enjoy drawing for it and interacting with anons and coming up with ideas with their help and appeasing their lewd/cute/spook desires where applicable.

well here's an idea for ya
an AU of your 2087 AU where instead of robotic entertainers, genetically engineered entertainers were made, creating a gene modding boom that went so out of control, WW3 kinda-sorta happened.
Also occasional genetic aberrations result in futas

Or maybe a world of furries and humanbots.

No more furry AUs, user. We really need to stop drawing from that well so often.

Seriously, what is the deal with you people and girls with penises? Why not guys with breast or something? What is it about that specific combination that gets your sad degenerate libidos in such a tizzy?

Because they're fudgepackers in denial. Except Snax, she's just a degenerate.]

see, it's like...
I really like girls, and I really like penises. But I don't like men, so a man with tits is unappealing to me, but a chick with a dick, and not like a tranny either, I mean an actual female, XX chromosomes, that just so happens to have a penis, is.

Girl with pussy = Girl with penis = Guy with penis = Guy with tits

It's all good.

Except cuntboys, fuck that.

>Crisis hates cuntboys
I can't believe that I agree with you

Okay. So why are guys with vaginas so bad?

it's some real gay shit

I can't believe I've come to envy you.

But girls with dicks is as straight as can be?

>You will never go to the locker room with Ms Dix and head to the showers with her.

You did this yesterday. Find some new material; or better yet, stop being so blatantly creepy.

You will never fist user until he passes out and send the pics of his destroyed ass to his mother/father to show him/her what his son has become an slut.

The Y chromosome is very unattractive.

Yes. XY on XX is straight, the more you know.