Why exactly does Veeky Forums hate Doug?

Why exactly does Veeky Forums hate Doug?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=IbwgiNhqUAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g0BCSij4Ckc
youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sounds like a fatass explaining magick the gathering lore to me
>puts his awkward oily dace in as many shots as possible
>uses far to many words to say fuck all
>jalopnic

10 min review but only explains irrelevant details in styling, the cost of the instruction manual, and then posts a close up of his face laughing as he 'accelerates' on a neighborhood road.

Imagine if Timmo Berhard did reviews of cars. You'd actually get some info on how it drives instead of irrelevant details and ' wow it goes fast hehe' as trbe only performance detail.

He left jalponik over a year ago. Proof that Veeky Forums has no idea what they are talking about and shouldn't be consulted for anything.

I watch the quirks part of his video then turn it off. Nobody else does quirks.

Stupid clickbait "I took my r32 to da dealership and dey no liek mere" video pissed me off. He took it to the fucking dealership to have them look at some little plastic skid plate that lost a bolt and then got upset cause they didn't think it was a huge deal that he had a skyline. Dealership technicians get paid by the job, that fat fuck wasted their time. Fuck him. Watch RCR instead.

He has his fathers mannerisms.

This, the driving part has no interest to me, its either 'surprisingly quick' or 'quicker than youd expect' or some other meaningless metric but the quirks part is atually stuff you wouldnt know unless you owned the car, that said the amount of time he spends on the quality and feel of the buttons and the gear selector or the if x plastic feels sturdy or cheap gets old real quick

dudes 28 too. kinda sad

Too big tongue.
Too big nose.
Has the job Veeky Forums wants.

>the rick and morty of car review channels
fuck off

>The R32 video
>Wormy as fuck in general
>Used to work for brown diesel wagon miata faggots
>Videos often go into "a lot about nothing" territory

For anyone wanting to see without giving him clicks

hooktube.com/watch?v=IbwgiNhqUAQ

I highly suspect he's jew.

He has literally one gimmick and its not particularly popular right now. I feel that most chad vlogs and small shop channels can do what he does without any of the meandering bullshit.

he ain't funny but thinks he is. just like elementary school kids

>Why does Veeky Forums hate namefags?

He's not hated, he's Doug Despisedo.

>>sounds like a fatass explaining magick the gathering lore to me
Kek this is pretty spot on

I love Doug. He's super fun to watch.

>Takes time to manoeuvre his gammon steak of a tongue into position

>As a result starts every introduction with "NN-This"

>car review
>the camera is pointing directly at the drivers face
>not pov with an overlook of center console and dash
Literally the worst kind of fucking review

>awesome car collection
>married
>has published two books
>1 million subscribers YouTube channel

Yeah sad.

Q U I R K S
U
I
R
K
S

B U T T O N S
U
T
T
O
N
S

He's a less entertaining RCR

>i borrowed car_name in location using Turo which is a service that lets you borrow other people's cars, instead of boring rental ones
>you can sign up for Turo if you click the in the description below
>read my column on autotrader dot com slash oversteer for more on my car_name experience
>now time to give it a dougscore. let's start with the weekend categories
>this 918 has less than 10 cft of cargo space which gives it 1 out of 10
>now for acceleration. this 5500lbs_suv does 0-60 in 8 seconds which gives it 2 out of 10

the basic problem is he doesn't judge cars by classes they belong to, or by price, or whatever else

this.

don't even know who this douche nozzle is but I hate him because you made a thread about him. I also hate you OP for being a gigantic faggot and making this thread.

Are there any car channels that Veeky Forums likes?

Who cares, it's entertaining. Just shut your brain off and enjoy it for what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0BCSij4Ckc

I like him. He's funny, not a tryhard. Yeah he's a dork but that's his thing. Some people don't like that about you but no need to get all autismo butthurt about something you don't likw. he doesn't click bait and doesn't afraid of anything really

>Watch RCR instead.

You almost had me

He's a kike, awkward af, uses big words trying to sound smarter then he is, autism voice

Watch his Tesla Model X video and you'll understand. He literally rented it from someone using a service and then proceeded to put a plunger on the screen, lick the screen, and then hold a lighter near it.

Quality argument +1

Veeky Forums absolutely loves MCM

Moog and this board have a special relationship.

I don't hate him. But I laugh at his pity.

>he actually got cucked by an alpha male

you just cant make this shit up

He is awkward as most of Veeky Forums's userbase BUT he has money and even makes money with fucking reviewing cars.

This angers the Veeky Forums

I have yet to see prove besides his nose.

The nose and name say Italian

>Watch RCR instead.

>he doesn't know that a scarily high percentage of Veeky Forums are furfags

I mean I love shitting on that faggots horrid music

Italians are salty crypto-jews

Furries are a special kind of cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw

I used to hate him but i realized he's the only one who covers all the buttons and weird little quirks only an owner would know about these cars

That's kinda cool

Welcome to the internets, newfriend. Enjoy your stay.

The way you wrote that sounds exactly like the way Doug talks.

I think he is smart, he graduated from Emory University. But he's absolutely autistic and his schtick is boring now. I also think his videos used to be 8 minutes now they're 20.

Gimmick is a good way of putting it. Most of the youtube fags are arrogant try-hards -- Doug exploited a nerdy closeted homo dork vibe and it worked. But is there really longevity in watching a creepy sweaty 30yo in cargo shorts trying to get into the back seat of 2 door car? Seen one Doug review, seen em all

He used to be shit but i like his newer stuff

No we don’t

>I also think his videos used to be 8 minutes now they're 20.

That's because YT will rank you higher and higher the longer you're able to get your viewers to watch each of your videos.

Is Doug actually a kike?

>rents car
>drives it breifly with his tard brain
>knows all its quirks

legit

He's a conceited prick who lost sight of how real life works for everyone else and thinks his opinions are facts. Also his entertainment content is low-brow fucking garbage

>Comparing something fun to watch to something fun to watch
>Inb4 someone calls me a newfag or some other equally meaningless insult because of le epic anonymoos circlejerk

which is why there are two categories
I like the deadpan notation personally

Doug is basically the best car related youtube.

I like to get comfy and watch one doug review with dinner every night

>itt: ugly basement dwelling permavirgins hate on a successful businessman
doug is powerful

holy shit his nose is enormous

what? how do you know this?

You're a retard. He is a niche reviewer not everyone wants to see the "oh yeah the connection between me and the road is so defined in the sponsored video by Dodge about their latest slow 500 hp land yacht". There's a reason Porsche can make a 350 hp car faster around tracks than your 500 hp mongo v8

>Lying on the Internet
>>he doesn't know that a scarily high percentage of Veeky Forums are complete normalfags.
Fixed.

>le big tongue shouting jew
Yeah nah, savagegeese absolutely shits on every other channel

Fuck off dave.

Because he’s a cuck that cant turn a wrench.

>Turo which is a service that lets you borrow other people's cars, instead of boring rental ones
Exactly the kind of abominations who'd whore out their wife.

>Just shut your brain off and enjoy it for what it is.
If only this stupid sentence could disappear I'm 100% sure everyone would be better off.

>quirks
>unique parts include
>can you believe?
>literally didn't know that headlight switches used to be in the floorboard
he's fucking buzzfeed for cars, fuck off