/ita/lo general

ITT we talk about Italian cars and wait for the angry Germans to arrive

Recently bought an 07 AR 159, 1.9 JTDm as my first car. Seems bredy gud so far.

Are you the OP with the grey 159 from the first car thread a few weeks ago?
How's the car holding up?

Yup. Remember your car from that thread too.
It's fine - only things "wrong" I noticed are that clutch pedal got sticky when ~90% pressed and that it's somewhat difficult to take off really slowly when in a traffic jam without half-clutching it for the first 5 seconds, but I guess it's just me learning where the bite point is and how much gas do I need. Also holy fuck 159s are low for normal street cars...

>Lamborghini
>Italian

Yeah I remember it took me some time too but it got easier
Alfa clutches are especially hard for me to adjust to because I'm almost 2m tall and Italian cars are small
What's the fuel consumption on your car?

>Bentley
>British

>Volvo
>Swedish

>Opel
>German

>you
>white

>What's the fuel consumption on your car?
Used to be 7.8l for the first few days (on previous owner's fuel), but it jumped by ~1l after I refueled.
95% high traffic in a big, european city

Not so bad then
Mine gets 15l at high traffic in a big European city and about 9l outside city

What engine do you have? These numbers seem really high

2.2 jts
The v6 is even worse and I consider getting one after this one dies

>italians
>white

How's TwinSpark? As bad as people say?

Post ur car bby
Dunno the 2.2 is not a tspark

sup

Sheiiit is that your new one?

ye boi

Whomst'dve already on Winter steelies here?

>post ur car
butthurt so easily

Sick I didn't know you got the abarth
Now I know why your fuel consumption is so high
Sup polskabrah
I only have one set of wheels rn and I consider getting steelies for the 159 or if I should use my summer wheels that I painted black recently

I actually bought my 159 with a set of extra alloys and am conflicted - should I sell them and swap the tires on one set, or keep two wheels+tires sets?

Yeah. That fucker drains my pockets.

It's best to have different wheels for winter that's why I'm considering steelies because I don't have to worry about salt or stones scraping my wheels
Then again steelies look like shit and I don't want to buy new wheels that I might fuck up anyway so I thought I should use my summer wheels for winter too and if I scrape them I'll just repaint again next spring
It's not about the miles per gallon.. It's about the smiles per gallon my friend
Sometimes I look at the costs of the 159 and I'm like fuck I should get a cheaper car and then I look at it and I immediately think I'm a retard for ever thinking this

>Sometimes I look at the costs of the 159 and I'm like fuck I should get a cheaper car and then I look at it and I immediately think I'm a retard for ever thinking this
kek, now that you talk about it.
I've been quoted for 650€ to change the front rotors and pads.
Fucking hell.

I guarantee you that you can do it yourself for less.

>removing one thing that costs money reduces the overall costs
You're a fucking retard if you think this is a revelation or worth posting, no wonder your truck is fucked and you look inbred

i want a 500 abarth lads

It's disc brakes, they're the easiest maintenance items to do besides oil. My truck works great, I drove it to the mountains yesterday to go to a shooting range.

Do it.

A set of EBC rotors and some EBC green stuff pads will set me back about three fiddy eurobux. But fuck me if I'm touching the brakes on my car. Filters and shit I'll do, but vital stuff like brakes no way. It looks simple enough, but if I fuck it up I'm fucked.

Replacing pads and rotors is piss simple my dude, you'll be alright.

Fugg, it's good looking. Shame that people associate small cars with being girly

> Posted from my bus

Is the pontiac fiero italian?

i could be riding a subway or a rickshaw taxi, italiniggers still gonna italinig.

Only when it's got a sikk lamberrari bodykit

Meh, it's kind of a gay car but I don't care. I've got a truck and a Morristown for when I give a shit about appearances.

You can't read either by the sounds of it and your father is also your grandfather

Your trolling is pretty weak. Try using insults that weren't something you'd use back in 8th grade.

> put winter tires on the Punto
> went for a spirited drive
>> sick oversteers everywhere
oh yee motherfuckers

But you literally can't read, someone said you should kill yourself if you think it's a revelation that doing things yourself is cheaper and you replied that disc brakes were easy

It's clearly a revelation for the individual who doesn't know how to change brakes himself. I know autism limits the ability to understand that others have different experience and mindsets, but at least try.

I believe it is, but I don't even have that tool too push the pistons back and shit.

Do you have a c-clamp? That's all you need. You can even use vice grips if needed

Use a screwdriver in the side of the caliper before you disassemble you retard

>he still doesn't understand why what he said is dumb
Christ you're dense as fuck

>Hurr your dumb
Like I said, you're the jeb bush of trolling.

The white one does look a bit dumb

Fuck no. My dad has never messed with a car and I have almost no tools whatsoever.
I'll probably just buy that EBC stuff and suck it up and have a mechanic fit it.

wat

>mjet confirmed for daddy's boy, unable to wrench, numale cuck
haha :^)

Patrician reminder

/our brand/

I heard that you like to wrench bolts using only your butthole.

Italians, unlike (you), don't really care about being called white because they don't need that kind of knowledge to sleep well at night, sweet potato.

Wangle a screwdriver between pad and disc and use gentle pressure to push piston back before you disassemble the caliper

>i leik italy karz

where is my swiss silver 159/156 bro

sure they don't.
they just acknowledge that they're the niggers of Europe and that's all.

that would be France tho

LOL

Salt general? Salt general

>immune to jew propaganda
>strong traditional values
>racism
>misogyny
>family values
>best food in the world
>net contributors in (((EU)))

Gee I wonder who could possibly be behind this post

Italians are white and build the worst cars in the entire world.

>being this retarded
im sorry my man but you're taste is shit

>being this retarded
Are you fucking blind? THEY'RE NOT WHITE

sure i guess they will still eat the best food, wear the best cloths, drive the best cars, enjoy the finest art, live the best lifestyle, sleep with the best women and finally have an all around more fulfilling life than you loser

are you a mongrel?

Of course not, I'm NOT italian

Got this thing for €170, runs & drives, 1.8 ts with full leather.

Planning to part it out for the experience

stay out of Italy we dont need anymore mongs, were white in our country and thats good enough for me you lads keep enjoying the shit we produce and we will enjoy our sunny peninsula that everyone in the world knows for its excellence in the arts and culture

>enjoying the shit we produce
No one enjoys the shit you produce except masochists

And here I thought my consumption was high, I get roughly 12l in high traffic and 6-8l outside the city, depending on terrain, 1750 engine

I guess people don't enjoy Italian food, cloths, cars, architecture, and much more

>food
Meh
>cloths
You mean clothes? lol I mean if you want to be a walking stereotype of Euro trash, sure
>cars
Masochist
>architecture
Italians haven't done anything worth of note since the Renaissance
>much more
Oh please, do share

sure Opera, football (Serie A), film, literature, and yes even modern architecture check out Renzo Piano and the amazing buildings he designed

>Opera
Dying art, no longer relevant
>football
Spanish clubs are better
>film
Irrelevant outside of Cannes
>check out
I'd rather not

do you realize londoners hate the shard

most londoners have bad taste in architecture i think its a really nice skyscraper

even if Spain has better clubs, Italian clubs are still some of the best on earth, also Opera is not a dying art for cultured people with actual interest in high culture and arts unlike most retarded normie proles, Italian film is some of the best did you forget spaghetti westerns? and dont get me started on Italian directors

Renzo Piano also designed this masterpiece in Paris

it's not about the design of the skyscraper it's more about the placement of it, it is messing up london's skyline

OP forgot best Italian car brand.

people said the something about the Eiffel Tower when it was new but i do agree that the skyscraper is a bit too modern and tall for a classical city like London but i still think its a good example for Italian design, look man i think im done arguing, Italy is a fantastic country with an amazing history, great people and even in present day its a country that produces great things that benefit humanity and since this thread was originally about cars its undeniable that the most famous and best looking cars in the world are Italian

It's cheap
It looks like a line graph which shows the level of arrogance an Italian has through the years in it's life

im sorry you cant see the value of this outstanding design i actually visited the Centre Georges Pompidou and I was amazed at the originality of the building, its definitely not cheap its modern architecture done right