Lads, do I buy this car?

Lads, do I buy this car?
Corolla 2000 with 61k kilometers. It is 31k of the currency used here. I need help. I want a corolla.

>>I want a corolla
>living somewhere so shit that a corolla is desirable.

>>It is 31k of the currency used here.
>living somewhere so shit that it takes 31,000 of your currencies to buy a 17 year old corolla.

I'm so sorry.

I am sorry to have disappointed myself and you. Here is turkey. This is our standards. Feel me...
31k of our currency is like 8200 dollars...

>8200 dollars...

wow.

Unless car prices are super inflated in jackfuckistan or whatever, thats too much.

That's a 1k shitbox.
Leave your muslim cockroach infested country at once

Yeah the prices are too high.
A Mercedes A180 is 151k of our currency.(cheapest option)
Cheapest Golf is 90k
how? It is not easy to leave.

Recommend me a good and cheap car please.

it's a good reliable shitbox but 8000$ sounds like alot regardless of your country's inflated car prices. you could also buy one 200k more kilometers and it'd probably be just as good

What are the transport alternatives of your contry?
Does everybody drive overpriced cars?
You could probably look into a twizzer or a slingshot, maybe trikes go arround those gov retarded markups

Yeah probably, it is over-overpriced because its low kilometers.
Hmm we use busses but they are a pain in the ass and the distance between my university and my hometown is 660 kilometers which takes 11 hours for a bus to take. So, I want a car to use for that trip and general use.

depending on prices it would be cheaper to get a corolla shipped from burger land

Lol the taxes would be too high. The main problem is the taxes which are %60 minimum when you buy a car.

>qashqai
>yaris
>ypsilon
>punto
>corolla

If that's the choice go for the corolla

qasqai is like many shekels
yaris is also more expensive than corolla
I don't know what ypsilon is never heard of it
punto is nice I will consider it

I do want a 97 corolla 1.6...

Even with a 60% tax, if you buy a $3000 car from the US or europe its still only $4800, and it'll likely be a better car. Kilometer count doesnt matter that much, it could have 10,000 kms and grenade in 11,000 if treated improperly

Those tax rates are valid for cars bought here. It is almost impossible to bring a second hand car from another country, you would need to go out of the country every 6 months.
No one treats cars good in Turkey, and it is hard to sell a car which has over 100k kms and a car is considered dead if it has over 200k kms.

Low mileage, looks in decent shape, just a same it's a year late and has the ugly headlights.

>I do want a 97 corolla 1.6...
I have a '99 1.6, I love it.

Do you happen to have any pictures of your car?
I loved the car except its headlights. I would prefer the one without the facelift and 1.6 would be better for me as I am planning to put a LPG tank because of the fuel prices.(1 liter fuel is 1.45 usd which is, again, very expensive.) (minimum wage is 334 usd.)

Still need to do a proper photo shoot with it. This is how it looked when I bought it.

>1,45/L
I might be rich as fuck compared to you, but I feel you. Here it's €1,5/L

>I might be rich as fuck compared to you, but I feel you. Here it's €1,5/L

But your wage must be nice, right? I am currently working at my department as a part-timer student and my monthly wage is 100 usd. I work for 60 hours a month.

I'm working for €1700/m, 40 hours per week, in an assembly hall.

Seems not so bad. I wish you nice drives with your corolla.

Import one from Europe?

I'd get a Vitz from Italy if I was in your position.

It is impossible except you are rich. Because the same taxes apply to any car you bring here.
My best choice is to buy a cheap used car here. Like old corollas, 2000ish corsa punto or something like that.