yes
how do i fix battery mold?

It's leaking. Time for a new battery

as if. im out of money

>being poor

vinegar

braap

My VR4 for good measure. It's sadly closer to running than

Will someone explain why some turbos never have an air filter on them?

for car show aesthetics, when they're hardly ever driven. if it's a dd it's incredibly dumb to not use an air filter

in the above pic car is still being put together. I have yet to put an intake on it. Some people don't run a filter or anything because it's a race-only setup, often in the bumper or something. Otherwise personally I'd at least run a high quality mesh designed for it.

My car will have a 4" Intake Pipe /w filter on the end of it, similar to pic related. No MAF or recirc hose coming off my current pipe.
Just no reason to have it on for picture while it isnt running currently.

Ahh thank you, it's incredibly clean. Is that just an oil line coming off the turbo, and not water cooled?

forgot pic

Watercooler line is behind it and you can see the hard part of the line coming up towards the thermostat housing.

I got the car back after almost 10 years very cleanly set up in the engine bay so far but was in the middle of a wire tuck. I'm not a big wiring person so currently trying to go through previous owner's harness - about frustrated enough to drop $600-800 on a fresh complete tucked harness.
Then all suspension is shot/rusty/nasty so it's still a ways away from being on the road.

Swerve, modernfags

peasant coming through

>Blocks your path

shitbox posting

that looks like corrosion from a leaking battery
usually see that shit on terminals. check ur positive terminal too

cup of hot water can get rid of that pretty fast

still i'd be curious as to how thats happening at the bottom of the battery

why the really thin wires coming off the negatives? if its a ground wire its the fuckign thinnest i've ever seen.

14 is too many MPI's

What's with all the turbos?

200016 valve

das alot of valves

:^)

k

>oil filter in the bay
Woulden't that leak everywhere as you take it off?

merica

wish it looked a little nicer

Although the warning label on the airbox still makes me laugh

Getting there

Why do you even need a hood

Its almost done

Kek

Who else flat six here?

99 M3

Hate me :S

Holy shit spray off your engine.

Nah the cunt drains.
Confused me at first, but there's only 4 oil receiving journals in the motor anyway, and they're not far apart.

nice photoshop asshole.

last pic. Not much changed since then, I replaced the cam cover nuts, and the battery with a proper sized one, plus a more discreet wood chunk for the bracket. Plus it's a bit dirtier now, but no point in cleaning all that now, it's pretty much winter already.

meme engine

08+ Lancer? Good shitbox, loved mine before was kill by tree

09' legacy 3.0r here bruh
>mfw hearing the engine above 4k rpms

the dealer cleaned it. the best normie car to get used because they depreciate so much (only a good deal if you buy top trim though)

>really thin wires

I made extra ground wire and aligned the clutch cable better so it isnt at an angle anymore. i also removed the mold by covering it so it isnt visible anymore and i also added a automatic underbody oil mister hooked up to the pcv valve.

:)