/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/regura/status/881122305803288577
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her forehead is too exposed IMO and that makes her less cute.

Made for protecting and breeding in room
twitter.com/regura/status/881122305803288577

I WANT TO JANNU JANNU'S JANNUS

You wouldn't lock an idol in your basement, would you?

am I meant to post here or in

i wouldnt want her in my house at all, so no

Have you been saving up for your waifu?

I would if she murdered literally hundreds of cute girls

No, I just burn her for manaprsims.

Post in both

Apoc is coming, so who knows, maybe my thread will still be up by the time we need a new one.

I would and I would feed her only my semen.

Hmm

Reminder Kiyohime is best wife.

Anyone care to translate? I love the titty monk

I unironically like Wada eyes

Does anyone have any mirrors for the premiere?

This thread was baked 3 seconds before, so use this now and move on the other once it hits bump limit.

Plunder from the bay of Boysu Rabu.

A man at the prime of his life who have experienced sweetness and bitterness.
He talks of not giving up things that one considers important, and strikes the shoulders of comrades who have been defeated to encourage them.
That face always have composure and a fearless smile on it.

--He knows.
As long as you keep going forward, you can always arrive at your goals.

Weight/Height: 180cm, 84kg
Source: Historical fact
Region: Spain
Attribute: Neutral Evil Gender: Male
Cutting the shell of an egg's bottom is evil.

The first Christian Caucasian to reach the waters of America during the Age of Exploration.
It was around the year of 1480 that he got the idea and belief of the westward course.
However, it was difficult to find the expenses and patron for the voyage, and it was only in 1492 that he managed to actually depart.
In 1492, Columbus finally crossed the Atlantic Ocean with three flagship; the Santa Maria, Niña, and Pinta.
On the verge of insecure sailors' rebellion, they reached the ocean of America and discovered the San Salvador Island.

The first thing Columbus, who had finally reached his destination, do was--
plundering the valuable things from the native people there and took them as slaves.
There's nothing stopping him anymore now that he had discovered a New World.
A second voyage also took place soon after, and new islands were found one after another.
Of course, the slaughter, rape, and plundering of the natives by the Spaniards led by Columbus didn't stop--

Apoc?

farming materials for her, caster statues and teeth a shit

Slut thread

J A N N U
A
N
N
U

Already got her

I thought that was Jack from the thumbnail, shame she isn't.

Witch Thread.

Should I bother farming 2nd Ascenion for Altera right now or will we get better missions soonish ?

Whats the best place to farm the mats for her anyway ?

Seems like NA has different drops than JP according to those screens and what I got so far

Conquistador: EX
In Spain, it means "conqueror".
The skill of one who had conquered the undeveloped land at the end of his voyage during the Age of Exploration. Denotes the ability of invading, ruling, pillaging, and enslaving an undeveloped land.
Strictly speaking, a conquistador refers to those who had conquered the continent of America at the end of their voyage, but as its origin--as the first one who generated the concept of "a conqueror from Spain", Columbus was endowed with this skill at EX rank.

Exploration of the New World
Type: Anti-Army
Santa Maria - Drop Anchor.
An actualization of the most famous first voyage.
The appearance of the flag ship Santa Maria that he boarded on. It docked (even in the middle of the land) and then--
in accordance to his instruction, it does everything it's commanded to.
It is the order of the ship's captain to start pillaging, called "Santa Maria, drop your anchor".

Fate/Apocrypha's anime is airing today.

So which stream are we watching Apoc on

So do Nips like Agartha? I heard it's not very good is it true?

I want her to lay her boot on the defeated me

very well

isnt it netflixs who the fuck is going to sub it?

Google translate isn't too bad anymore

Why does Nasu hate america so much bros

When are they going to let us get the free 4*
why's it taking so long

No, they hate it. It's the worst story chapter since Septem, and almost as bad.

Lewd empress

Saving quartz, grails and mats for her.

I really hope they change the dailies over to the ones in the jap client. Running the lancer saber or archer just means i only get the archer pieces to drop which i dont fucking need.

They liked it since its kinda kinky

It's coming out on Crunchyroll at the same time so someone will probably post that elsewhere.

Best King

oh fuck I totally forgot

Jeanne Alter is grown up Jack

The fact that you're getting through it with Astolfo, D'eon and shota Fergus isn't helping its case no matter how well writen it is.

We're only getting an OVA for Fuyuki right?
No Orelands or Septem OVA?

It causes cerebral haemorrhage to any Nip that reads it, Higashide has been scheduled for execution, Nasu is preparing to Sudoku.

Riyo wanked three servants from USA, so Nasu retorted as revenge for taking artistic liberty too far without his supervision.

>Region: Spain

Does anyone have a livestream for Apo?

Was there anyone is Camelot who didn't have some kind of autism?

>proud explorer who respects his comrades and prides himself on never giving up
>and also pillaging murderous asshole
That's pretty on point, actually.

>they don't know

Kay.

It is a silly place.

user there british there all fucking austisic

what is the best CE on support for cu alter?

Is romulus worth levelling or should I wait for Cu?

do i ascend emiya alter or wait to ascend wu zetian, or maybe level hijikata's skills

i hate these fucking chains

Bedivere was pretty normal

They don't like it the pacing and the characters feels unnatural, the plot is very mediocre and the villain is shit, none of the servants have any sort of charisma and it's consider a very big step down from Shinjuku

Columbus succeeded, so he can't actually be Italian.

Bedivere was pretty normal.

Fighting the Chinese zombie things wave after wave is getting pretty old

Does Agartha ever get fun

>but as its origin--as the first one who generated the concept of "a conqueror from Spain", Columbus was endowed with this skill at EX rank.
That sounds incredibly OP.

Aside from the little bit about his dietary habits, yeah.

>two of my favorite servants drawn together
I love when this happens.

>muh king

Dennis Ruler when?

>Of course, the slaughter, rape, and plundering of the natives by the Spaniards led by Columbus didn't stop--

It actually did, the real systematic and organized genocide was in North America against the natives. Also Colombus was in charge like a bunch of years and that's it.

That's not what I'm reading on my japanese textboards.

His loyalty is pretty funny at times
His myroom line about what he likes basically goes "I guess steamed veggies, they're pretty greatOH GOD HOW COULD I NOT THINK OF "MY KING" FIRST"

Three? Isn't one still a mystery and one french

Shit taste

Fuck off spaniard subhuman

Start:
This is our resistance!
Don't get careless, all of you!

Skill: Well isnt this delicious!

Command Card:
Alright, let's go!
No problem!
Alright!

NP card:
Sound your guns!
Let's get hectic!
Preparation done!

Attack:
Let's go!
Advance!
Come on come on come on!

Extra attack:
No surrender!

NP:
Hahah, struggle! At the end of beliefs and dreams, to the treasure of the new world! You scoundrels! Drop the anchor! Fufu, fuhahaha! Fuhahahahahaaa!

Damaged:
Goddammit!
Son of a bitch...

Defeated:
Like I'd...give up...
Only this far huh...

Victory:
We've gone and done it somehow.
We got any loots?

Delet this

>Round Table knights are all just a bunch of autistic pretty boys and one dumb autistic cute tomboy

I think that's why I like them so much

Does it? It has a pretty specific use that doesn't seem like it would ever actually come up in a fight

Is there anyone in this game who doesn't have some kind of autism?

When his name is known.

Battle Start:
Food, gold, and slaves!
Guess I'll go and evaluate it.

Skill:
Well isnt this delicious!
Fuhahahah!

Command Card:
Gold!
Fame!
Alright!

NP card:
Sound your guns!
Let's get hectic!
Preparation done!

Attack:
Taake this!
Quite a hardworking one here!
Let's trade it with this glass bead!

Extra attack:
This is my conviction!

NP:
Hahah, struggle! At the end of beliefs and dreams, to the treasure of the new world! You scoundrels! Drop the anchor! Fufu, fuhahaha! Fuhahahahahaaa! Santa Maria - Drop Anchor (Exploaration of the New World)!
Now what will I plunder this time? Fufu, fuhahahahaha, fu hahhahhahha! Can't stop the thrill just by thinking about it! Santa Maria - Drop Anchor (Exploaration of the New World)!

Damaged:
Goddammit!
Son of a bitch...

Defeated:
Like I'd...give up...
We're... sinking...

Victory:
A human slave... wait, don't be showing that to my mates here!
Alright, let's go and get it!

Level up.
Nfufufu, thanks a bunch!

Ascension:
1. Unexpectedly, you need to pay attention to your appearance's dignity, other wise your underling will make light of you.
2. Seems like we've come this far eh? Be counting on you for the long voyage onwards!
3. Nice, nice, can't buy this sensation with gold. I like it!
4. Fuhah! Now this is the real Admiral Columbus! Now then, let's go get some treasures!

Is an NP 3/4/5 medusa infinitely better than an NP1 vanilla saber?

I'm using either kaleidescope or 25% buster/arts for em.

No. Japs can't write normal human beings

It's basically an inborn guarantee that Colombus will eventually "conquer" whatever circumstances he finds himself in. It's got that sort of flexibility to be used.

I really kind of want him now. Is he going to be Story gacha exclusive or are we gonna get a Pickup 2 with him in it?

Tristan is normal

Bedivere is for __________

Bonds:
1. Not really used to being the underling here... Well, be counting on you!
2. Well, I got summoned, so I'd follow your lead to an extent. Likewise, I'd rather have you understand my own standing as well.
3. (Referencing Columbus' Egg, but not sure about the rest of the translation) Eh? Break the shell of the egg's bottom...? Naahh, it won't stand that way. 俺だったら三日三晩かけても普通に立てるっての。諦めなきゃあいつか立つってことを示したほうがよっぽど有 益だろう
4. Seems like you understand. We're partners on the same ship aiming for the same New World! Now full speed ahead, Master!

Conversation:
1. Let's hurry up and go on the next voyage.
2. You're a Master, but you're my partner too! Don't be disappointing me, yeah?
3. Sailors must obey their captain. Otherwise the ship won't advance.
4. Oh ho. There are some promising sailor candidates here. Though I don't know if getting them on the same ship means they'll be attacking somewhere together or killing each other instead.
5. Oh, so that's the omnipotent one. I did hear rumors about that one, but is that...? (when you ahve Leonardo)

Liked things:
Things I like? Obvious, isn't it? Gold, status, and fame! That, and things inside a treasure too.

Disliked things:
Sailors who don't listen to their captain are troublesome, indeed. Can't really reduce your manpower on a voyage, can we? Well, if they're getting too much there's nothing to do but disposing them.

Event:
Hey now, stop idling around. This now is a chance for some treasure!

Summon:
I'm Columbus. Christopher Columbus. Now then, what kind of treasures waiting in this voyage?

>an undeveloped land
That seems hard to come by these days.

Closest thing we have to a ReDrop servant.

Maybe one day.

>It's basically an inborn guarantee that Colombus will eventually "conquer" whatever circumstances he finds himself in
>Denotes the ability of invading, ruling, pillaging, and enslaving an undeveloped land
No, not really

>Is an NP 3/4/5 medusa infinitely better than an NP1 vanilla saber?
No

I want to wake up to Bedi sucking my dick while he looks at me with heart pupils

Waking Tristan up when he is sleeping with a blowjob

That it is.

No he is most definitely not.