/pg/ Persona General

Sadayo Saturday Edition

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX1ZqSmxRe0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_5#Story_and_themes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obligatory Makoto post

Best boy coming through, bad luck running into him.

Happy Sadayo Saturday, fuckers.
Best woman, best cake, best wife.
Claimed.

Add more dates to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Ask Sadayo for lap pillows!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

Is the scooter ever worth using? I've been pretty much ignoring it besides one day where I had literally nothing else to do.

Suou Saturday?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

SANADA SATURDAY

Sakamoto Saturday

It opens new areas
The dates get new abilities

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

>No news about the series until 2/8
>Probably no spin-offs since it's less than a year since japanese launch

YAMERO

Sakura Saturday

IT'S
WHOOP
ASS
TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=NX1ZqSmxRe0

Yu seems different

They could at least reveal some spinoffs at the August show. I agree with you that they won't come out until next year though.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Is Yu Narukami the most alpha MC?

Don't say things like that

Yes. The boxers and Reiji alone would destroy everyone.

Makoto would die.

Serizawa Saturday!

He's kind of an autist in anything other than P4/P4G

>Makoto would die.
Let's be honest. If Atlus ever made a everyone v. everyone else fighting game, every team would be on equal footing. And it's not even that weird because Persona is a universe where thinking a thing makes it possible.

>alpha
You bitches on /pg/ don't even know the meaning of the word.

>He's kind of an autist in anything other than P4/P4G
Well, he's a Persona protagonist. That went without saying.

Only if you apply the Persona into it. Makoto would not last long in a real life fight with either of the boxers or Reiji.

There are only a few characters in Persona with real fight skills or training.

I love Haru

Does anyone have high res versions of the character images from the end credits?

Look I do agree it would make sense that Kawakami would have provided sexual service in her line of work. But the hospital talk and the fact she is still short if money is kinda contradicting the idea. Sex workers are paid tons, moreso if it's fetish shit like Maid stufd. Hell she could only provide footjob and still be rich. Either the couple that extorted her asked for a boat load of money or she just did honest maid stuff.

I love Sadayo

I mean, sure, only a handful of characters are actually trained with their weapons, like Akihiko and the detective characters. But why would we have a fight outside the use of those powers?

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

Reminder not to drink anything that strange people claiming to be doctors give you

>Joker: Go home.
>Option A: Don't be so mean.
>Obtion B: You're trash.

You gotta specify with the characters that actually do have training with their weapons like Akihiko or Nanjo.

If you had said Anne vs Yukiko or Yosuke vs Ken there would be an entirely different assumption.

Well... fuck.

STUPID SLUT SATURDAYS

they were extorting her, and she was not requested very often.

She is considered old and unwanted, at least for her maid job. Clients who want a blowjob would likely request a specific, younger, girl. She may occasionally provide sexual services, but the majority of her work was probably normal maid duties.

But Makoto already has Mondays!

no u

Who is the sluttiest Persona character whose first or last name starts with an S?

Silverman Saturdays, no question.

Kawakami!

That's PROFESSOR Lala-chan to you.

Stupid faggot little cocksucker

Ris

P4G S-links don't reverse if you neglect them for X amount of days, right? Was always worried about that shit playing FES recently.

Only 2 S-links in P4 can actually break and you have to be trying to go for it by basically telling them to fuck off.

Doesn't start with an S. Nice try though

SAnn

you better delete this

Seta

Who?

Best animal to be honest, lads

I wasn't the one who initially brought up the example. I just think battles with Persona users outside of actual Persona battles aren't very interesting. I mean, the answer then is obvious, the gun users win. And of them, Aigis is probably on top because she might not be as accurate but has sheer volumes of bullets and a more durable body.

Yu Narukami. Some autists call him Seta Souji

Sleep tight, cucker

>she might not be as accurate
She seemed pretty accurate in cutscenes and stuff. I mean she manages to shoot all you down from your restraints in that one scene pretty effortlessly.

>Take all of me

Can she shoot an akihiko movng at very hihg speeds?

>You spent a long time in Naoto's room under the kotatsu

wew

Is Art Critic Yusuke still around?

Or did we kill our only good meme?

>Narukami stole Naoto's heart

Phantom thief confimed?

No memes allowed.

What's his name again?

True, though she has a conversation in the lounge stating that she has human-tier accuracy, not what you'd expect from a robot designed to shoot guns. It's probably never stated exactly what her aim is like.

Though I enjoy the cutscene in Q where Naoto walks up to the shooting range and hits the target dead on and Aigis tries and just goes full-auto on everything.

Pockethands.

Bilbo Baggins

Makoto "can't pay child support if you're dead" Yuki.

Not if it's in an opening cutscene.

grazing the cheek with a bullet still counts as a hit.

That scene kinda fucks the internal logic of Persona all the way to shit, because she's just SHOOTING HIM WITH GUNS. One good shot and he's FUCKING DEAD. He's not absorbing blows with his persona, they don't have any kind of protective shield... No one should have survived the fight against her.

I'm pretty sure Personas block bullets
Didn't JOKER get shot by the mob or some shit in Innocent Sin and not give a fuck?

Souji Seta

Junpei got shot by one gun by Revolver Jesus in the middle of the Dark Hour and almost died.

Akihiko Sanada

Neet?

Does autistic Makoto play MInecraft. I know delinquent Makoto doesn't, but it's not as waifu.

So Personas are functionally useless?
>I'm going to shoot myself so I can kill you now
>Too late I already shot you

Who thought that made any sense

Why didn't the thieves go to America to target more asshole adults? I mean there's much more profilic ones like Donald Trump, Todd Howard, Randy Pitchford, and whoever runs the church of Scientology at the moment.

As well Christian Weston Chandler seeing he's as depraved as any adult if not even more.

No, only Overwatch

Bad neet, get back in the damn hole

So you didn't play the game, right?

Because then you'd know that not only can they no longer Change Hearts, they're sort of against the idea.

Why didn't Joker steal Voldemort's heart?

Because Persona 5 is a Japanese game that has a lot of social commentary about Japanese culture and they couldn't give a single fuck about what is going on in the US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_5#Story_and_themes
>Originally using the frame story of a backpacking trip around the world, Hashino decided to refocus on Japan in the wake of the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake.[25] Following that, and seeing the way people were bonding in the face of the crisis, Hashino decided to have the story take place solely in Japan, with the journeying being through the ever-shifting Palace.[26]

>why didn't a bunch of japanese high schoolers spend money and move to the US just to stop other bad people when their own country isn't fixed either
>when their powers are gone
Did you get the bad end, user?

>ywn save rise and teddie at 3 am under the blankets for the first time ever again

good times

>Did you get the bad end, user?
/pg/ is the bad end

I meant during the game while they had the powers.

>high schoolers relocating to the US
Why don't you go to Africa and give people food user

She's mine /pg/

YOU'RE NOT ME

You can have her.

[TSF no F (Kurimochi Chizuru)] I'm a Succubus?

I was really hoping for Futaba to scream that at her Shadow.

Thanks