Do people unironically think their 2014 Honda Accord can be considered a shitbox?

Do people unironically think their 2014 Honda Accord can be considered a shitbox?

neat

I almost made it

Minus the "Car club or other locking device".

Did I win?

Oh hey, thanks for saving my original one. I'm still working on perfecting it, might move "road trip." Look at OP, I added and removed some stuff

Bingo x 2

lucky it's not my main vehicle

Yeah, I saw some stuff changed a bit. But I don't think it was a major change, that would warrant me making it again.

only check the under 150hp, feels faster than actual speed, and manual

2004 Hyundai Tiburon

feels bad i dont have a shitbox

okay

Miata NB?

Bingo-bongo, but only if I modify it a little bit.

Get got, my car's perfectly fine. Some of these I'm WAY beyond though. I've got 300k on it for starters, and I know full well that the oil leak is mine, my diff drips like a bastard. The A/C works, but the blower motor is out so, however you count that one. But, now that i've got a new EGR valve, my CEL is off, and I fixed the misfire with some new coil packs.

No shitbox here

>mfw bingo x3
fug man
96 maxima btw

t. 2004 Dodge Neon

no bongo

I may also need to claim a space for "car brand doesn't exist anymore"

1997 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0

>tfw im overseas at uni and cant drive my shitbox like a madman

J U S T

2003 Ford Ka. 7x bingo.
>Ignored by normies, noticed by people with same model
Normies definitely ignore it but all the other people with the same model are normies too and are mostly women. I notice other Kas though, especially when they're silver with plastic bumpers. Those are the best ones. Anyway half a point there.

>NC miata
close but no cigar.
there can't be many other ones with >100k miles though

I still love it tho.

>98 tacoma I've had for 10 years with 227k miles

to be fair the only time it ever "broke down" on me is when the ignition cylinder and key got so worn out it wouldnt turn. had to replace all the lock cylinders and keys

82 Nissan bluebird

Got it. My heap is expensive though due to coal rolling hicks.

99 Grand Prix GT I bought for for $650

04 scion

1992 Geo metro. It's a turd but it's my turd.

my miata
does a girl from orphanage i took for a ride during charity work counts? if so, no bingo

89 mazda 323, has 93k miles and is pretty clean, owned by a super old guy before me who took really good care of it

1981 Ford Fairmont

Caught on fire twice, doesn't pick up chicks for me, isn't LS swapped, not even a factory A/C car