Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 06/30 ~ 07/09 Live Groove "Little Riddle" (Koume, Anzu)
>Gacha: 06/29 ~ 07/02 CinFes (Miku)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

Theater Days:
>Gacha: 06/29 ~ 07/13 (Haruka, Mirai, Tsubasa, Shizuka, Tsumugi, Kaori)
Game: Friends: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R8e3KEgUKpYVAiEBm-rxTP6LBiayWS3DrPe_3Ed3G7Y

News:
- CG Update (June 30th): - CG Theater 924 TL: - STARLIGHT MASTER 12 cover and Mayu's "My Sweet Honeymoon" preview: - Sunrise is Golden chapter 2 raw: onwards
- KR episode 10 sub: - TD event soon: - TD genki: - ML Update (July 1st): - CG 5thLIVE solo CD 2 LQ rip (Summer Carnival/Beyond the Starlight/Evermore): >Archive of : archive.is/jh81F
- SM Update (July 1st): - TD/ML Makoto comparison: - Tsumugi/Emily fancomic TL: - U149 chapter 15 TS: - CG @AnimeExpo LA setlist/report: - SS rich graphics mode analysis:
Upcoming:
July 4th: CG Pacific League Baseball event
July 8th/9th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!! @Makuhari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YLKP3Nq9zfQ
mega.nz/#!Z1MzAQhA!p0I2ypNft0GtYWc-e-wiNNCBVc0NcLNejor_RZouGzw
mega.nz/#!Qhs1GaLQ!FVWoAn8vw6PmvAr_U-ygm7RBpOYxR7xzkNZg6iQNJ7w
mega.nz/#!o8FxmCoT!JINnd56NpnjlImNYcNZB5Jzuy4MsZHc6aZSRfShF0UQ
mega.nz/#!8oF0jS5R!UZEiK20_y4blGvDmC23q612zWdrhck25N1qnuIuv7MU
mega.nz/#!89UA1DjI!Hg0o-zqwjBiI9KW0TPMUQDYoTsHO0lEms--ZlYaiDRg
mega.nz/#!0k0ySJ6R!pi0rWFetO5t3PVa4pTsS9tn1Zs_NsBtvdZsUtLPUvmQ
mega.nz/#!ptEDjLAD!Ac4L-Ael3T08u5fjl8bW0pCfkp_mxx0-BvzbWzRjy9Y
mega.nz/#!00cAyQQK!XTWC71NezV1Zv9HoxgTbKzq00QKoRaBTAIZVwdUmnJE
mega.nz/#!F9UkTbgQ!4LZnRTa1j5DjQIEsn1ld357OE_168eIgizfJO9tReMU
mega.nz/#!w1UE3SwT!l8IGbuuLI9rBaE-J4uG3ag-Dvn9GtQbwVTlFOz77pJM
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R8e3KEgUKpYVAiEBm-rxTP6LBiayWS3DrPe_3Ed3G7Y
twitter.com/nohito_nohito
twitter.com/yurissii/status/881116359064567810
twitter.com/yurissii/status/881117025313079296
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-01/uma-musume-pretty-derby-project-anime-game-promo-videos-streamed/.118279
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did i do good?

>TD

No.

It's did I do WELL.

>2 SSRs
You could've gotten 3
Better try again

youtu.be/YLKP3Nq9zfQ
>level 17
Nigga if Precious Grain is 17 then this shit is 20.

>didn't get the six SSRs in one roll
Try again

Why did KWSM and "wakaru wa" become a member, is it just 'cause she says it a lot?

Commus for Mirei have been rerecorded and resubbed. Took them long enough, huh. Mirei 01 v2: mega.nz/#!Z1MzAQhA!p0I2ypNft0GtYWc-e-wiNNCBVc0NcLNejor_RZouGzw mega.nz/#!Qhs1GaLQ!FVWoAn8vw6PmvAr_U-ygm7RBpOYxR7xzkNZg6iQNJ7w Mirei 02 v2: mega.nz/#!o8FxmCoT!JINnd56NpnjlImNYcNZB5Jzuy4MsZHc6aZSRfShF0UQ mega.nz/#!8oF0jS5R!UZEiK20_y4blGvDmC23q612zWdrhck25N1qnuIuv7MU Mirei 03 v2: mega.nz/#!89UA1DjI!Hg0o-zqwjBiI9KW0TPMUQDYoTsHO0lEms--ZlYaiDRg mega.nz/#!0k0ySJ6R!pi0rWFetO5t3PVa4pTsS9tn1Zs_NsBtvdZsUtLPUvmQ Mirei 04 v2: mega.nz/#!ptEDjLAD!Ac4L-Ael3T08u5fjl8bW0pCfkp_mxx0-BvzbWzRjy9Y mega.nz/#!00cAyQQK!XTWC71NezV1Zv9HoxgTbKzq00QKoRaBTAIZVwdUmnJE Mirei [RockPop ・MIX] v2: mega.nz/#!F9UkTbgQ!4LZnRTa1j5DjQIEsn1ld357OE_168eIgizfJO9tReMU mega.nz/#!w1UE3SwT!l8IGbuuLI9rBaE-J4uG3ag-Dvn9GtQbwVTlFOz77pJM

can you treat those alternating > < swipes as a zigzag? and just not move your finger away from the screen

how do i bind account? Im not sure how can i make a japanese account..

Did you really want one of the other 4 or something? Why spend jewels now?

Hi Basa!

Here, you forgot this.

She's dead mate.

Huh it only ends at 699 notes? You'd think they'd end it at 700 to
>that troll flick at the very end
what the actual fuck Scamco

Ah hell, fucked up the formatting.

Completely retarded secondary here, how is this even played? At an arcade using an arcade stick or touch screen or perhaps at home on ps4 controller?

Shopping date with Miku!

Going by Rin's and now this, memorial commu 5 seems to be on the theme of spending an off day with the idol in question, and generally gives an option as to what you can do.

In that sense, Sachiko's story commu is very similar to this setup, except it's longer and more elaborate.

nope. you better have fast thumbs.

Does THE IDOLM@STER in TD have solo versions for 765AS?

Does SS communicate with the servers mid song at all? My game has small frame skips during songs that happen in around the same places every time. I have a hard time believing it's a problem with my device as I can run the new 3D MVs pretty flawlessly as far as I can tell.

Only BNT does as of this time.

The SSR pool is mostly trash, you should have waited for proper gachas to start.

It's a phone game

You play it on your phone

No. What part of "only Brand New Theater has separate vocal tracks for anyone" don't people understand?
They even clearly mentioned this at pre-release streams.

I took Miku to play with a kitty cat.

Yo you got Momoko that's nice

Alright thanks. It was originally popular in arcades right, how is it played there?

Nope. No connection at all. You can even disconnect just after starting, and then reconnect after the connection error appears at the end and then retry to get the results.

Are you playing on a Samsung phone?

No. LG G4.

I really need some healers to play MM.

This is one of the most annoying things when you're used to SS.

That option is also cute, but you don't get to run away from a potential scandal with Miku that way. And then end up even more suspicious too.

I actually remembered about the explosion at the end when first playing it so it didn't surprise me, but I managed to fuck up the flick anyway.

Daww

HELP

I added him because he's a ChihayaP and I thought it was one of you guys that I could bully. I can't into moon.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in TLing the commu for later subbing, would you?

Oh no, Tamami is getting bullied at school!

>Friends: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R8e3KEgUKpYVAiEBm-rxTP6LBiayWS3DrPe_3Ed3G7Y

I don't really see how this is supposed to be on the OP. When we get a standardized amalgamation of resources like the Deresute one, sure, put that on. But this?

Also, it's already on the pastebin. Keep shit consistent.

Delete this

Nobody ever actually reads the OP.

I don't see the issue considering TD doesn't occupy much space yet anyways. And plus, maybe now people will actually see it. There's already been an ID added.

It's my birthday today please give me a few new pictures of my wife.

Are you magic?

twitter.com/nohito_nohito

Ignore metafag.

No info about TD should be in the OP in the first place, as they claim to be superior beings that can just "open the game and check the stuff" in the first place.

Is there any advantage to playing in portrait mode over the standard landscape mode?

GET OUT CG/SS FAGS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry, I'm an iM@S fag.

What?

Emotionally manipulating idols with Nina!

I would but someone's liable to snitch on me.

You can play with one hand in your phone and the other hand in your dick.

Put Deresute's ID list back in the OP then.

After all, the OP went many changes to be as clean, well-formated and as consistent as possible right?

Basa
hey Basa
wanna know a secret

Why would you want to do that?

Nina imma get emotional with you

Not if it's lewd.

It funnels all the fans, affection and awakening to your center.

sure make a new list since the one you guys have is outdated.

man i sure do love the recycled animations in TD

You don't get it.

TD is a special child that needs preferential treatment.

I mean, some Japanese wikis for TD already came up and those would be much better placeholders for information at the moment, but no let's put an ID list that will promptly be forgotten and a few weeks

Please go cry on the shoulder of a different idol. Nina is too young to have to put up with your shit.

Come get your kon kon's, boys.

>Kaori's story commu
She really is an angel.
Hummingbird is a really pretty song too, they did a great job with Mugi's and Kaori's solos.

What is this exactly?

So who greeted you today?

what is it about?

Kaori

You going to dump your entire ERP folder?

You answered yourself in your filename.

>ML OP with a shit picture
classic

Ritsuko, Makoto, and Hinata.

finally got something from the daily pulls

ID lists for these kind of games are stupid.

Production/Guild Lists, sure. As they list group entities that people can apply to. But SS/TD has no such things (At the moment maybe)

You will change your Support Idols as your team grows or as the situation demands. So what, are you gonna change the doc every time you make a change in your profile or setting? It'd be nice if it was magically directly linked to you profiles and it updates on the fly, but no it doesn't. You'd get more mileage out of adding random nips that have the Idol you need at the moment.

Miya in the end.

Into the trash it goes.

Is there any reason not to do the 10 roll now that I have enough stones for it?

So IshiharaP really raiding CG and ML casts for the Uma Musume.
twitter.com/yurissii/status/881116359064567810
twitter.com/yurissii/status/881117025313079296

Don't talk shit about my new cute little Takane clone

ok but when does the mobage come out?

But it doesn't show up in MV selection.

It's for one idol.

garbage intial set. its better to save for future gacha's they will probably have better outfits. I think they intentionally made these ssrs look half-assesd cause they are giving it out for free.

Yes, the pool is shit, if you get an SSR 50% chance its perfect lock trash. At least wait for the first gacha event.

2018, along with the anime.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-01/uma-musume-pretty-derby-project-anime-game-promo-videos-streamed/.118279

Considering you can't just throw flowers at random people? Yeah, the friend list helps.

A costume you can make your idols wear during performances, that costume you got is based on the 1st Anniversary costume.

Julia, Makoto and Sayoko.

Thanks I guess I'll wait for now.

I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks anons.

Let them have their fun.

I put myself in the Deresute ID list when it was first made. But never really bothered updating it and promptly forgot about it. Now that I go check it, I hilariously find that the niggers handling that gdoc has unceremoniously declared everyone on the page I was on as "dead". Even though me and a few Producers on that page are still very much active. It's just that we never really bothered updating shit on that doc.

Other user was right on keeping things consistent though. If you're gonna do an OP, stick to your own goddamn rules.

Haguka