/pubg/ - Playerunknown's Battlegrounds General

Everyone is too lazy to make a new thread edition.

>Detailed map of Erangel with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928
Patch rolls out on the test server on June 28th, live server on June 29th.

If you have any decent resources for this game feel free to suggest and add them.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IXHpUbJsrK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one post
>page seven
FOTM BTFO

groza OP
slavshit and the german guns are the masterrace of this game

>OP image
Why don't you shift+T to mute everyone?

>tfw away from home and can't wait to play more with my m8
I expected the game to be buggy shit but it turns out to be enjoyable buggy shit

And this is why I suck at this game, my fucking aim.

>tfw no discount on steam sale

Eh, i guess i'll buy it later when nobody plays it anymore

youtu.be/IXHpUbJsrK8

Put it on single shot if you can't deal with the recoil

boys I made it to top5 in my 3rd ever match by playing like a bitch

Yeah you are still ded. Come back when you win.

noob here

what do painkillers do

Read the item description. Google it.
faggot

heal u, some shit only heals up to 75% but painkillers will go up to 100% and energy drinks will almost get u there. they also make u run a little faster

I can chicken dinner games easy by playing like a bitch but I have the most fun just going around hunting niggers down

>he doesnt play solo v. squads

Why doesn't it tell you anywhere what boost actually is or does, though?

>kill a solo dude while duoing
>be paranoid for the next 5 minutes, expecting his friend to jump out of the bushes at any moment

>shoot enemy
>he doesn't die
damn

Does the glock 18 even exist in game
its been 3 fuckin days and i havt seen this shit once

also is it the best pistol in game ? is it on par with the micro uzi

Goddamn, by the time i got to the PC, the code expired. Guess serves me right for shitposting from mobile phone.
Fuck gaben for not letting me activate it from mobile app though.

Ah well, thank you anyway.

>Gaben
read nigga READ

yeah, it is

it's weaker than smgs but it's a fucking beast of a pistol

I've had it once in both the test and normal servers, never had a good excuse to use it though.

you telling me i need to buy it through that other site?
Not worth it - i live in the wonderful land of low prices and shit wages

suck two cocks, you'll have enough

Found it once, hilarious with extended.

I'm not too sure. I'm sure it says that somewhere but I just googled it. Easier that way.

1st shot a complete whiff, second shot gave me 4 hit points in death screen. Dude isnt even wearing a vest and I'm using a choke.

You hit him in the leg and missed some

>playing below 100 fps

You hit him once in the leg, what did you expect?

i did the thing

congrats clucker

Shit I did hit him in the leg only, sory.
This guy here I dunno what the hell he was doing, but so far these are the only kind of kills I can get. I'm gonna have to dedicate an entire day to just landing on hotzones and practising aim without caring for wins.

Atleast the time investment is much shorter

lmfao

>completely leaving cover to try to shoot him
>not leaning
wew

I completely forgot about leaning there, damn

Fucking hell, I should have 3rd person aimed there but I panicked

I need a duo partner to help me recreate columbine.

> but I panicked

Honestly though, school drops are good practice for that. Spend a few days doing nothing but school drops or other high-action drops and you'll become desensitized to the combat adrenaline rush, which will help you fight with a clearer head.

most embarrassing chicken dinner stories? just won a game by running around a rock in circle with the other guy shooting at each other. i emptied and reloaded my extended mag M16A4 three times during this while he shot at me from point blank with his Kar98.

>most embarrassing chicken dinner stories?

Most embarrassing? I've been 2nd about 10 times now and have never won.

Yeah I'm going school/military everytime now to practise.

>Most embarrassing? I've been 2nd about 10 times now and have never won.
Ouch. I'm 3/5 when in top 2. You must have some good heartbreak stories to share, user.

Post your best "some of you are okay, don't come to the school." webms.

Practice helps. When I first got the game I couldn't trust my aim at all since the performance was so bad and I was so nervous. I got a lot better by playing a few quick matches at the military base just to break myself in to the game.

I feel like that would be a much worse choice because even when you lean out you'd have to expose a lot of yourself to not have your gun collide with the corner of the wall, and at that point you're standing still in an extremely predictable position. Suddenly moving at high speed strafing is a very good way to throw his aim off which should give you the time to finish him off. The problem here is that his enemy also had a shotgun and was shooting in hipfire, which is extremely easy at that range. If they tried to ADS they'd be dead.

first dinner in a while. feels pretty good

You're stupid.

is the recent UMP nerf noticeable? I've been avoiding the UMP for the Uzi now.

>high speed
>pubg
You're moving at a snail's pace, and any decent shot will easily hit your slow ass, especially if you're kind enough to jump and provide him a nice, smooth arc

The ones that hurt are the ones where I outplayed the guy and got fucked over by circle RNG or poorly coded frags.

Once, I was stuck in a field with a guy who had cover, and I threw 4 smokes all over to create confusion and flank him. It worked, the guy was lost. Found him behind his rock looking the wrong way and I tagged him once in the head and twice in the body with an AK. He hid behind his rock and I dropped 3 frags at his feet while he medded, none of which killed him even though they were up his ass. Then the circle popped on him allowing him to 3d hide behind his rock while I had to leave cover, and he spray n'prayed me. 8 layers of bullshit.

But most were guys just outshooting me. A few of those have been me lining up the bead of my kar98 on a guy's head and then getting 2 tapped in the head by his SCAR/AK or whatever. Those don't bother me.

not at all, the ump still shreds through people like it's nothing, user.
Though it's worth noting I had a suppressor and angled foregrip for that game

>the tendie becomes the dinner
poignant

God fucking damn it.
I unloaded an entire clip into the guys and he killed me with two shots to the dick.

How many shots does a vector usually take to kill a guy?

That's why you use shadowplay to see what happened for sure.

The UMP has a slight increase in recoil it's mostly horizontal and towards the end of a mag. It's still great just go for the angled grip when you can. I still feel the vector needs some love, it's just not great compared to the other two.

Angled grip?! Get the vertical grip if you want to reduce the recoil....

>have been awake for 24 hours because waiting for someone to come fucking drop something off and they're 3 hours late
>land alone at gatka
>find a fully-built m416 and a kar98 + 8x
>hear a motor
>react to late to avoid getting run over because reflexes are slowed

i am now awake and full of fucking hate

I've found it a bunch but I haven't used it. I might be persuaded with like an AR and limited ammo or with like an SKS/Kar and no other semi/auto weapons.

I was laughing when I mag dumped into a wall in like 2 seconds. Thing is fucking crazy, it actually makes me want to take a pistol past five minutes.

DEAD GAME

ALIVE GAME

it's a nice emergency weapon when you realize someone's in your house and your other weapons are a kar98 and scar, the fire rate is insane, about the same as the vector. it's a microuzi in a free slot that has very easy to find silencers. i'd love to have one on me all the time

>land on the roof of police station in georgopol with another person
>run down the stairs right away
>i can hear other guy picking up weapons on the roof
>run down 2 floors and hide in a back room corner
>other guy comes straight to me and shoots me with pistol

Are there wall hacks?

vector at least up until this patch would basically shoot in what sounds like singles to the receiver, while going full auto for the wielder. It was just the way it bunched together the shots for the client. He probably put 25 in you but it sounds and feels like two shots.

I only started playing this game a week ago, but this shit is honestly retarded

>run down 2 floors
no, but there's people that can hear footsteps

yeah, shooting out windows can be your downfall. Definitely needs to be reworked.

why pubg over the other games in this genre?
new to the genre

there is ESP which is similar to wallhacks and they draw circles around players and show which gun they have equipped as text under said box. theres also aimbots, rapidfire, and various other things due to the game being mostly clientside because the developers are a bunch of retarded gooks.

what exactly do you mean by "other games"?

h1, dayz, whatever else constitutes a battle royal game

dayz is literally in alpha stage and will never be ready, played it alot

h1 is "okay" tier. but nowhere near to pubg desu. its better than dayz though

so far PUBG is simply the best game i played in that genre so far. dont get me wrong its not perfect, it got its problems like jumping or windows but with every patch you notice progress

dayz has an insanely long fucking development time, honestly Steam should fucking fine them for how long that shits been in development, H1Z1 was alright until SOE decided that they had enough money and threw the game off a cliff, At least bluehole is showing some competency

I only have PUBG and H1Z1. I think PUBG har far better potential than H1, and H1Z1 is too 'fast', with too few weapons. Also the graphics are meh-tier.
PUBG gives the player way more options, I like that.

Stop the memes.

danke anons

>playing squad with a couple friends
>moving along the river
>UAZ across the river spots us
>they cross the river and rush us
>I circle around a rock as they pull up
>they park less than 15ft away and hop out
>killed my teammates but the UAZ is smoking
>throw a grenade
>4 kills
>a smoke goes off behind the UAZ
>they probably heard the grenade but thought it was their teammate's smoke

take 2 steps back you mongs; look at the barrel, it wasn't even facing the guy you were trying to shoot

I was killing guys without extended with full clip, usually around 7 to 8 bullets killed them

yeah.. how about you go fuck right off, the window is open, the gun barrel shouldn't clip on invisible barriers and act like just another wall.

>crouch
>hit the windowsill
>stand up
>gun angles itself upward while aiming forward

I haven't potatoed this hard in a while

get gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

How can you use the kriss with its 13 mag size?

>Somehow nobody went Yasnaya with our full squad.
>Everyone has at least 4x
>We have two snipers
>Suppressor on my AR
>Everyone has basically every attachment for both their guns and their handguns
>At least 3 boosts a person
>6 first aids per person
>Taking the car south
>There's a squad up ahead running to some shitty tree cover
>Further south past the trees is open field
>Call them out
>Driver continues to drive straight towards them, through them, and straight away south.
>Two of us get knocked out in field and picked off.
>Other two make it to trees past field, get minor cover to try and heal up.
>Eventually get killed.

I just don't understand what thought process someone goes through that results in "Let's dive in to close range so that we can not use our scopes and snipers".

>squad with randoms
>four of us vs one guy in a building
>the randoms start mag dumping into the back of each other's heads

gern

hehe happens to everyone sometimes

>Drawing circles around players, informing you of what gun an enemy has, aimbots, and rapidfire scripts are because stuff is clientside.
How retarded are you?

Guns treat broken windows as if they weren't broken. This is probably due to there being plenty of windows with bars. They'll probably add exceptions for non-barred eventually, unless nobody has brought it up to them. After all, they do it for doors already. For now just make sure you don't stand up against anything when you're trying to shoot.

yikes

I'm not really sure what to do as well, my aim is fairly similar and I've always had that problem in fps, I'm just trying to predict where he's moving and I'll try to sway my scope that way but they just chance direction a lot.

Some people I fucking destroy while others I can't hit at all, feels like I'm just fit to kill certain types of people.

just play more

literally

vertical only lowers horizontal recoil. Angled slightly reduced vertical and horizontal.

>how retarded are you?
what do you mean? literally fucking google "pubg esp"

Day 3, 10-20 games a day, still not seen the sunset map once.
It looks so nice on the screenshots, why does it have to be so rare..

Last thread died before more webms could be posted.

Post kills you had absolutely no right getting.