His parents didn't give him his first car

>his parents didn't give him his first car
imagine waking up to such shit parents

>tfw brother was gifted car from mom
>then gifted truck form dad because carolas are gay
>buy the truck from brother after he buys a transit

w/e i'm 7 years younger than him and make more than him lmao.

Why did you fail to recognize an alphonse thread?

obsessed

I helped buy my boyfriends first car, shit felt real bad not having any help, screwed on interest for personal loans for cheap cars and screwed on payments for nicer cars with lower interest.

>women

What car did your parents give you OP?

>being an incel

>The Amazing Atheist
Scam Situation

My parents didn't buy me a first car but they agreed to pay for my insurance if I took care of it. Me, being a retarded high school sophomore, spent my summer earnings on a '96 audi A4 quattro 1.8t for $900. I remember my dad's face when I pulled in with the german monstrosity. I spent another 1k fixing that car and a quite a few hours on a crawler trying to fix obscure shit while my dad gave me instructions. It was a good time.

Stop
Posting
In
An
Alphonse
Thread

SPIAAT

>not spending your own money on your first car

Pffft what a baby!

>parents bought stepsister a late-model lightly used car when she got her license
>"son you have to buy your own car and work for it"

My stepsister is just lucky as shit, her rich grandma gave her $20k to help out with uni expenses, my parents helped fund her education as well, she also got some scholarships but nothing huge. She got a good job right out of uni and has literally never failed or had a truly major difficulty in her entire life besides being unable to deal with the fact that her dad came out as gay.

Meanwhile my brother and I were set back years in comparison because our dad fed us the ol' bootstraps meme instead of giving us a leg up. Things are ok now but I would be so much better off in my career if I didn't have to work full-time while going to school. My stepmom must be doing something REALLY good to effectively turn our own father against us.

My parents bought me an 08 Fusion with 138k that was kind of beat up for $3k. I traded that in cuase it had some mechanical problems and I'm on my 3rd car but I paid for the last 2 I just like getting different cars

This is actually an interesting thread even with the baitboy himself, so I'm not against bumping it.

I had the option to get a car from my grandparents, since my grandfather had a stroke and couldn't drive anymore, but I declined and bought myself an old shitheaps that I fixed up with him instead, I figured that it would be better for both of us that way

>it's less than a week from my birthday
>driving my moms minivan for errands
>go to visit my dad to help him move some shit
>there's an old rusted out hunk of shit first gen S10 parked in the driveway that I've never seen before
>don't want to get too excited, but quietly assumed that was going to be my birthday present
>we get to doing some yard work or something
>ask him about the truck out there
>"oh that's xxxx's daughters new truck"
>oh..
>kept doing yard work

I honestly didn't really 'expect' it to be mine, because I know he's poor, and my mom is poor, and we're just a poor white trash family, but I was really kinda hoping it was. I drive a nicer first gen S10 today.

>tfw mercedes
Feels good

>Having parents
Look at this plebeian.

>tfw grandmother promises me her 08 camry when i was 15
>turn 18
>get my license
>a week later her ex husband from like 20 years ago gets out of prison
>within a week she gives the car to him
>within a two weeks he sells it
>fast forward
>get my first job, saving money
>buy my first car
>eventually crash it
>fast forward
>buy another car
>synchros on 2nd blow within 4 days
>sell it
>fast forward
>buy another car that has been my daily for the last year

>one day brother who is 7 years younger than me walks up to me and goes "Oh yeah user mom was talking about buying me a car, i was wondering what i should get"
mfw

you're too predictable :^)

>when nobody in your family owns a car anymore and the $5k Accord you bought as a first car is the nicest car they've ever been in

My family is poor so my parents couldn't help me out other than my dad driving me out to look at Craigslist cars and helping me inspect them. I bought a 1994 Saturn SL2 for a grand in maplebucks of my own money.

the only way I'll believe this story is if your mother cheated on your father, and he hasn't turned a wrench in 20 years

>actually letting his son drive a Saturn

LMFAO

And you alt right fags aren't? I may be one of you but get good at shitposting fag.

i got my dad's car
[spoiler]when he died of a heart attack[/spoiler]

tragic user.
what was it?

My parents bought me a car to do Uber because I was too autistic for any other job. At the end I got axed because I got in a confrontation with a passenger.

you sound like a suicide waiting to happen

stay assmad alphonse

he is not me. stay obsessed

bmw m3 e36
i dont use it too much since i prefer bikes

Thats still a nice car though, not your run of the mill shitbox
Even if you never use it id keep it in a garage, detail it, drive it occasionally. keep it in the family. maybe give it to your kid

similiar story here
Sister got spoiled as fuck, got a year abroad in America paid (costed 18.000 Euros), got her drivers license paid the moment she could do it (2k Euros) and a 5-month-old compact car with 6.000 Kilometers on the clock (3.7k miles, 12k Euros). She doesn't even know that cars needed an oil change... Meanwhile me, 18, still have no license, neither a car. Gotta show grades first and gratuade, which I think is reasonable. Though spoil her but hold me back?

kill your stepmom