Is getting a vanity plate autism?

Depends on the content, most are shit though.

Yes. Any aftermarket part added to a car is autism. They should be left stock like the factory made them.

>Tesla
>LOL OIL

yes

I wanted one with my initials and birth year but it was taken.

Yes

cringe

Yes but when I get my Lamborghini I'm going to get a plate that says "DROPOUT"

>Oh hi mark xD

>xD

>ZEROCO2
>ACDC
>WATTSUP

ughhhh. That alone makes me never want one.

>wanting an easy to identify plate
Shiggy diggy

Teslafags are THE worst.
I dont even care for brodozers with LOL1MPG, but teslafags always make it snobby and pretentious without being at any point aware where their notebook bettery ingredients are being mined.

Theres a red celica with a LEL plate near me, no pics though.

Faggot

I fucking saw NOCO2S or something along those lines the other day on a Tesla in Oregon. It's one thing to have a car and enjoy it, it's another to be a smug prick about it.

maybe

If the plate is something that only you would know (and looks kinda like a generic plate) unless explained to someone else, is that worse or better?

Somewhat related, what are thoughts on bumper stickers? Personally I think they're tacky, especially if they have a joke or a political/religious opinion on them.

If it's a flag of your country or something like that, I think it's okay though. A flag on the back of your car isn't gonna ruin the look of the car. Or your university or home town/state, things like that.

There's some cars that should obviously never have bumper stickers even if you think they can work sometimes.

Okay that's not too horrible

You tell me.

How about my turtle patrol magnet? I’m part of my state’s reptile preservation society.
Also it’s covering a huge scrape in the paint.

MR2DIE4 on an SW20 has to be my favourite one that I've seen

in germany you cant change the letters before that little round sticker, so what plate would you get if it had to start with SWA?

Those letters indicate the city/county the car is registered in.
That dude happened to live in or near Bad Schwalbach in Hessen and decided to have some fun with that.

Yes, I want a decent manual sports car and that means buying something >10 years old, its usual to cover up the age of such cars with a vanity plate here in the U.K.

i fucking saw a faggot in a white tesla yesterday with the plate "NOGAS4ME"

i couldn't believe how real the faggotry was

nyc btw