/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Accept your Meta Edition

Expansion is out.

You can buy a Seer's Globe for 5000 vials (1 time only)

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper will cost 3 instead of 2.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength will now have the effect "Countdown (2) All followers that come into play gain Ward until this amulet leaves play." This will replace the current effect, "Leaders cannot be attacked if there is a follower that can be attacked in their area."

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega:#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

Spawned:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BsYv2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me on the left

I love my adorable wife Unica!

As a blood main who joined the game during Darkness Evolved, I'm so happy Blood is finally good.

inb4 spawn is just new snek

me too!

There is nothing wrong with the meta. Neutral is the Aggro Blood of WD.

>need to win 1 with haven and dragon
>try this neutral package to see if I can finish them quickly
>lose lose lose lose
>grab ye olde seraph and face dragon from rob times
>win win
Fuck you Alice you little whore, I can never ever draw you.

Let's keep those bandwagoners to think of it that way.

your wife is FAT
FAT

How do I control blood?
I've tried versions with key and bandersnatch
Tried a deck with blood moon. Now I'm trying this.
No matter what it is I get rekt by stuff unless I draw revelation and in vengeance because this fucking Alice cunt buffs most drops to 3-4 hp, way above your average removal.

>I'm so happy Blood is finally good

alice made the blood great again :^)

the best time for blood it was rage of bahamut though, i really miss my deck from that time

Why do ESLs only play Blood?

Your wife loves us too.

Because it has the most weeb cards.

>alice made the blood great again :^)

s-shut up..!

I'll take it anyway...!

Honestly, I'm thinking I'm gonna hang up my cap. Basically everything I played got powercreeped out of existence to the point that even beating the occasional non-sandbagger just isn't doing it for me. What I'm looking for and what they look to design can't be resolved. There's no hope for the future as well and I'm kind of sad that I can't get my time back though I guess I'm grateful for the time needed to learn a foreign language having been put in perspective.

Enjoy bitching in a couple weeks how you "fell" for the /svg/ meme.

i dont get that esl meme

>people still aren't running Teena

That's fine as long as others get it.

> ribs

Oh m8y, I know about the /svg/ meme.

I only dusted what we both agreed were shit, but kept what I thought was good but they thought was bad.

jelly

Discord or retards? Obviously rune, Oz burn.

Sleep well beauty.
Your time will not come anymore.

learn how to play plz

Play Elanacraft.

b-b-but muh B&B

Nice meta

>he still plays shadowverse

That's what I'm telling what to do. Learn to fucking play.

We Goblinverse now
imgur.com/a/BsYv2

*I'm telling (You) btw
Haven, Dragon, Shadow? Are you crazy? I'd be Rune, Sword then Haven/Forest.

Where the fuck are the dragon decks? I don't want to use my fucking brain

Don't post lewd pictures of Erika's husband please

>best husbando finally viable

Thank Cygames. This is the best expansion ever.

2 hours and 1 out of 3 runs with Blood for daily. That's it, I can't play with cards I like anymore. In Rage I've butchered my deck 3 times already. If it's not neutral its burn Levi. I can't keep up, no matter what I do they either Storm, boost, clear or burn whatevers in the their way. I wanna burn my blood deck to the ground and start afresh. I just wanna play Blood Moon, Mastema and Sneks in peace without rage

Guys! I broke the code! Will be back in 30 minutes to show the yield.

Feels more like Daria to me.

Who are you rooting for? I'm rooting for Daria.

Why havent you uninstalled yet?
Its clear that cygames will just keep fucking up.

I already miss the previous meta

>He can't keep up while using one of the most aggresive classes

Dude holy fuck stop and ask them to help you. The last guy that got a bajillion cards got perma'd. Your item history isn't a joke.

The hardest part is that it's "free" to play.

>Turn 1 - 4 perfect aggro Alice curve
>Turn 5 play Baphomet the tempo loss doesnt matter
>Turn 6 evo spawn for 8 face damage

Ebin

>dude people play cards wtf
your average bloodbab

HOLY SHIT YOU CAN USE GOLDEN LION WITH SERAPH AND AUTOWIN WHY HASNT ANYONE TRIED THIS YET?

>all of them using blood
none.

It may not be tier 1 but this golemcraft deck is fun as fuck. The bullshit happens when you can survive the early game, keep sigils on the field and then use Oz to make billions of large golems.

Mastema is crap.
Sneks are too slow (either you're not in vengeance after a Bapho, or you're playing them too late on turn 8)
blood moon is a dead turn 3 when there are better options to get you into venge while still being safe.

Honestly, in my experience, being in legit venge is way better than being in a safe, but timed venge from blood moon.

Seraph transforms into another amulet. R u dumb

They really did it.
They printed more broken cards than Rob and Totg had together.

read the card again if you think it can pull seraph

Who is the artist?

Average LWA pleb shitposter

Will you be able to bear three months of this meta?

5 play points or less.

What's made you totally decide to quit SV, user?

>Expansions dumping entire sections of your library is okay

>that costs 5 pp or less

tfw humans are glorified goblins

Honestly Rune has the best synergistic legendaries this expac and it's fun.

Blood is good as well in that regard.

The only thing that needs to be nerfed in this expac are two cards.

>Goblin Leader
Make it summon a Goblin at the START of their turn. That's a fair nerf. Making it 4PP makes the card unplayable.
>Hector
5PP 3/3. Too good of a value right now.

Nerf those 2 cards and I think this will be a great expac.

You're using the wrong deck.

I will for the sake of Grandmaster sleeves. Even retards like me can get there thanks to all this broken garbage.

>Vialing cards
yes remove your collection for measly 25% resale value

That explains why both races have carnal desires for elves.

t.goblin

t. bloodshitter

Baphomet need to be nerfed too.

Where are the netdecks?

How's else can I gain vials then???

also kyle is hawt and i want kyle leader

What is the best deck to farm ranked wins? I have to win 4 for a daily and I am losing shit ton of games.

Baphomet is perfectly balanced you nut, what's wrong with him?

Not him but they're completely ignoring existing deck archetypes completely to powercreep 2/3 of the cards in existence out of playability forever on a scale that even nerfing half of the expansion wouldn't be enough to let it recover. They aren't interested in a varied meta. They aren't interested in recovering a game. They aren't interested in anything but did you go first/second and luckshitting a solid curve of from-hand instant effect power plays or lose. Solitaire is not fun and neither is a "free to play" game that is only f2p in name on top of being a literal part-time job just to keep your head above water.

Reminder that Isabelle is a pedophile

dirt burn is not much better and is much more unfun to play

What's better, Neutral Haven Lion or Storm Haven right now?
Looking to see what's a better vial investment, for Storm Haven I would craft Snow Whites, for Neutral Haven Lion I would craft the Lions

Dirt Rune
Neutral Sword

No. What needs to be nerfed is 5PP Council, Tin Soldier and any of the neutrals bullshit, doesn't need to be the Goblin but would also so.

cheated on kyle with luna?

>5PP 3/3.
that's fucking trash

Can I get some opinions on this list? I sorta wanted to do the Neutral Alice thing with Ward but I ended up with too many 3 drops recently dropped bell ring net for Unica. I really didn't want Aegis for a win con but I've been running into it too much so why not.

Post Neutral Sword list?

>t6
>that on the field
uh

No fun allowed blood.
And all the broken neutral cards.
There is no fun when every match is pretty much the same no matter the craft.
It sure arent fun when getting raped by Eachatar in totg would be concidered slow right now.

>Dirt Rune
rly

t. retarded netdecker

How do you deal with Cthulhu without mutagenic bolt?

>a literal part-time job just to keep your head above water.
Truer words have never been spoken regarding SV
Every single expansion I luck out and get two legendaries out of three for a deck I wanted to play, including this one
Now imagine if I didn't luck out, where I would be
That's right, in vialwhore hell, vialing half my collection to get a deck I want to play

just started yesterday and rerolled for what I wanted.. now what? should I liquefy my useless legends and make a competitive deck already?

Not sure wether you think that's impressive or not, because Lion Haven can get way more degenerate than that.

Do the story and achievements and open more packs.

>dirt burn
>not fun

Maybe you just have shit taste. Also, burn rune is much better than spamming golem trash.

I suddenly feel like I have a bond with Isabelle.

Not him but I've had a lot of success with an Aggro Dirt list. Good control over the early game, Illusionist and Young Levi to maintain board control post evo turns and Gilgamesh as the finisher

constant torrent of ward golems

I wanna drop Caterpillar to 2. What can I add in his place?

5pp that can automaticall evolve to 6/6 and do extra 3 damage with ward which automatically makes it a 9 damage play + a 6 body. You can already say it's a 15 point play. And you call making it a 3/3 trash?

Open a private match room, put your user name in the Veeky Forums post name field, make sure your sound is on and you can hear it then post the match id Play 20 different private matches without conceding to get 2000 gold
Play the story mode for free cards and experience with each deck
Beat the practice match elite difficult AI for each leader for 2800 gold total
Look up budget deck lists and look over what you have and put together some crapass deck and play some ranked to get your dick wet
Play your take 2 arena tickets out for ~14 packs

From here it depends If you reliably went 3 wins 2 losses in arena, you'll want to turn your gold into arena tickets to get +50-100% more of your value Keep updating a deck for each leader as you unpack cards and do every daily Turn that gold into more tickets Log in daily for the login reward You should be getting 10-20 packs a weeks Buy some DE baha and a few TotG packs at some point If you can't reliably 3-2, do NOT buy tickets You'll just piss away your dosh and time. Or just buy straight packs cause you hate yourself

Don't liquefy your cards in general Between your welfare packs and the ez grab packs followed by all the added tickets and packs from getting 3-5 wins per ticket you'll have enough for about 4 budget decks from liquefy extras that you glue together with golds and silvers to do ranked Every week between cheevos, levelups, score rewards, dailies, and winning arena to double your money to buy more tickets you'll get about 10-20 packs a week Within a month you can play knockoffs of about 12-ish decks and have most of a couple good decks on rng Once you fill out most of your card pool the vials will start pouring in from the extras From that experience you'll know what you want be able to craft from your liquefied extras while still being able to play a bunch of budgets

Post their true Dick. I gonna craft extra copies for the remaining shit like diabolic if there's any.