Home Depot or Lowes rental

I need to make a onetime rental, for a few hours, for a difficult drive...would a Home Depot Truck or Lowes truck be more durable?

what the fuck are you going to do to the truck that durability would be a factor?

The fuck is a "difficult drive"?

>google "NYC truck"

I think he's renting it in NYC in a pedestrian or bike-heavy part like Manhattan or something

They're probably the same trucks. Iunno. Around here they both have Chevy and Ford trucks. I'm a Chevy guy but they're both basically the same. Just use the one with less miles typically.

All y'all missing the joke

Lowes doesnt rent trucks so your choice is clear.

Home Depot has Fords with the big flat beds, Lowes has Chevys with regular 8ft beds.

stick with Home Depot, the flip down sides are way easier to get into and the newer ones are starting to have trailer hitches for towing.

he should have at least bought half a pallet of concrete along with the rental, those things are stripped down work trucks but have big V8s that still haul ass even with a big load. adding 2000lb of weight in the back will make a big difference when trying to get past obstacles.

-t. former Home Depot wage slave.

terrorism is not funny, fampai

this is Veeky Forums, running down cyclists is a public service around here.

It is when it involves blacks, gays, mexicans and lanky race traitors

Wake up America, there is no reason for WEAPONS OF WAR on your STREETS. We need common sense legislation to prevent the sale and ownership of such dangerous killing machines No one NEEDS 12,300 to 13,300 lbs of towing capacity! $20 and no backround check gets someone access to a weapon of mass destruction!!!!!!!!1!

What do you think the kind of people in new york are?

I knew there was a reason I wanted one...

$19 for 75 minutes is a hell of a deal you gotta admit

When you need to Jihad on a budget.

You can do it, we can help

Kek

HOW MANY CHILDREN?
HOW MANY Veeky Forums?
HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE TO DIE?
BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES

all of them