Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>Hurr Gurr Halloween spoepy Ogre -edition

Hurr gurr brevious Bread:>44 tonnes of hurr gurr, dank gurrrr
>34 tires, that's gurrrr, hurr regular gurrrr
>Hurrrr gurrr lease and I won't allow you hurr to gurr
>CDgurrrrrL how hurrrrrr? Hurrr gurrr driving school or grom gurrrrr gollege
>Swift: Best gurrrr Crocs, Hurrr gurrr And A Dirty, Oversized Muscle Shirt To Meet A Lot Lizard

>Truckerfag takes a hurrrr gurr big fag ogre shit
>Oilfag did the mash, the monster mash, gurrr
>Primely is fuhrerous over how hurrrrr gurrrrhim
>Primefag hates gurrr pinky flesh there commie millennials gurrr must smash
>Balam has seen things you people gurrrrr believe; big stinky ogres

first for ogurrr

My eyes....

>Daily reminder not to shit up this thread by arguing with the kid who looks like pic related and wants to waste 250 posts because he can't read.
You must be 18 to post here

so... we shouldn't reply to you?

@18134279
I got a coffee this morning and ofc our shitty old tractors have no real cupholders because dindus destroy everything they get near, so before I could even take a sip, the thing fell over and spilled everywhere.

People who actually drive trucks---
>Post You're Cupholders

I don't even know what those KW's woulda come with from he factory and th old Internationals had them on the dash up near the windshield but they all got ripped off over the years. So I normally use a milk crate or somethin and try to balance it in there.

>horrible flash and bonus shaky cam because North Carolina

Wait so you rotate trucks every day? That's some gay shit m8. How do you handle the bigger stank and dust every where? Someone drives my truck for a week and I have to clean the whole thing before I drive again.

>yfw Quad holder masterrace

>not 4x64oz Super MEGAGulps filled with Coke Zero with cherry flavor shots

>not 4x64oz Super MEGAGulps filled with cherry flavor shots

legit fetal alcohol syndrome

look it up

>coke zero
This triggers the beppu

cute purse

I guess? Wife bought it to match her Tommy Bahama luggage for our trip.

op pic title is fasd.jpg so I think they know

>tfw singlehandedly defeated truckdog and ef from posting on these threads

Getting a new head next week. Looking into options for MOAR POWAH

Some fucking dot truck was spraying down calcium and it got all over my windshield and i was out off fluid legit couldn't see for like 20 seconds

I bring you a gift.

Love, /dbt/.

yes, but other anons might not have known about fas

If the trucks weren't so shitty and always breaking down, it would be eaiser. If I get a KW, I'm lucky if I can keep it for more than 2 weeks without somebody coming in at 4am and taking it because theirs is even shittier or their broke down.

It's infuriating and I'm supposef to have a newer truck because my route is far away and seniority. But nobody enforces the rules and I'm tired of getting mad over it so I just drive an old truck that is mechanically solid (by Pepsi standards).

One of the most annoying things that I keep tryin to gety boss to enforce is when the 4:30am dudes come in and their tractor has lights out or some other problem. Instead of bringing it to fleet, they take somebody else's tractor and leave the broken one on their trailer so I get stuck waiting 45min for the mechanic to replace the headlight or whatever.

I got 4 within reach of the drivers seat in my car and it's dank.

I prefer Diet Coke.

C O M P O U N D - T U R B O S
O
M
P
O
U
N
D
-
T
U
R
B
O
S

>remove DD
>install 12b71

>scrambling for old equipment is supposed to be better than a comfy t660 that only you get to drive otr
Localfags on suicide watch.

12b71 or twin turbo daily?

>can't even secure a 1 liter piss jug

why the fuck are there even cupholders in the sleeper anyways

Yes. Stop replying to him.

>into a ragged out Columbia
Waste of a 12V IMO.
Better off hotrodding the S60 or warm C15.

Unifaggit here.

I'm looking for something to keep me busy this summer. Would truck driving be a good idea for the months of May-July or so?

I heard that prime freightliners might only have 200hp u think that's true? That's like a Honda accord

Took a rip today in my fucking Kenworth
Did a burnout past Bepis in his shitbox reject Pepsi mobile
Left his shit standstill
As I passed him I hung my ass out the window and shot a chocolate snake into his cab
After that I backloaded into pussy town where I participated in pussyfucking the rest of the night
And Truckdog licked my poopy butthole

Nice gear stick dude.

What do you expect from a guy that scared of a little good ol' flatbed manual labor.

Oh hello retarded shitposting user.

Nah, I'm not "that" retarded shitposting user, although I have been drawn into "that" anons drawn out retardation more often than I'm willing to admit.
I'm just an EF fangirl.

Who's the local beer distributor down there? IME, those companies usually have money for equipment and the pay isn't terrible either. If you're still with Pepsi by New Year's at this rate I'll be surprised

That's what u get for not doin your pretrip greenhorn

U already have a CDL?

My trip just so unreliable these days

Yes.

go HAM then and just be a trucker bum for 3 months. i would. i could use the money.

You can work for a moving company they always hire a ton of summer help. I always liked that job. Class A or B

Keks yeah, I fuckin’ hate this thing. I’m not one of those “HURR AUTOTRAGIC” guys but the auto in this truck is less than great. It’s a great deal better than the autos in Freightshakers, but it still does stupid shit all the time. I’d rather have a Manuél but Skyline doesn’t even buy them - reckon they don’t want to let rookies ride down a hill and kill themselves trying to downshift.

Do American truckers get free use of microwave, sandwich press and access to sink with boiling water?

For holding cups.

I’m an American bus mechanic, the drivers and mechanics share a break area that has a coffee maker, fridge and two microwaves. No sandwich press, though

Going home to a comfy bed is def better than sleeping in a truck.

Jesus.

I just find the nearest dumpster. I think I have pissed in a an empty big gulp once in the truck.

The Budweiser distributor is Stephens or something? Their equipment is pretty meh, not much better than us. Gold Coast does Miller and the rest, thru got bought up by Reyes Holdings a couple years ago and they have lots of newer KWs. I believe our pay might be slightly better. Gold Coast doesn't look too bad but I think the Budweiser distro is a bit of a mess.

Class A

That's what I thought 7 years ago. Never went back for my senior year.

Made a new account did we pepsi?

You stay away from my safe pace.

Ayy lmao faggot, you deleted your account and no longer a mod.

SUCC

Had to make 4. Verify me so people take my shitposting more seriously!

Does that cunt actually post here? I can't follow this Reddit drama.

That's a shitty excuse for a cupholder, right?

Should have just verified the other account, anyway eog_prod got featured on CDLlife about his shit driving and he promptly deleted his account. Deleted his youtube account too.
I got unbanned, apparently he banned nearly anyone who criticized him in that thread.

>tfw caught a cold and too poor to try and fix it this week

>Saved
The more you know.

you do know there is no cure for the flu even for rich people right?

Like, what's just what they want you to believe, man.

*that's

This.

I'm rich and I don't get the flu, it's mainly due to the fact I don't have to mingle with the lot of unwashed masses and some secret illuminati IPA we drink.

Oh le lizard meme, tis my favorite, thank you kind sir

I've been doing this shit for four years and currently hate everything. 90% of what used to not bother me makes me fucking livid and I can't stand another waking moment of it. I can't just go and leave because bills need to be paid and so I'm stuck in an endless cycle of perpetual suffering with other dickheads that can't fend for themselves. Tired of shithead drivers, fucked up lumper services, and these stupid fucking schedules.

How do I not fucking kill myself.

lol whered you copy this pasta from?

How do you work as a Trucker for 4 years and not manage to save up at least 100k?

Maybe he's an owner operator.

Because I'm too fucking nice and help support my worthless family members.

That's not even trucker copypasta. That's just life for most people. Work, pay bills, work, pay bills...

>leasecuck
He doesn't even have rent or anything, all of his income is spent paying Prime for their truck.

Also for this, not everybody here is a kid who still has a bedroom at mom's house and no bills. We have expenses beyond tendies from the Love's.

>TFW i should have gotten into trucking

>localcucks can't even into savings
lol have fun breaking your back till youre 70 cause you blew all your tiny paychecks on rent and bills

Does the aero meme work in anything other than perfect conditions, like does it do anything in the rain? I feel like driving with all those skirts and tails against a cross wind would actually make it worse than nothing

Well fuckin’ quit it.
Never too late, Skyline recently hired a guy who’s in his 50’s or 60’s, only driven class B stuff without trailers before now.
Skirts work, tails are a scam. While EF might like you to believe otherwise, aero cabs do help by a noticeable amount, it’s just not anything paradigm-breaking like a viable electric car would be.

But you live with your mummy nigger.

According to my experience, there IS a cure for the common cold. You fucking nuke it.
Decongestants to clear your sinuses, then vitamin C. A litre or more of orange juice a day, and it will be mostly gone in under a week.

Just be careful what you use. Max-strength sudafed on an empty stomach was not fun.

It's a rough average of .8 - 1mpg, maybe a bit more depending on various factors. With the right setup an automatic doubles that.

That's with a van or reefer though. Doubles tank that shit, I'm averaging 6.9 lifetime on a Volvo because of the massive gaps between truck/trailer, and trailer/trailer + I have an extra set of duals on the ground that almost never pull completely straight

Yeah I should’ve specified. EF sometimes makes it sound like aero cabs don’t improve much if at all, but that’s only for trucks pulling horribly not-aerodynamic stuff anyway.

Why do ads for trucks always list the horsepower when torque tows?

horsepower sounds cooler, and it's what you brag with.
if you're shitposting about your torque numbers in the fuel island I probably hate you.

Tamiflu really helps

>I save money due to being homeless
LMAO!

Who else /beard/?

Fuck off hipster, go drink your IPA elsewhere.

I’m tryin’. Only been trimming to make myself look not-like-a-hobo for a couple months. Mustache gets in my food now when I’m eating. Still not a glorious lumberjack beard though, kinda neckbeardly.

I fucking hate having a beard. It's the biggest pain in the ass. I never trimmed it so it's just two years worth of unhindered growth and it looks like shit, I have to take better care of it than I did my hair or it gets all dandruffy, there's beard hairs fucking everywhere I don't even understand how there's any on my face with how much falls out every day, it's uncomfortable to sleep on, and even the slightest breeze from any direction blows all of it straight up into my eyes. It really doesn't help that my shit face genes can't grow a good moustache, it's long but just really thin and weak, so it looks like trash but still makes eating and drinking a chore. I imagine it's what postpartum depression is like, where you've spent all this time getting ready for this thing and then you get it and it sucks and you hate it but you can't get rid of it.

Haven't trimmed in a year.

>but you can't get rid of it.
But you can. Razors exist.

t. someone with no facial hair

no, you literally can't shave a yeard, especially not a double yeard

No, that's a bad idea.

>saving $100k in your first 4 years as a company cuck
The Hebrew is strong in this one.

Not in the same way that kid does. That's like saying Gundam lives at mom's house.

I'm a big fan of Airborne and 18 hours of sleep as soon as I feel it coming on.

Literally placebo

Pretty much any """cure""" for the cold is.

Immune-system boosts aren't just a placebo, though.

So attack it with scissors first. Or burn it off. You can get rid of it if you're willing to put the effort in.
But, since you're already lazy enough to have gone unshaved for long enough to get one, I guess you're just going to end up with things living in it.

Tamiflu is proven to lessen the duration. And I'll wait on your proof of Airborne doing the same.

>The Hebrew is strong in this one
no retard it's just that easy
>~$4600 avg net income
>$80/mo phone bill
>$400/mo food and caffeine
do the math, wait you can't cause you're retarded. guess what, after 4 years, it's waay more than 100,000. even if you spent 50% of your income on newports and taking fat mexican girls on dates or whatever it is you do, it's still almost 100k in savings.

Show us your bank account balance

>MFW I can't grow a beard for more than a week since I have to be clean shaven to work on sour oil and gas sites

>No rent or mortgage
>Implying anyone aside from a very small handful of people would voluntarily live in a truck for four years
555-come-on-now.

right because i'm sure everyone will believe it and not say it's photoshopped, right? by the way how are you liking your first day on Veeky Forums?

>$13.33 a day in food and drank

Do you only eat off the dollar menu and drink coffee?