pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtu.be/8dgyiy5LR5A?t=31m10s
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1623489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd give her my power charge
if you know what I mean

Your kind leave nothing but scars, poetard.

A dead meme and a living machine, here's your truth heretic!

Nice one buddy, stay golden.

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

posting a beta key in 3 minutes okay get ready boys and gals

na fuckoff

MTQ5X-3*9ZE-5KF49-VHJHR
Replace the * with 9

tis better to be that which we destroye
than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy

soggypoo literally shilling himself on the poe reddit

literally why is this allowed? i thought they have a rule against it

literally what a colossal faggot

>People shitting on the outlaw set when its one of the only good sets to come out in years
B-BUT MUH PURPLE

the hat is 4/10 on an otherwise amazing set

>$10 beta key sale
Unbelievable
That xbox release is gonna cost a lot

QA testing is labor. Experienced players willing to provide free labor should be given that opportunity.

Instead GGG's betas fill with players seeking an economic advantage via information asymmetry. Exploits are guarded and protected. Broken interactions are saved for new league economy snowballing. It keeps happening.

It would happen less if it was a fully open beta. Heck, if it was an open beta, race incentives should be within the beta. Instead, experienced players are spending most of their time out of beta trying to win demi's and mtx in races. The players who should be testing content are being incentivized to do something else.

People are self-interested. If they're forking over money to access a beta in most cases they're doing it for future economic advantage. It doesn't seem healthy for a game so strongly designed around trade economy. Information asymmetry should be minimized.

I wouldn't care if the game was designed around self-found. It's not. The economy is hyper competitive. You win with trade and broken interactions. Information is currency. Knowledge gleaned from beta access is already affecting the economy - skill changes, item changes, mechanic changes; anticipated meta shifts enable you to forecast supply and demand of various items, and buy/craft future legacies before the masses catch on.

Charging for beta is pay to win.

literally who cares?
post another beta key you fagit

>ywn live in a world where this has any relevance whatsoever to anything

Unless it looks like some fucking shiny mmo garbage people ain't gonna buy it. Thank fuck we got something subtle for once.

GGG are some of the worst game devs i've ever seen

clips.twitch
.tv/TenuousMotionlessCodFUNgineer

>This is the best player the HC community has to offer
lmao

ggg a shit, but not the worst. gazillion, the mh dev, is worse.

>some people are still sucking david brevik's dick
I have no words

clips.twitch
.tv/IgnorantOriginalCasettePlanking

skillful gameplay right there

>We have decided to postpone the 3.0 release and bring you a new 2-month hardcore race event
>We received positive feedback about our HC Mayhem race, so the new race event will be called Hardcore Rape: all instances of the race will be inhabited by 50 Invasion bosses, 50 Rogue Exiles and 50 Tormented Spirits at the same time
>Rewards of the race: Level 75: 10 x Cockroach pet; Level 100: 10 x Random Footprint effect

>after this race we will introduce another, 6-month race event called Hardcore Scam, this 6 month race will be accessible after you purchase our Good Goyim Supporter Pack for only $99.99

clips.twitch
.tv/DeliciousSteamyInternRaccAttack

TOP HC RACER

if he didn't run into the mobs he would be fine

>scion is pure
>scion is lewd
explain both these true statements

what does this generic anime slut have to do with scion in poe

did ESniggers kill themselves yet

no, we'll just find a new mechanic for you to cry about

>implying I play this game

implying blue life vpgrvinktar shits have the mental capacity to theorycraft the new metas

lmao just look at how existentially threatened baked is

if life shitters could make good builds they wouldn't be playing life in the first place lmao

>/poeg/ actually manages to be worse than moba generals
We deserve an award 2bh

youtu.be/8dgyiy5LR5A?t=31m10s

Wait, is yoji /our guy/?

I started a casual summoner build. How do I consistantly get Flame Sentinels? They don't always appear in the temple. And do I have to go back to the Solaris temple every time I log in? Or is there some mechanic I don't get?

Some general tips for summoner builds would be nice. The build I am using is this one:
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1623489

Mayhem is fun, I wonder what's awaiting me in the next zone!

>20 invasions bosses
>20 invasions bosses
>20 invasions bosses
>20 invasions bosses
>20 invasions bosses
>20 invasions bosses

Solo self found is shit and not fun. I imagine it will be even worse without 20 strongboxes and exiles to farm for gear.

so im doing a necomancer build
is Flame Sentinel still best spector

I have 7.5k life at level 88 on garbage gear in the SSF race and to think reddit was whining not long ago 6k life is soooooooooooo hard to reach and that life-based characters are squishy

amazing content, right /poeg/?

>keep saying invasion was da best league eva!!!
>keep crying like a little bitch 20 invaders is too hard for your build

*shits out an expansion*
*presents it to you with a 30 second teaser trailer*
*unleashes my army of shills on r*ddit*
*makes you want to play it through peer pressure*
*charges you $30 to play the beta*
*laughs as i make millions*

and yet the game is still FREE to play

have you paid to play an unfinished, buggier version of a f2p game yet /poeg/?

They're probably scared that they have another 2.0 on their hands, so they're milking the playerbase as much as possible to pad the quarterly earnings.

tedious != hard

like that lab apologist who thinks running through 24 lvl-10 zones while whirl blading though shitty traps is justified by how amazing those ascendancy points are.

>3.0 beta is another fiasco just like 2.0 beta

>fiasco

t. me

"well those changes are bad but I'm sure if we work as a community and provide valuable feedback GGG will tweak the numbers" said the naive lebbitor when the ES manifesto dropped

funny, isn't it? lebbit said that ES being powerful gimps build diversity, but you know what really kills any single form of creativity in this game? being forced to allocate all your points on life nodes to achieve 200%+

>its a FREE game but still can't have fun

They are just trying to bring back EB/MoM builds!

>being forced to allocate all your points on life nodes to achieve 200%+

you mean like this cuck ledditor here?
he seems proud of himself though.

this is a real hardcore game you fagboy, something you're probably not used to

the only people who perpetuate the 'whole tree dedicated to life' meme are blue life shitters that have no capacity to properly gear a character or make a tree, outside of being carried by vpvinktars lmao

adapt or die shitters

tfw loved EB/MoM builds

>ziz gonna lose on the last level because over sleep

>poopsocking for two weeks and feel miserable all because of an item to show others that you pissed in bottles
I will never understand this

$10 is almost worth it. I got mine free though because I'm not a scrub

people who pay to play a fucking beta should be gassed

when's the new d3 season start, end of july?

If I group with someone using Scorching Ray while I use Scorching Ray will both of them do damage or will it only take the one that does the highest damage?

Ive heard conflicting reports about this.

First result on google says July 20th.

I was gonna reinstall to try out the Necro, but then I saw that neither of its builds look interesting to me -- and then I remembered that D3 is a game where each class only has two builds, so I didn't bother to reinstall.

Now I'm just sitting here not playing video games.

Mayhem is fun. Beta on Monday

Is glacial cascade any good in 3.0?

glacial cascade hasn't functionally changed, it's just easier for retards to scale damage now

scaling damage is not what limits the viability of skills being t1 or t0 - static strike can be made to scale 1000x off little investment but that doesn't make it good

understandably r***** and the poeg retards ate that change up, when it functionally changed nothing

Yeah, I'm not paying for necro. Apparently DH finally has a viable grenade build though so I kinda wanna try it out.

Dont play Mayhem if you enjoy trading

sr damage from different sources stacks, the only caveat is that the combined source of SR debuffs never exceeds what a single SR would do

Yeah, it's kind of a nightmare trading for anything. Especially good rares and anything related to end game bosses. The maps are fun though.

should read "Buy, beta"

GGG said that chapter 8 is being delayed to add more content that wasn't ready after everyone gave their opinions.

What are the chances that we will actually get a good transition from highgate into the snow?

The way you just activate a ladder and end up in the middle of a snow mountain felt really cheap to me.

a lot of transitions are extremely weak, especially after killing gruest

poe lore as a whole would benefit from simple d2-esque cutscenes between acts, the ladder really is tacky

Why didn't they just remove double dipping, instead of making basically nothing affect dots

I mean cap Dots at: Hit * Dot increases, pay me

>wake up
>labyrinth still isn't deleted
i can't take it anymore bros

labshitters out you fucking mechanically disinclined troglodytes

Because dodging the 3 second wind up on izaros attacks is so hard

>enjoying trading
only hearthstone players enjoy trading in poe

Spending 80 years in prison seems better than playing PoE for 1 year tbqh

>cutscenes

not really. the whole point of cutscenes is bridge narrative elements but:

1. they are expensive to produce, even simple ones (like in pillars of eternity). GGG would gladly present cutscenes as "content" if they get it into their minds that poe needs them. and people usually will only see them once, then skip all the time

2. in poe lore is optional. keep the narrative almost no one gives a shit about mostly segregated to npcs

>wake up
>still have to kill deep dweller for a skillpoint
oh wait nobody that isn't a complete fucking shitter complains about doing a sidequest for a reward

woe is the game where you need to complete a quest to be proportionately rewarded

given that no one likes progression it'd be fine to delete all of the side quests

hey retard, pushing the idea that rewards only come after doing something "right" is white ableist bullshi

GIVE POINTS FREE WHY DO I HAVE TO DO A THING PROPORTIONATE IN CHALLENGE TO ITS REWARD FCKING GGG PLAYS THE OWN GAME????

quoth the shitter forevermore

if they removed all side quests not a single person would ever say, "i wish they would add this alcove area so i can spend 5 minutes getting respec points"

yeah we should totally just spawn fully geared in shaped strand at 90 instead of twilight strand XD ggg hire me XD

All of the danger in the Lab exists because people are impatient. The reason people hate the Lab is because they hate the Lab.

You could be literally brain dead and make it through if you have the patience to wait for spikes to go up and down.

would change a trivial amount of time spent playing

I think the argument behind Deep Dweller and Fairgraves is that they are the skillpoints that are most out of the way of the main game that require the most amount of walking to complete. The fact that they come at the point where most builds are at their absolute slowest in terms of clear speed and move speed doesnt help.

I fucking hate these 2 skill points in normal and I usually only complete them once I finish A3 Merc.

get 99 points for mindlessly holding down mouse button
get 1 point for going around the sewer to pick up three busts
>risk reward XD

its not wholly risk reward retard, its opportunity cost measured in time investment

trying to trade for an item takes more time

It only takes a few minutes to get those points. Is this worth complaining about?

it adds nothing to the game
if you want to have side quests make them interesting
has anyone in their life given a fuck about the epic quest for the golden hand