Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #885
This image fills me with an inexplainable sense of sadness so for that reason im using it in the op for the next thread edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aa3 when

But you already used it in this edition

she looks like she has a duck bill

card?

POST TOP TIER QT's RIGHT NOW

RIGHT FUCKING NOW

You can't make me

So I put in Saber Alter from the archive, and she works if I don't have AAU running, but if I do, her "back hair" stops existing in game.
Anyone know what causes this?

I never noticed how small she is.

So i deleted my shitty youtube game version and did things properly following Veeky Forums steps. so far things look good, the game and editor seem to run. The only weird thing i get is a pop up window called "bones" every time i switch scene, start a conversation or open the cloth wardrobe. The game crashes if a mess too much with that window.

I read the FAQ of the game installation and didnt find anything about it (probably because im too stupid to know what to look for).

that's the poser. It's an AAU feature. you can turn it off in the config.

thanks a lot buddy!

are Uncensor mods like the HEXA 3D etc from the pastebin needed if you use the pre-installed game?

If not which cloth collection do you pick?

No they are not "NEEDED" for functionality, but I would assume you want them. Clothing collection you pick based on your uncensor.

read the rec mods guide

>if I don't have AAU running
that's what causes it

What's the best class of all time, /aa2g/?

Womanlet master race

I understand that much.
But I'm not sure why AAU would cause it to not appear.

If you know nothing then why are you thinking at all? You literally know less than dirt but you respond with a post like this, why?

Get aau and the character works why are you talking back

Kind is cute! A cute!

>she works if I don't have AAU running
Sounds like you have a shadow set overriding the file. Do you have any extracted pp files (the folders) in your data folder? Working ones in an enabled shadow set? If you do and they're overriding her hair with a blank, there's your problem that would only happen when AAU is open.

Can you stop being a jackass and reread the original post?

>HF UI

This was mine, at 130 hours of saved playtime and probably triple that unsaved. Other people should post theirs.

>Massage club

You should get one in your school. You won't be disappointed...~

How do you get that club?

I've posted mine a thousand times already and it'd annoy a lot of people if i posted them again

So have ANYONE confirmed that scheming/exploitable both hex change actually works? Had 2 classes full of running for about 2 weeks each and not a single rape happened despite everyone having low virtue and both traits.

It's only annoying if it never changes.
Hex change?

Yeah, changing the hex values of the trait file. Like for example changing how likely a social girl will talk with others vs punching them.

One of OP's links tells you how. Granted, i've only tried up to 3 out of 9, assuming 1 is "normal". Guess i'll try a 9 score game just to see, as well as mixing some exploitable and some scheming chars into the mix to see if they're more likely to rape compared to chars with both traits.

If you're talking about changing the AI that's not a hex value. That's just... changing the AI.

No no, you unpack the AI files, open them in text editors that support hex value changes and change hex values (ie numbers).

I think?.. It's been a long time since i did it. I'm not actually sure now, but i've always thought of numeral editing as hex editing

>i've always thought of numeral editing as hex editing
Nope, not what hex editing is. You were really just changing the AI probabilities. No hex about it.

hey guys I just did some hex editing on my calculator to find what 2 + 2 is has anyone else done extensive hex editing like I have?

Okay okay, i fucked up. I mod shit like once a year, and very rarely touch upon hex editing in modding so i conflate the terms. I'm sorry. What more do you want from me?!?!

I-I wasn't yelling at you and I was just explaining the difference!?!? He's just being a faggot because some people are just born that way!!?!

you get to be the butt of my one joke and now you are free to go

I'd rather you do my butt than have me become the butt :3

You need more !!??s if you ever hope to beat me at my game

Slutty kinds a cutest!

Stop whoring your waifu!

Stop not posting your waifu!

guys is there a new card?
please share
im bored with my yuri yuri class pack
i can't even romance nadashiko

I need your opinion.
How is my translation going so far?
The lines between ??? are the ones I don't know what the fuck to do with.

So we cleared up that hex edit business. But the question remains. Have anyone confirmed that people CAN rape when having both trait with modified AI?

How new you need?

I'd need to look at the original dialogue to have an opinion.

Post Wip.

anything from the past 6 months

Give these a look. You'll need AAU.
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ

Kae needs better hairspray!

Any mods with high heels, or stillettos?

ReiEdit doesn't allow me to give heels for certain clothing mods.

>Not posing your favorite girl

but if i don't want aau?
what does auu do anyway

>but if i don't want aau?
why? Too complicated?

>but if i don't want aau?
Then you are a fool.
>what does auu do anyway
It lets you make cards you could never hope to make/share without it and use cards that don't work without it.

so if i install aau
nothing changes right if i just want to play the game normally?

If you want the game to continue normally you can disable all its extra gameplay features in the configuration.

ok senpai
what extra gameplay does it add to the core game?

POV, actual rape, new traits in the upcoming release
unlimited options for character customization

A poser, first off. Poses can be saved and shared.
In sex you can activate a POV mode with a button press.
Rape is changed so if an NPC tries to force you "No" means "Yes" (you cannot decline rape), and the sex is compeltely controlled by an AI in AAU. You have no say in what happens while being raped.

The maker component allows for stuff like including mod files in cards, and changing out basically any material for a girl with any other file, and it's unique to that one girl.

>I'd rather you do my butt
*sigh* Post your self-insert and lets get this over with.

Slut.

AAU let me overide a card with a mod without needing to install a mod with aainstall, override hair styles, position hair pieces

it also has a poser

Is there a new japanese poses pack?

just these 2 poses

Wrong eye textures.

Can schemers bring exploitables to hidden h locations?

Yes but it's not rape.

no

you're making my dick hard on actual R
also do auu avoid me being killed or hurt when romancing multiples yandere

Nips slacking on poses.

wait when rap scene, do you character still has the option to exit scene or the ai decides that?

nope. If you get raped you'll end up feeling violated.

Quick question for you amigos.

I exported the character data through ReiEdit but when I try viewing the clothes in AAEdit (w/ face & unlimited on) the socks don't show up. Any ideas why?

No, not being a retard is all you need to avoid being killed while romancing multiple Evils. And "Lucky," the default trait.

You have no control at all. It is rape. Uncomfortable loss of control rape.

so ai tries a few moves and decides to exit the scenes by herself after a few ahegao then the scene ends?
do the rap applies to yandere character only? what if i set impregnation mode to serious?

it's actually a kinda complicated system. They basically start with "foreplays" then move on to fucking and end after cumming a few times. The cycle can repeat multiple times so you might end up spending the whole period just having your holes filled. Again, it ends when they're satisfied. All you can do is cry like a bitch you are and endure.

Just add a timer damn it.

Garterbelt through HEXA seems to be fucked for me.

Any other Garter mods available? I saw that stockings texture collection on HF but the prerequisite for it seems to be gone.

The maker can only show 2 types of legs: sockless (normal socks) and pantyhose. Just how it is.

That's normal. The socks are properly set but won't show in the Maker.

no. Rapists gonna rape. There might be reworking but only to prevent it from switching positions mid-cumming animation.

Its not rape its blakmale. So all the more reason.

to make it blackmale again you just have to disable rape AI. you wanted rape - you got it. If you don't want to get raped anymore - stop being an exploitable pussy.

so is the latest aau stable?
also do i treat aau as mods files or what?
do i put aau in mods file under aainstall

>a few
Rapes have been reported to take up to 10 minutes. If you aren't ready to actually get raped until it makes you feel uncomfortable, then stop having such a shitty fetish.
The one on the github is stable, read the readme.

read the fucking readme faggot

the v0.3.0 is the stablest. For the rest read the readme.

Hmm. So when BovineAnon was working on his heifer and overriding the long socks he wasn't seeing them in the maker?

I'm trying to override the long socks to use the tga file I got from a striped long socks mod. Can anyone confirm this is the right set up?

can you share your cards please
also does this apply to exploitable + yandere ai?

I posted it in the previous thread, before I uploaded the elves. I didn't link it again because I don't like excessively shilling my MEGA.

I don't know if this elf counts, but here you go.