/utg/ - Undertale general

Card Games Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk (embed)

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1082071/8a10924558/
youtube.com/watch?v=sIv17mT9pBc
youtube.com/watch?v=71xmrULJ-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=zU95hrkSDew
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3yxIBzVPI
youtube.com/watch?v=WrtAkOTJILU
soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/this-shouldnt-work-why-does-it-work
soundcloud.com/buttstunts/in-the-end-all-star-but-in-reverse
youtube.com/watch?v=PJHvedD9CP0
youtube.com/watch?v=W3_BIZLuXuw
youtu.be/cDqytGXoXWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here!

You finished the game on neutral or did you do a pacifist run?

Here...

Akapo...Where Ar

The frog suit in super mario bros 3

What is this meme

>tfw that artist did lewds
>tfw wasn't male flowey

that's weird, because I've seen an entire doujin of him with spooder and he most certainly had a dick

though japanese fans seem to prefer him getting fucked, rather than the other way around, from what I've seen

>tfw no art of undyne as a shy teenager

Pacifist

Tell me what you guys think please

So I drafted a synopsis of a fic I wanted to write months ago, about a soldier who's seen some shit and falls into the underground by some means that I have not determined yet. They would either fall alone or with Frisk. NarraChara would be involved directly with the soldier if they fall alone or indirectly if Frisk falls. Many mature themes, much blood, and many more SpecOps fuckery

Does this story sound autistic as fuck or should I go for it? Be honest pls

A shy teenager bride who knows her place and never does anything foolish and never gets too excited because she knows it would be embarrassing?

Oh Flowey has a dick in that? Hmm, the female kinda ruins it but I really want to see it.
Nobody's scanned it have they

Go for it. Sounds like it could work.
Even if you write it and it ends up being autistic as fuck you might want to publish it anyway.

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

But can the spider avoid the dangers of in-band signaling?!

Thanks man! I was looking on the Fanfic site and Ao3 but haven't found a story like this yet. I wanted to gear the story to a more believable scenario, with a lot of research put into Undertale and actual special forces terms and practices.

Also, no ships except for Alphys and Undyne since that one is real.

But can the spider stop the sun from turning into an anticute wormwhole!?

Here I am, a laptop with me on holiday, waiting for AO3 to give me an invite so I can port my first story there, and the wifi in this quaint Bed and Breakfast in Cardiff is broken so my laptop can't connect. Looks like I'll be posting it from Bristol or Bath instead.

Also reworking this Superman fic is harder than I thought, as my understanding of the game's story has drifted further than I thought since I first wrote it.

i took a look at that Soul Dichromatism fic because some people kept talking it up and holy fuck almighty, this is some sloppy aimless garbage. 170k words and even the quickest skim shows you could lose well over half of them without affecting the story at all

then again it's about frisk turning into a boss monster and spending pages and pages doing will-they-won't-they bullshit with asriel so its popularity is probably 100% goatfuckers to begin with

Was it somewhere in the description? Because I don't recall the doujin saying he's female, but who knows, I don't speak moon. It's on sadpanda.

This sounds interesting. Don't be afraid to sound out questions about how characters act here, a kind user will usually help you out.

Name? I can't find it.

Just use a name so people who don't care about Chara stuff or edgy as fuck AUs can avoid posts about it

No just a shy teenager, maybe one who likes martial arts and medieval armour and weapons a little too much

exhentai.org/g/1082071/8a10924558/

Would you still love your fav if he outed himself as a brainlet by being unable to calculate a simple Fourier transform?

>himself
My fav is a female.

would you still love your favourite if they went through sexual reassignment surgery and then outed himself as a brainlet by being unable to calculate a simple Fourier transform?

Asgore probably isn't very book smart but hes canonically a great people person so of course I would still love him. That tends to me more useful in the real world anyways

>sexual reassignment surgery
They wouldn't be a man or woman that point, just a strange mutilated castrato.

If Flowey never manipulated them as part of setting up the TP boss fight would Alphys and Undyne have ever got together?

No

Are you posting here with your phone or something?

Yes.

Damn. Flowey did even more evil than I thought.

You can probably set up your phone as a hotspot you can connect to with your laptop, or connect it with a USB cable and use it as a tether. That way your laptop uses your phone's network connection.
Or if you have a way to transfer files from your laptop to your phone you can publish it from your phone. AO3's site is very usable on mobile. I wrote and published a story entirely on my phone once while I was away for a few days.

Never had much luck with tethering before, but I'll give it another go. No big deal if it doesn't work, not like I'm on a strict timetable.

Because of his selfish decision, Undyne will never know the love and sweet embrace of Reader

Dance with fire

And so the child suffered serious burns.

i still love this goat

Serial killers are for hating not loving. Get it right

soriel, please

>Responding at all

Of course! The spider's cuteness signals are special in that they are encoded in such a way that only receivers with the appropriate amount of cuteness can decode. Anyone trying to take advantage of in-band signaling is not cute by default!
Yes, easily! That's because the sun cannot turn into an anti-cute wormhole anyway! It has way too much cuteness for that to happen. Scientists used to believe that energy released from the sun's fusion was just that, energy, but recent discoveries show that it is in fact made up mostly of cuteness!

>soriel arguments
Why i can't do this?

Liking any character must be first approved by the character liking committee

Sound like soviet russia, are you slav(')e?

So would you rather fuck shotagoat asshole or get fucked by yaoigoat schlong?

whats a yaoigoat?

Neither, on account that I am not a flaming gayman/

Why would anyone want yaoigote schlong when shotagote cock is more powerful and dextrous

Rather get a prostate handjob from undyne desu

this sexy beast
He's more refined and gentle. Also the cops won't bust your door down because, even though they will never understand your interspecies love, they understand the age of consent.

shotagotebro has power of prince and attorney and the police know his will is dom and those who oppose risk life for nothing

But what if shotagote actually works for the FBI and he gets fucked on purpose so he can put criminals behind bars?
Then as he grows older he realizes that he's been repressing his homosexual desires and wants to settle down with a nice man who understands him and lets him have a go at his asshole?

The FBI doesn't use kids for bait, also if he's doing it on purpose then he would already be a gayfag.

What if a Ditto fell in the underground?

Biggest orgy

Everyone would be racist to it, because pocket monsters aren't real monsters

Goat

Children

Post music

youtube.com/watch?v=sIv17mT9pBc

Ya'll were nice to me the other day so have another goof.

That's actually really cool looking.

youtube.com/watch?v=71xmrULJ-ms

youtube.com/watch?v=zU95hrkSDew

I really like this.
Is there any other place you post information about it?

>"Sure, heat and eletricity are cheap now."

Electricity.

I like the area, the lighting is great

I appreciate this compliment extra because the glow effect is a giant pain in the ass. But at least it has cool bugs.

I just post here for now when I have something pretty to show. Once I have a decent collection of art to show off I'll take it more public, but I'm a slow-ass artist and Fatz has been hella busy.

Truly the most important of questions. We should convene a council to deliberate on this matter properly.

Guess I should've built in a proofreader. Thanks.

imma put it in edgegoat

Sorry about that, it's just you have something amazing here. All the little things, polish.

HERETIC

Woah, that's extensive. Are you going to release/open source your dev tools?

No offense taken. I'm like pseudo-dyslexic at this point so I should really know better that to skip double-checking.

I'm considering it. The engine itself is pretty complete and robust, and I'm kinda proud of it, but I think I'd want to be sure that whoever used it had a good concept and the drive to see it completed. Mostly a form of quality control, but there's a small competitive aspect to it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3yxIBzVPI

youtube.com/watch?v=WrtAkOTJILU

soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/this-shouldnt-work-why-does-it-work

soundcloud.com/buttstunts/in-the-end-all-star-but-in-reverse

The way I see it, if someone creates a mediocre game that's no worse than if they didn't create a game at all, and it wouldn't reflect badly on your engine.
Restricting it like that is also awkward if you want to play around with a concept a bit and check if it's feasible before committing to it. It creates a large (mental) threshold that could keep people out who would end up completing good games.
And it makes your engine very vulnerable. If you restrict it, and you disappear for whatever reason, then that's it - nobody can use it any more.
Few things are as sad to me as having something go to waste just because it's not (easily) available. Single player games that can't be played at all because the DRM server was taken down, old books that were famous in their time but have no surviving copies, copyrighted works by authors that died thirty years ago but haven't ended up in the public domain yet because of Disney hell, software that could be ported to modern systems if the source code were available but is nearly impossible to run because it isn't, and so on.
There's a lot to gain by releasing your stuff, and very little to lose.

I am the rules

Wheres the fic

youtube.com/watch?v=PJHvedD9CP0

In the works

>not wanting to be fucked in the ass by a wizened old shotegote
Are you gay or something?

Shockingly, it seems that not many people want to talk about how big the shotegote's dick is.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3_BIZLuXuw

youtu.be/cDqytGXoXWI

To be clear, I'm not afraid of my engine "looking bad" from someone else's usage; I can ruin my own reputation well enough after all. And call it antagonistic, but I like a certain barrier of entry for this sort of thing. I've seen enough projects with false promises drop off from lack of will or lead to disappointment; that's demonstrably worse than them not starting at all, in my book. I also don't think its the work itself that kills those ideas; the ideas themselves have to breed the passion to carry them forward. In all my years of development, past success and failures, that's the biggest lesson I've learned: good ideas create themselves.

Going back to the competitiveness angle, it also makes it easier for me be unique and subvert expectations when I'm one of like two players in the market, and I'm on an uphill enough battle just to get folks hooked on new characters in a semi-familiar setting.

As for preservation, I wholeheartedly agree with you, and it's not something to worry about in this case. Dreemurr Reborn is already transitioning to a version of my engine, and I've got enough co-conspirators on my end to keep the dream alive otherwise.

That said, I'm still debating a publicized and supported release, and you've given me something to think about.

One way or another, I do look forward to seeing what you put together in the end.

Hermit Purple was so underused. Considering what Joseph did to ACDC, you'd think that he'd be able to accomplish a lot more than what he did with it.