twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azura and Tharja are shit.

hi

10 more bonus minutes

Kagero should be in a swimsuit

Faye is cute I say.

Cute OP

Azura a best

So.... do I just use all my flags? Or should I wait for multipliers? Is this the final round?

i like magvel

Thanks Priscillafriend. I just about spaced and didn't do my 2nd flag bonus battle.

Agreed.

Honestly, I love the chibis we get in Heroes more than the bleh looking 3D models in the 3DS games (though they have improved with each release).

>spent 30 orbs to get Tiki
>spent 20 to get Elise

3% my ass

It's alright

Yes, round 3 is the finals. You should use all your flags, but decide carefully when would be a good time, since there might still be a few multipliers remaining.

As it turns out, Seliph's true holy weapon was the Brave Sword all along.

How old is this butt slut?

Priscilla is shit, fuck off

I still don't have a Summer Tiki.

Wound up getting a shit IV Boey instead. Who are good candidates for Earth Boost?

Wife sheep

>Literal attention whore
>Not shit

>blow through 99 stamina barely finish a few quests
Still need 2 more arena quests and the beat enemies with your own fliers quests for tab A and everything but stratum 2 on tab B and C. This is gonna take a while.

i like thracia

>Big!Corrin/Orochi
>Azura/Hayato
>Silas/Kagero
>Kaze/Hana
>Ryoma/Rinkah
>Hinoka/Kaden
>Takumi/Oboro
>Sakura/Saizo
>Azama/Setsuna
>Hinata/Mozu
>Subaki/Felicia
How's the sex?

Is Titania +Spd -hp good? How do I build this cake?

Rude. They're both friends.

Would have been nice but I only have 40 orbs, I need to stock up on them.

Baaaaa

One last question, Ignis v. Bonfire for Ephraim? Anything that he doesn't kill on first counterattack would lead to the Bonfire proc on 2nd hit, does it secure that many kills? Having an Ignis bomb prepped after trading with a red sword that doesn't melt to 1 stab sounds neat.

+HP/-SPD Cecilia
+HP/-RES Cherche
+RES/-SPD Azura

in the same session

FUCK IVs

Fuck off back to /v/ you shitposting faggot

This desu
It was pretty wrong, but it makes sense. He, moreso than almost any other Rigelian character, is a product of his culture, and he lost his mind over it and the toppling of everything he ever believed in.
I couldn't not forgive him, though, if forgiveness was mine to give.

>considering rolling for Fredrick to make my Clarisse a debuff monster
>also considering against it because as fun as it sounds I probably won't use her a lot
I finally save up 100+ orbs and I'm too scared to use them.

Does anyone know how the Japanese fandom discuss the games? Asking because I know the Devs only care about Japanese opinions.

Final chapter time!

the best girl for best girl

I've got 150 saved up at the moment. I don't even know what I'm saving up for, but I'm saving.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63661546
Here is your wife

Mother and daughter incest is good as long as it's focussed on the daughter.

Guaranteed kill is far superior in the arena. There will be times, especially on buffed units, where he can't kill them with a double.

both are good, it really depends. personally i run dragon fang on my +atk one, which is exactly the same as ignis on a +def one. if ephraim oneshots an opponent it's suboptimal, but if he gets to be attacked twice it's super effective and he can oneshot everything but the tankiest greens next round

>TFW /feg/ makes you want to stick your dick in Clarisse's butt.

Makes sense, thanks.

Just out of curiousity, what IV sets would be considered stronger than +Def/-Res for him? Just in case I pull one in the future and need to figure out what to do with it.

wow priscila didnt do enough for a elise bonus lmao

Burn in hell elise fags

Bet she could toss a mean curve ball

15 anime years old

Keep up the good work House Cornwell

Don't worry, you wouldn't get a Freddy anyway. Only Virion awaits you.

>turn Cecilia into a Tomeblader
>increase Cherche's bulk
>give Azura Swordbreaker if you want her to fight reds

Where is the problem?

I felt the same way about Masked Marth.

Kind of wish we did, I haven't checked the math but it's going to be a while before our next bonus and I have flags from round 2 to burn still.

If we don't blow our load later on, a well-timed bonus with a similar push could net us the win in the final hours though.

>elise got her bonus back
wew lads

>No bonus flag points ever
>No new friend requests from voting gauntlet
>Getting tier demoted on both my accounts
>220 orbs and didn't get a single focus after getting chromed thrice in the spring banner

This has been a bad week.

>wrong percentages
wew lad

I'll be your friend, user.
:(

Is Olivia objectively worse than Azura with her lower Atk? I got a +Atk/-Def Olivia and want to 5* her but don't want to waste feathers

Orochi leaves Corrin crying into a corner and questioning his masculinity

just keep a small steady lead, priscillabros, we can do this

Someone can't math

Since Priscillafags could't put elise into weak, how many hours till another round of bonus for priscilla?

She has 90.3% of our score right now, we denied her bonus by a hair.

Would be kind of nice to hit this sort of % in the final hours too and methodically grind her down like we have every other opponent so far this Gauntlet.

That's a good thing

13-15 hours until next bonus round

You need to switch priscilla's score with elises' in your calculator since priscilla's higher score is now the point of reference for elise getting a bonus

actually more like 16 hours probably

What's the best C skill for Ike?Should I use threaten atk to synergize with heavy blade?

>Elisefags are retarded
(lol

Yes.

If we do something similar on next bonus that's going to put us interestingly close to a bonus in the final hours.

Timing on next bonus and how much we push is going to be the key.

Let's all roll a Severa! Great & strong unit!

You already have one of the best sets for him. +atk is also good depending on how you play. I like my tanks to be literal walls so I would even take a -atk if it meant +def.

I have a +def/-spd and a +spd/-def Lukas. They're basically the same unit. . You don't want -spd despite it being pretty shitty on him. It causes him to get doubled by everything under the sun versus most things under the sun.

-res might be his best bane since even red meta mages will double him to death.

>that fucking attack

How's the flag status on Priscilla's side anyway?

I'll imagine that elise supporters who have been hoarding flags since round 1 might be tempted to start spending them, which might accelerate the timeline

I like Hana

Hey, this artist did a Kagerou picture. I guess Kageroufags get something.
>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63661546

Why does she have those shitty breasts

Yes. Her colouring is bad since there are better reds and most greens are bulky enough that she needs help killing them even with Ruby Sword+ (which you need to spend another 20k feathers on getting). The only way she'll be better than Azura is if you make her 4* +10 or give her the equivalent in 5* merges.

Azura has her gem weapon out of the box, has a better colouring than Olivia, and has good enough stats that with her gem weapon she isn't threatened by any reds she may be in range of.

They're both
>Dancers
but Azura was just born into better circumstances, so to speak. I know the point of a dancer isn't to make them see combat but it's nice if they aren't completely dead weight.

That's my wife

I'd love more reposition fodder.

I imagine a lot of people have about 5 hours worth of flags left, and are saving them for the very end if they fail to get any multipliers, so that's going to be an interesting situation. I came into Elise's side in round 3 after Clarine and Lissa defeats, it's going to be hilarious if I wind up 0 for 3 this gauntlet.

/feg/, Help me fill my chibi folder.

How about Ninian vs Azura? I like Ninian but ever since I got the latter, she just feels like she's dragging along even after TA3.

Stop posting it you retard

>using dancers

I'm so disappointed in FE Warriors /feg/. I've been fantasizing about a FE Musou for years, since at least RD, and now that it's actually coming, I'm disappointed
>Only SD, Awakening and Fates
>2 OCs
>Koei Tecmo (or Nintendo, not really sure on this) said they can't have other game reps because too many sword units
>Literally everyone confirmed so far besides Lissa and Robin are sword units
It's not fair /feg/, it's not fair.

wait, really? 15 base? even at -atk that's odin tier, how is that possible?

I literally posted the other Tiki two threads ago.

>"For goodness's sake, Python, get up!"
>"...Python?"

that eirika would look so much better without the fucked up feet

>Traced hentai

ehhh

Didn't realize someone had already posted it, sorry.

>Reposition
>Triangle Adept 1 and 2
>Threaten Speed 3
I unironically love rolling Selena.

I need the Effie surfboard one.

A lot of Priscilla players like myself were pretty conservative on flags last round since we just sort of grinded Lissa slowly with no bonuses. Any flag use was to secure a tier for feathers and avoid being bullied out of a few hundred by a tier drop.

Pretty good