/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557[Embed][Embed]

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60226/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Now-Available
socialclub.rockstargames.com/events

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4COtcbubGk
youtube.com/watch?v=JY3N9nnowgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

o

>join my hourly premium race
>be winning on third lap
>pic happens

I'm so fucking mad I saved the last 5 minutes as a video. It's not the whole race, but should I even try to make a ticket?

Hey nerds, I hope you all remembered to Thank God for being an American today!

And don't forget to indulge in your freedom to buy some patriotic Capitalism Cards so you can get all the best American clothes, vehicles, guns, and liveries, on sale for a limited time only! You don't want to miss out on buying some overpriced liveries and let the communists to win do you?

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

I don't think you're American enough

We can always be more American, there's always room for improvement

>Try to race
>Every race has slipstream and catchup on eliminating skill and introducing randomness
>90% of the races are supers
>50% of the races turn off customs, meaning you can only really pick the T20
>Randomly get put in stunt races which kind suck
>Randomly get put in special vehicle races which are boring as fuck
>Get kicked for being rank 400 and not sucking
Man, this game's a fucking disaster.

>you can only really pick the T20
There's the Nero as well. Used to be the RE-7B too, but that's been nerfed to hell. The Vagner might work well now, but I doubt it will be on the pace of the T20 and Nero.

[Embed][Embed]

Well yeah, but the Nero is I thought significantly worse enough. Still, two cars is fucking boring, mostly because of no customizations actually.

This DM glitch is a fucking godsend for console plebs like me. I'm gonna be able to buy all the new shit with ease and still have money left over.

>either get out an early lead against low-levels with shit cars, who have no hope of catching up, even with catch-up on, making catch-up just an annoyance at my car driving funny
>this isn't fun because it's doing laps around an EZ stunt track with my engine revving down, no real racing

>or it's a nightmare of slipstream and idiot drivers causing massive pile-ups, slipstream makes massive groups inevitable and escaping them nigh-impossible
>this is an unfun nightmare that only really test your ability to take advantage of slip-stream without crashing, and maybe tricking other idiots into crashing from slipstream, with no actual racing

I wish I was autistic enough about racing to join one of those racing crews that do events and shit, but I'm in this awful place where I'm way better than the average scrub you find in races, but definitely not good enough to compete with people who are ACTUALLY good at racing.

>attempt 2
>hacker in vacca speeds in front of me
>end up second

ticket zeit

Nope. The unupgraded Nero has a higher top speed and better lap time than the unupgraded T20.

>he's the chump in the hacking premium races

Anyone here know of a tool/mod/hack that will unlock me some of the special t-shirts/festive clothing i've missed over the years?

Welp, guess I'm fucking wrong. T20 gets 1:05.298, Nero gets 1:04.798.

>you can't even report cheaters with a video, it stops you from sending the ticket and asks you to report them ingame
>because that will work

elaborate

Only people playing premium races are hackers getting some chump's money

Not only the payout is good but the mode is pretty fun too
what sorcery is this

>tfw no one wants to cleanse Los Santos with my brownshirt crew

>Wearing tacticool boots instead of plain and simple ones
Fag.

mother of...

How do you get to that menu to go online on the ps4 to do the glitch? Double tapping my ps button isn't doing shit, it just takes me to the home menu.

Is this shit double money and RP or is the pay just this good?

what gamemode? at work atm.

the new adversary mode
yeah, it think it is dobule
still,

Go to home menu, find some activity someone's done (Like buying so many cars, spending so much money etc), click it, but don't join.

Then off yourself, double tap when the screen goes black, go online.

>there are people here that don't believe on the Alien crash mission

Just wait and see lads.

DawnRaod
It's double rewards and it's fun as fuck.

>Mess up timing
>bothering a friend becomes violent bullying
RIP

How advisable is this gamemode if I suck at killing people and hardly ever do missions with other people? It seems pretty strait forward a easy to not fuck up too bad

it's pretty straightforward, keep in mind that you can scan for the crates with your phone, but while you have the scanner active you cannot shoot. Then once you find the macguffing carry it to the yellow dot.

Thanks, I got it. Some of the videos do a horrible job at explaining glitches.

>do new mode
>half team quits
>3v6
>try to defend the transmitter
>2 minutes later see teammates sitting in chopper afk
>they leave
>1v6
>manage to defend transmitter til 1 min left round time picking them off one by one
never have i felt more accomplished in this game. i still lost but it was lit.

Can you get the outfits from the new mode?

>tfw can't even find the brown shirt to make this

Tan shirt.

>tfw still too retarded to find it

Shirts.

All I see is a tan check shirt

>suddenly all explosive weapons disappear
is the freeroam fixed?

If that includes the ones attached to vehicles, yeah probably.
Kuruma is busted now though.

Kuruma would be an issue

do you have to like steal supply at 3:00 to activate it or something

No

yeah, Kuruma would require a nerf. Like being unable to shoot from inside, or having windows like Duke o Death.

And how about heavily penalizing usage of them? Would giving everyone who shoot a rocket etc wanted level with helicopter and shit would cause them to be keept for special cases and not flung at everyone in sight?
I just played a few rounds of Dawn Raind and shit, PvP with just guns is so much better.

No, but certain explosives should be changed. For example, stickies should only be allowed to be placed down, not thrown everywhere.

I've been saying that about Kuruma forever. Cars with armored windows shouldn't let you shoot out of them. But magically shooting out of your car has been an issue since the days of driving your 100% armor Adder backwards so you could shoot through the rear but no one could shoot you through it.

>Would giving everyone who shoot a rocket etc wanted level with helicopter and shit would cause them to be keept for special cases and not flung at everyone in sight?
Doubt it. If you don't already have 3 stars you'll get it within a minute in self-defense, and it does absolutely nothing to the worst contender, aircraft.
>homing rockets don't home onto unarmed or unarmored vehicles
>can't go passive in an armed vehicle
>remove the explosive rounds the hydra and some other things have, replace them with regular bullets
I think these changes would be an alright start to a more balanced freemode, but rockstar will probably never do anything in fear of people crying about wasted shark card money.

We can only hope they learn from this and make GTAO2 actually good and at least slightly balanced. I expect nothing though.

>Ardent can swim underwater
>if you have a single bullethole or broken window you'll drown

Finally get 5 days off work and get to play gta online for once.
See I'm not in the crew.
Login into SC and see this shit.

Purged for being inactive when we were reaching the 1,000 member mark. Just request an invite with your friends list open and I'll accept it.

I just went ahead and sent the invite.

I bet broken windows are the reason they made it not submersible.

Thanks, brometheus

it would be a pain to balance for land driving

>indestructible windows
>only roll up when you dip water

What about the windshield?

money hacks where

Best getaway vehicle for The Big One?

Leaning towards a Felon atm.

ok then make the windows normal but roll up some plates all over when you submerge

where modder?

No idea how it's gonna be activated in a legit way. It's probably not even implemened yet, so, it's still kinda a mystery. There is probably more of that mission.

Get an SUV and just slap uprades on it.
I used a Baller.

ALSO BE FUCKING WARNED EVER SINCE THE CARSALE UPDATE YOU CANT SPRINT IN THE GARAGE WHERE YOU STASH THE GETAWAY

No.

>easy way out and explosive suicides now affect K/D
>passive can only be turned off inside owned properties or by changing sessions
>can no longer move while scoped-in with a sniper rifle
That's how you fix freeroam.

>>can no longer move while scoped-in with a sniper rifle
hello aimlet

add in
>all deaths affect kd
>armor on vehicles negates explosive ammo damage

>have to click agree to ToS each time I launch the game now

Wut

How do I keep the things I buy in DM? The last DM gkirch didnt let me save the stuff

>wanting all on foot combat to end in ADAD sniper battles
The antithesis of fun

adadadadadadadadadada
point
click
adadadadad
t
"lol u r bad"
*enter*
adadadadada

That can work.

You forgot the part where he hits his suicide macro key because he got hit

hello pyro player

If you trying to keep things, you're doing it wrong. Just cash in apartments.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4COtcbubGk

Post your character's face

Looks like an alien.

Is that in arcadeus? I actually kinda like that view. Definitely more than Maze Bank East.

Also what is it with male characters and those weird-ass foreheads? The equivalent of man-face on female characters.

You look like a knockoff Michael.

That's not my character, that's someone else I was doing heists with.

Why was he looking at you like that?

I know right? What a creep. Real sick fuck. Nevermind that I was also looking at him in first person.

I haven't played since before heists came out. What have I missed?

You probably missed the heists.

The heists, I reckon.

Which one?

What is the best vehicle to use for killing randoms in free roam after the newest update? Is it the Tampa with the machine gun? I'm talking about cars in which the driver can fire the weapons.

Seems like the Oppressor earns the name, but only if you have the skills to pay the bills.

Oppressor is pretty nice. You can fly, and you can't teach that

youtube.com/watch?v=JY3N9nnowgo

I can't wait to buy this car.