/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Expansion is out.

You can buy a Seer's Globe for 5000 vials (1 time only)

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper will cost 3 instead of 2.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength will now have the effect "Countdown (2) All followers that come into play gain Ward until this amulet leaves play." This will replace the current effect, "Leaders cannot be attacked if there is a follower that can be attacked in their area."

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega:#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

Spawned:

Play Bloodcraft.

How's your deck building going, /svg/?

Uncensored Isabelle when?

stopped playing a lot mid way through daria expansion, and a bit of last of expansion.

what are the new memes now?

is ToT, corpselord, darkalice deck good?

You missed the worst expansion. Good time to come back.

Best card of expac.

Can't wait for sleeves.

fuck, I meant ToS

>Kiss of the Princess on a Goblin
>stop and realize what I've done
>play Wise Merman
>put the gun in my mouth
>win anyway because Swordcraft is stupid

Someone give me a control blood list.

I don't damn care if it loses to Sword. I already know that. No need to keep on saying it. Just give me one that works well in WD.

Mid shadow is really in the dumpster. I had a mid range shadow deck for win ranked dailies and it took me a while to win 4 matches. Shit I barely won against Neutral Leon heaven and I had to double balanced man only to regain some sort of board control.

It did help that I had 3 foul tempest as tech for the old mirror against mid shadow.

I'm still mad she's not the monthly reward for July. I don't want to wait another month to grind.

>control blood
>lose to sword

Nigga what?

but i like dragon

i play everything but haven and forest

Just give me a list.

>memes
Jabberwock
otk windmill
otk sky dragon
I only know dragon because I play dragon

Last expansion was interesting.

Combination of Heavenly Aigis, Haven's 100% unremovable card, and crazy buffs to ramp dragon made other control decks basically useless. Midrange shadow has shamelessly overpowered cards, some got nerfed, still shamelessly overpowered. Then out of the smoke came Vengeance Blood with a balanced, but powerful archetype that was the best thing to happen in Shadowverse for a long time.

Now no one knows wtf is happening, but at the moment neutral aggro is a horrible cancer, though counters to it will probably become apparent soon.

In all seriousness this shouldn't be allowed.

>100g
is that a budget list? mind posting?

>card isn't animated irl
what the fuck is cygames doing

FIRE FIRE

I heard Seraph is good again. Anyone with a list?

The only thing interesting last expansion was Vengeance Blood. Stop saying it was good.

This expansion is a whole lot better by a fucking mile. Now if they only nerf Goblin Leader (which is obvious they will) and one more card that I'm not sure which one though, it will be the best of the rest.

It was for doing the achievement quickly. I don't have a list for you, but shouldn't be too hard to find a budget blood list somewhere

in current meta with lot of agro dirt rune became tier 1 deck and i'm not even kidding

Can I get some private matches here?
I need some of that gold!
Come smash my face please.

I remember an user asked for a picture of Garuda having tea. Some Japanese dude drew this recently.

It's alright, I guess. I don't have any vials to craft Oz, otherwise I'd make a Dirt Rune deck. Need to figure out how to fit Goblin Leader in my Blood.

Is goblin leader really the worst offender here? Why are people mad about a 3pp that has to live for three turns to have better value than just playing goblins?

hot slut

Its only good because if you can survive aggro neutral first 6 turns they usually run out of gas.

I've had about 75% winrate with this in masters (starting from 0 master score)
gl senpai

Literally every single neutral blood deck I've played against had turn 2 tove, turn 4 Alice and turn 5 Baphomet.
How is this even possible?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOM

What does the new Dirt look like? Is it only viable with Oz?

>Tfw still haven't pulled a physical Alice
Life is pain

A. Because Goblins it generates are literally free bodies.
B. Free bodies that get buffed by all the Neutralcraft shit that you play on t4 like Alice or Actress if you go second.
C. Goblin Leader is a must-answer card on the turn it comes down. Generating one free 1/2 on t3 is good value, getting another on t4 is when the game is already slipping away from you.

>Now if they only nerf Goblin Leader (which is obvious they will)
I can't believe people are complaining about an Ascetic Knight.

It's more neutral than control, but I've been having a lot of fun with this, only lost a couple of times to shadow

posto listo

How does this rune deck look.
Give suggestions how I could improve on it if you got any.
Tempting to use my animation orb on Wizardess also since Rune is the only viable deck that I find fun.

They believe in the heart of the cards.

No idea why my images keep flipping

Yeah I don't mind this meta too much honestly. Way better than the Shadow spam of ToG. Only thing that needs to be looked at is CoCK/Attendant. Neutralcraft is prone to just running out of gas aside from those, which makes it OK.

>still no Dark Alice meta deck
I crafted two of them. It's not fair

I got three from about 55 packs, should have saved more gold I guess.

Thanks Erika,
2/20

how much money have you spent on this game?

Just grab the cards and run.

replace professor with DoD or caprice
replace crafty warlock with that ambush follower

No but she helps a lot.

>more shadownigger meta
no thanks

$40 or $50 during DE when I was new. Haven't bought crystals since, despite being tempted.

0 shekels

I'm missing an Alice and a Lion, so the build is unoptimized. Won't bother sharing it.

>1st day of WD
Fucking Cygames fucking neutral holy shit what the fuck is this.

>2nd day of WD
I can't believe people are complaining about aggro neutral. They lose steam so easily anyway. Also lots of Control lists are showing up already.

Make up your minds people.

Anyone here not mind the abundance of neutral cards? Coming from other TCG like YGO or MTG, you often see splash able cards that everyone uses and it doesn't necessarily take the fun off the game(MST and Brainstorm comes to mind)

I love how basically everyone gets "faeries"

Is Spawn of the Abyss good?

>le shadownekker ptsd xd
hang yourself

Yes.

I bought a prebuilt during New Year's when they had the 600-crystal deal for like 4 dollars. Now I don't even play forest, money well spent.

even better since i got 2 alice 2 lion

It's an ascetic knight if ascetic knight kept making dudes and if rousing step instead had a curve fucking body you faggot

Very similar to my list, doesn't Temptress fuck up your Baphomets though?

Thanks Vampy, you were truly the ungest of bungas
3/20

I need a picture of Garuda and the Lion brofisting.

-1 taboos
-1 golem
+2 dod

No because after 1 day people are actually starting to LOOK and not just overreact. I've been playing control decks now and it edges the aggro stuff that are coming out of the woodwork.

It's a 1/2, how can you let it survive?

No he's meme. Literally a 8pp do nothing. Vial him and craft x3 Corpselord instead.

I like Neutralcraft because all the cards are cute.
Sword especially with Cinderella, Maisy and Bunny Attendant.
A lot better than staring at Eachtar and Abyss all day.

Forgot to mention, the queen vamps have bricked me too often so i swapped them out for 2x hungering horde

About $100 CAD or $75 USD. I hate farming for gold and i would rather get the decks that i want now.

People who spend money on this game tend to have more money than time.

Why didn't aliceposting catch on?

I want to give Cinderlella an illegitimate child

I bought the dragon, shadow and blood prebuilts, and 2 street fighter leaders (can't fucking stand Eris and Isabelle), and that's it. Depending on the new poll I might buy 2 or 3 more leaders.

Look at it like this: he's the only viable win condition for blood

Hero of Antiquity is safe to vial, right?

>replacing crafty warlock
>caprice
Stop.

The rabbit of big tattas, fat ass and many draws keeps my hand full while playing neutral sword.

the expansion hasn't even been out for 24 hours

If it's a Swordcraft child she's going to leave you.

Yes, it has.

I want to help Alice become an adult!

People love to complain, what did you expect.

What? She's not even related to midrange

>Open my pack from last night T2
>See this

As a kind user told me yesterday:
>Magic illusionist is not good. He's shit, he has always been shit. He can be at best an annoyance, and the enemy will be happy to kill him to eat your sigils on purpose. Drop that shit faggot.
Instead of calling him a faggot back I actually tried to drop illusionist. Turns out he was right. Drop magic illusionist, he's shit.

I'm using this deck.

Time for a Walfrid deck user

>no professor means you need less sigils
>caprice or DoD has synergy with Oz

>pick the early neutral engine
>slap dark alice
>then add a bunch of neutral bombs
also tos for memes

What do you change for Illusionist?

I want to .lick Otohime's feets.

so uuh
is dark alice just mordecai you play 1 turn earlier but comes with fucking lot of conditions