/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Still July 1st edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/16/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 trailer July 1st
youtube.com/watch?v=AFAISt3BMI8

>DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Mahiru

I love Junko!

I hope everyone had a great Hoshi's birthday!

Mugi!

Chiaki

I want Meaty to have a bdsm session with me while cosplaying as Tulpaman.
I want cosplaying Meaty to tie me up and whip my ass.
I want Meaty to choke me so hard that I get a Meaty tulpa.
I want Meaty tulpa to possess my body and make me kill 100 admirable artists.
I want to travel all around the world with Meaty tulpa searching for admirable artists and killing them violently.
I want my search to bring me back to the real Meaty.
I want Meaty tulpa to order me to kill the real Meaty as an impostor.
I want to put a knife to the real Meaty's throat and then freeze in panic as I see two Meatys at once.
I want to feel hesitation as the last trace of sanity left in me screams to not trust the Meaty's sweet-talking voice in my head.
I want my mind to get torn apart by all the contradictory feelings and leave me standing in front of Meaty confused and disoriented.
I want the real Meaty to use this moment of hesitation as an opportunity to pull the knife out of my hands and stab me in the throat.
As I bleed to death, the last thing I want to see is Meaty's beautiful face.

Reminder that Mahiru Koizumi is the best girl in Danganronpa
Post cute, happy or maybe even sexy Mahirus!
Chiaki, on the other hand, is trash

>no chiaki first post
You know what, i'll take it.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

What would he rate DR?

She was my first favorite

would be weird if I did another MONACA~!!! so soon, so I won't

Anyone up for baseball?

Monaca's panties!

a light 53 out of 11037

Best giri.

Stop making Monaka cry

How come danganronpa girls are 10/10 designs, while half the male cast is 1/10 too random, and the rest 5/10 designs?

No.

Is a 10/10 design!

I dunno

Nisa should've hired Ray Sipe to do the dub!

Probably because you prefer girls

When will they fire this hack Kazutaka Kodaka and hire his genius twin brother James Kodaka to write a true masterpiece?

R u avin a gigl there m8?

t waifufag

I would do many things to Ishimaru that aren't welcome in a school environment

>kiyo
>good

He exists purely for degenerate fujos to vent their frustrations so they stop torturing animals

What happened to her mom again

I guess my preference for big tits is getting pandered to. But i mean in general. Every girl has a clean and nice design, with perhaps Sakura, nursegirl and the brown girl in 2 as exceptions.

Some guys are passable too. Like Leon and Togami, as well as the MC's. But the rest is kinda messy. Especially the fat fuck and the kiddie yakuza.

Why would fujos even torture animals if they only like gay anime boys.

>Sakura
Fuck outta here.

The shittiest designs in the series are girls though. Tenko, Miu and Kotoko have terrible designs

Is Toko into vore?

Kirumi and Kiyo have the best designs in DRV3. The rest are either bland shit or straight up garbage.

>Tenko
>Miu
I wanted to tell you to fuck off but I can't, really. I feel like fundamentally they could work but they kind of look like a mish-mash of concepts as is

>taste this shit

Kirumi has the blandest design though. Just some generic anime maid number 535353.

A lot of the girls suffer from same face. At least with the guys it isn't as big of a problem, and they come in a much wider variety of body types, although there are still too many twinks.

Is vore tumblr's new meme fetish or something? Those faggots talk about it all the time.

>Miu
WANNA HAVE A GO, M8?!

Yeah. I love the characters but their designs are really messy

Appearance wise she looks really nice. It's the outfit. I feel like she could've had a nice design if they weren't so focused on making it stiff waifu school uniform BDSM shit

Yep

Most of the female characters pander to waifufags, while most of the male characters pander to husbandofags. You just don't notice the latter because you're not a fujo.

Not gonna lie, Toko, Peko and Celeste is extremely obnoxious designs and i hate their very existence.

I've also noted that their fans tend to be equally obnoxious and horrible people.

Vore and cannibalism are usually considered separate things

>hates vore and into vore on opposite sides of the spectrum
I can speak from experience that that's wrong.

The first two are alright but people who like Celeste's design must know nothing about lolita fashion. There's a reason she looks better in the gym suit

>being this mad
Oh you're that one tulpaman hater who calls him Kiyo thinking it's going to make people mad for some reason
Wanna talk about it user?

Kuzu ain't horrible though.

I want off this planet

I don't know what you're talking about but you sound like the AOF guy

>I've also noted that their fans tend to be equally obnoxious and horrible people
I wouldn't say obnoxious but I would definitely say there's an air of contrarianism for being a fan of a "non-standard" character around them. Kuzu doesn't count because he's also a fan of a normie character.

I need a DR2 version of this

Ass on face?

What are you talking about? Not that user but I'm a Tulpafag and I call him Kiyo on here. It's not like the Oma business

Never stated anywhere... apparently Jin dislikes cigarettes though, which implies thing, but it's just conjecture. I am curious though...

Ishimaru is pretty 10/10 in my book. If I had a husbando it'd be him.

Toko has a lot more fans after UDG, how is she a non-standard character?

Thank god saimeno user got btfo

I believe it's "antioumafag" and it's used by people(or one very autistic person) who get upset over trivial things like the difference between spelling it "Ouma" or "Oma."

Anime only friend.

Remember when we praised him as a hero when he fought off with Jess?

I love amacha!

We never did faggot

Did we?

No, I'm pretty sure that never happened.

I know but I noticed there's someone who hates him who also calls him that

t. Saimeno user

Who gives a fuck lets not autistically memorise people who hate a certain character like Omafags

Someone help Amani his face is melting

So what? He's not a very likable character outside of his specific fandom. Don't jewell up the place

Is it really autism? I think the guy who constantly answers Ouma posts (or even unrelated ones) with "Oma is shit" or something similar all the time is the true autismo.

>he's not very likable
>which means his fans torture animals
Okay ATF

Dead thread so here's a fun fact:
DR1 speedrun WR is currently 3 hours 59 minutes.

>people speedrun DR
What?

Nice try falseflagging Omafag

It's not one person.

You seem really upset someone made fun of fujos.

>the guy
That's where you're wrong, it's probably a load of different people who spontaneously decide to fish for (You)s. There's no conspiracy

DR1 sounds like such a boring game to speedrun
>Hold down skip dialogue button
>Sprint to where you need to go
>hold down skip dialogue button more
The only time it would require skill is shooting the right places during the trials

Not fujos.
It's Hato Moa's kind of demographic. Mostly women, but not necessarily fujos.

Only a retarded Omafag would deny the fact that your boy was Komaeda.

>oma
WHY OUMABROS

Please don't insult Komaeda

People speedrun anything these days.

Isn't teleporting around rooms faster?

Hoshifags and Tulpafags aren't really fujos. Husbandofaggotry isn't synonymous with fujoshit, just like how waifufaggotry doesn't imply /u/

I need a picture of a Tulpafag falseflagging as a crying Hoshibro falseflagging as an Oumafag now

I'm upset I got called a fujo for liking a male character actually

Yeah, the guys who do it I mean.

Everything seems to come back to Omafags/Oma regardless of how relevant they are to the topic

It was really easy to tell who they was in discussions and they got a really obnoxious attitude with their obssession over that boring ship

Why did Mondo kill the trap again? All i remember is him telling Mondo he's a trap and that's it.

Anti-Theoryfag?

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.

Autism

Chihiro said traps are gay

Yeah, back when she was on her endless stream of "why the fuck Maki need a man to have character development, I thought she was some badass lesbian who doesn't take shit from no one!!" episodes, Zeke BTFO'ED her pretty hard.

Chihiro said something about Mondo being strong and he got flashbacks to Daiya dying and sperged out

Because he also said that he wasn't afraid of his 'weakness' and wanted to face it, and improve his situation. That's the cross opposite of what Mondo's situation was like. He was 'supposed' to be the strong one, and he just snapped in the heat of the moment because he felt Chihiro was mocking him.