UnP/o/pular Opinions

UnP/o/pular Opinions

>R32 Skyline is the best looking of all the skylines

>I'm looking at you R34

>R33 Skyline is the best looking of all the Skylines

>I'm looking at you R34 and R32

Skylines are overrated and I'd rather have a Z.

Are they though? Skylines outside of the GT-Rs are still great.

this

I agree. I like the grille a lot more than the gaudy GT-R logo. Plus the S emblem is A E S T H E T I C af

The Crossfire is a good looking RWD car with Benz DNA

I think the Corolla Levin looks better than the Trueno despite being a big fan of popup headlights.

This is not an unpopular opinion.

This is an unpopular opinion. It is also an objectively wrong opinion.

it basically is a benz

that said I owned one for a year, god what an unreliable piece of shit. Just would not stay running, always something else new breakig

4 door skylines look better than the coupes

this is not incorrect

Drop the trans and v8 from the slk 55 and you got a winner

The Jeep Cherokee KL is not ugly

Fucking this

Tbh that's my favourite looking skyline

Veeky Forums's rabid hatred of muscle cars and american cars in general reeks of autism and honestly shuts them out from many experiences and I don't see the justification
vice-versa is also true for euro and jap cars

I want Skyline fanboys to kill themselves

You're objectively right, Nakazato.

But skyline wagons look even better

my man

This

This

This

Whats a good price point for a GTE in USD, ive been looking at some and they all seem to be priced above 9K

>GTE
$3000 is too much for a damn GTE

Cool story brahs, now post the tail lights.....

Hatchback Skyline, best Skyline

i like this i want this on the GTE

Mitsubishi makes decent cars.

>wrong

They MADE decent cars.

3rd gen >> 2nd >>> 4th >> 1st >>>> 6th >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5th

>posts one of the worst ones

yank dinghus detected

>Electric vehicles are a promising prospect and can be just as fun and rewarding as ICE vehicles.

BUT there needs to be a completely different approach in terms of legislation and design principle. There needs to be a light, cheap, rugged, user servicable EV. Think of an old VW Beetle revised to conform to 90s safety regulations, with an electric motor, solid suspension, and a hatch with folding rear seats.

There are plenty of people who are fed up with the "smartphone on wheels" shit that all manufacturers have fallen into.

>There are plenty of people who are fed up with the "smartphone on wheels" shit that all manufacturers have fallen into.
Yes, if by plenty you mean two - (You) and (Me). Nobody else seems to care based on the huge backorder list of the Model 3.

What's the point of a hatch on an old beetle? It doesn't have enough rear cargo space for that to really be useful, plus the seat folds up to a parcel shelf, so you'd have to either compromise structural rigidity even more by removing the parcel shelf or fold down the seat every time you use the hatch.

Since I've watched FreewaySpeedway this is my favorite too.

>Veeky Forums's rabid hatred of muscle cars and american cars in general
Are you sure ? I've learned a ton about American cars on Veeky Forums, disregard the few who make everything about a clan war.

>>R32 Skyline is the best looking of all the skylines
>un/o/pular

>hatred
>American cars

R30 with an FJ20ET is a best. Fuck you.

What I meant is that I want it to be super light, small and low tech, like the Beetle. Not literally the same body and frame.

>Snek is widely considered the best car by Veeky Forums
>Daily threads about musclecars and boat cars

Hello newfriend. That said, 99% of American cars are completely shit, ESPECIALLY muscle cars

How are you enjoying being back stateside?

I honestly think all the GT-Rs look bad. The R32 looks cool in pictures but once you see it IRL it's comically small and kinda retarded looking. The R34 just looks stupid from top to bottom. No one gives a shit abotu the R33 and the R35 looks like a CTS-V, lol.

The people who buy EV don't want to work on their cars. They use them as appliances and hate to break it to you but the enthusiast market is basically nothing in the overall budget.

>ae86 is worth the memetax
I see the tax as a barrier of entry for 18 year old "whats the best cheap drift missile brah" cunts.

no the best cheap drift missile is miata, ive been seeing them on craigslist now for as low as 600 running and driving

Maybe it will make a comeback. I have a feeling that within a few decades and maybe much sooner, gasoline and support for high tech vehicles will be completely unavailable.

>1990's Mustang front clip

Yeah nah.

The GT86 is fine.

I hate it

Maybe for the R33 and possibly the R32, but not for the R34 to be honest. Unless you get a GT-R body kit, then it definitely looks good.

>t. R34 4-door owner

4-door tail lights look good in their own special way :^)

I agree.

Why is that? Because Japan is awesome or because the USA is a shithole?

>Eclipse
That usually ends up on those "Top 10 worst cars ever made" lists

Sometimes you have to tell consumers what they want. Also I want a decent hatch EV without a million features that will quickly become lame and dated.

Mitsubishi does.

But your pic is of a chrysler built in Illinois.

CTS-V looks like a GT-R you retard. Concept models looked like the R35 2 year before the CTS debuted.

>The R32 looks cool in pictures but once you see it IRL it's comically small and kinda retarded looking

How wrong can you possibly be? What did you expect from a Japanese sports car from the late 80s?

Oldsmobile should be brought back

What does o think of the Alero?
I see a few from time to time and they don't look too bad.

55mph national highway speed limit

OVER THE LINE

100% this
I just love the r33

Iunno about Veeky Forums but in my experience they're not good cars, if you've ever driven a Grand Am from the same era you're basically driving an Alero
Of course if you take good care of it and do some mods (Of which there aren't many) you can make it into a decent car
Don't know why you would t b h but if you want one don't let me discourage you, just be aware that you're buying the dying breath of Oldsmobile

Both of those are correct

死ね

>Buying an underpowered, early 80's Toyota because you saw a Chinese cartoon man drift, so you're going to do the same thing too.
>Not buying an early 2000's rear-drive Lexus/Altezza, designed by the same designer of the AE86, except it has all the bells and whistles of an actual vehicle and can actual drift stock.
Shhhh, don't let the plebs know.

Sorry Hiro I don't speak or read moon rune

People who obsess about v6 vs v8 are faggots

I would rather have a Lexus than any other luxury brand for reliability and cheaper maintenance alone.

That's just a Nissan stagea with an R34 front flip, headlights, and probably an RB26DETT. But yes, it's pure KINO. Thinking about importing one to store while they're still cheap, and doing the same conversion as shown here.

Are you fucking retarded?

Damn. Really wish I had a reason to leave this hellhole too.