Red & Black

A red car with black rims is unarguably the nicest colour combination. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNsjQCBPUe0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black rims on anything

yellow super car with white rims

wheels

>not a black muscle car with black rims

Red + Gold

eet a deek maine

That looks like literal aids, are you by chance 12?

I used to be.

sup Ronald

White and gold a best

Just looks like the car has no wheels

white and anything looks better than red and black too

when 1 car says all that needs to be said

the red looks ok but the green and blue just make it look like a toy car

pure

>midnight purple

>Not mentioning the GOAT: White on white on white

red is definitely my favorite of the colors

yeah thats good too

I was going to get the gold TS-10s but pulled the trigger on the silvers. Gold on red works for some cars but not all. With black you can't see any detail in the rim.

t. ghetto man

I always appreciated gray paint, bronze wheels. Prefer a gun metal gray car but this is somewhat what I am talking about.

I'm more partial to the Black/Bronze look; nowhere as tacky as gold, but far more eloquent than chrome or a color finish.

this

hello fellow midnightpurplefag

Yeah, and then they'll black out the badges, and the tail lights, and the windows, and other accents and before you know it, it's roached out.

It would be nice if people could just stop at the wheels and windows.

>Half-raised headlights in a fucking game

What even is this?

You made the right choice, homie.

Gran turismo 6. You can flash the lights. The picture is just taken as they are moving.

Thank god

I feel like it really only works on a select group of cars (mostly the cars from Nippon) and really only with Volk rims.

Just my opinion tho

You were dying for a chance to post it huh ?

Yeah lotus colors only work on Japanese cars.
Definitely.

White car black rims = GOD

This and grey + black rims

You couldn't have picked a better picture than one in gt6 with trashy wheels?

gold bbs > anything else

Black wheels don't look bad, but they make the shape of the wheel invisible. White wheels look awesome in combination with pretty much any color and you can actually see what the wheel looks like.

Black on bronze or Gunmetal on silver.

At first glance it looks like there cheap Steelies, black rims a shit

Is plastidipping rims Veeky Forums-approved?

Most people will shit on it but that's because most plastidip users are retarded and do a shit job applying it or even with the wheels still on the car. Take your time, do it right, and it'll come out ok. It won't be as good as paint or powdercoat obviously but it also cost many times less and is easy to DIY and you can take it back off later if you don't like it.

The company I'm currently working for has a deal with a local automotive parts shop so I get a good dozen percent off of almost everything. And I have a set of scratched stock rims with snow tires for my 86 in case it snows here, because you lose your license for a year or someshit when they catch you with summer tires on snow or ice. By scratched I mean it looks like they've been lying on the floor face down, the scratches are very tiny. I guess this is the perfect opportunity to try this.

Do it. I put Vintage Gold on my shitbox over 2 years ago and it still looks decent. One of the best parts about plastidip is that you can "patch" it just by cleaning it and spraying more right over any nicks or holes. Make sure to use a whole can for each wheel, the thicker the better.

everyone either absolutely loves it or absolutely hates it
stock offset is boring tho

>stock offset
?????

Not just skylines

Get that hood painted my guy

The paint is shit but I do kinda like it black. If you look at it in good light it has a cherry pearl in it which I really like. I do plan to get it painted but I haven't decided whether to go back to silver or put the same black pearl but newer on it. Pic related, not the same but very similar.

I'd paint silver tbqh

sry i assumed you mean dip the stock wheels
dip is ok as long as you take your time and understand it has a limited life span

mcdonaldsmobile

Red on alloys

>I drive a Pontiac and I'm not a douche said no one ever

That's a Holden famalamadingdong

>Black wheels

Why do people do this? Pay all this money for nice wheels and have them in black, You cannot see them, A nice silver is good on any colour.

red and black is like the calling card of the basic bitch of men who try to hard real hard but are giant pussies. Other traits include
> bike chain necklaces
> tapout shirts
> Listening to "see you again",
>listening to rap rock,
> being a bully
>telling kids in high school to meet you after school gets out to settle some score
> failing out of English 1000 in college
>Not taking off your sunglasses inside because of religion reasons bruh
> being that guy to get the cops called to a house party for drugs then ratting on everyone else saying " not my drugs officer"
>taking a shit and not flushing
>asking for a light and pocketing the lighter
>jay walking and then getting mad at drivers
>calling honda drivers gay while taking hands off wheel to air jerk off going 60 on the interstate
>having a "crew"

Colored rims is one of the tackiest, nigger-rich things you can do to a car. I can't find a single example in this thread that actually looks better than what the stock wheels were.

What about the 911s or the Miura where they are stock

Red on your DD is a meme. If you pull into work in a red car you're automatically a faggot unless it's a nice car.

The common rule is:

10k-40k car = silver/black/white car with silver wheels - don't make your shitbox more pretentious than it is

40k-70k - now you are in the territory of being allowed to do black with black wheels or white with black wheels

70k-300k - you can probably do any color at this price point

Black on Black on Black.

Red car + bronze wheels = best tier
Red car + dark grey/silver wheels = second best tier
Red car + pitch black wheels = hovercraft tier

more red + bronze

black on silver faggots

>jersey plates

Objectively best combo is your mom's car + fluoro rattlecan'd rims

Wonder what happened to the JDM hero with the GTO? He was a nice guy

This
Your silver shitbox goes with any color of rims and you should be proud

I beg to differ.

never thought I'd think an Rx3 looked nicer than an Rx7 until this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=rNsjQCBPUe0

Is that your tires? its fucking digusting. Shine that shit up fag. how much you get those rims? going to get gold.

Is this the GT rims? its fucking sexy

Is that ninja?

Yeah boi, though i do like bronze too. Anything thats not chrome really, too flashy.

You people are all idiots.

ugly

Almost right, but wrong

Red and Black two tone paint is the best combo

White car + gold/bronze rims

I've seen Bronze work well on dark green cars, as well

greypaint, bronze wheels, red interior is the classiest combo

get your eyes checked

>>

>2017
>black rims

Wrong car

>red cars
have fun with your tickets speedboy

Light blue and balck is the only correct choice. Mainly either Miami blue from Porsche or Nitrous blue from Ford.

Too lazy to shine them up. This was when I first got them installed. The 18x8 TS10s cost me 320$ each.

Orange + Black is better

I mean if you're an edgy 13 year old.

Found the nigger.

Looks like shit

samefag shill

Christ, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you, but this. White and black with red accents is my fetish.