Grand Tour Season 2 Trailer

Season 2 Looks like it could be better than Season 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_NRSoVncJQ

I couldn't even finish season 1, it was boring as fuck

>mfw people are still mass downvoting every new Top Gear youtube video because MUH CLARKSON
Top Gear is worse now but Chris Harris on Cars>anything those three shitheads ever did

Chris Harris is boring af tho

Season 2 should be much better. Season 1 was them figuring out how the fuck the wanted to run the show so a lot of it was scripted and they felt like they need to meet certain demands and get a certain number of laughs.
Hopefully they'll loosen up now and it'll start to become more real and therefore more funny.

Honestly Season 1 wasn't any less exciting than regular old top gear. But it was dry and more fake and that should be better this season.

I sent Hammond on a bike. I'm excited.

The studio was probably the most let down part of the first season. The military ground hog day skit was definitely the weakest episode of the whole series. This looks definitely more promising if they focus on the driving. I have heard people here complain they don't use old bangers as often however the challenge is what makes it interesting in my mind and half functioning scraps add to the difficulty.

what's the significance of the monkey?
i haven't watched any grand tour yet

It's just a shitty trailer with LE WACKY MONKEY and an annoying famous rock song. The actual footage in the trailer looked fun, though.

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it

You now remember the gun episode.

Diversity quota.

the best specials were always the "find and old shitheap on the local market and beat the fuck out of it"

the africa special is still one of the finest things ever.

The Argentina one had potential too till it got cut short because of clarkson being physically incapable of not stirring up shit

The Argie special was cut short because Argies are sub humans who can't accept that they fucking lost the war and the fucking Falklands is British.

to be fair, I hear there was also some shit stirring on the part of some local politician, who incited the mob for brownie points

Pretty excited for it DESU. My daughter doesn't care about cars, but she loves watching this show with me :)

Bolivia special is still my favorite.

I stopped giving a shit about these clowns when Musk called them out on the bullshit.

do they have laugh tracks for the americans now?

I don't though because I never watched it.

it's the best by far. it is pure gold.

Best specials always were "buy beaters and go in that far away place", that's why Bolivia, Botswana and Vietnam are the best ones.

Hell GT's Namibia is this and I found it one of the show's best pieces so far, they should just stop with contrived set ups and just let things low naturally.

okay nigger