You can customize your momo wheels now

still overpriced but what would Veeky Forums make?

Other urls found in this thread:

momo.com/en-us/mymomo/
youtube.com/watch?v=vY4G3ZIPn6U
youtu.be/zBYmtMJ-ylk?t=4m33s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

momo.com/en-us/mymomo/

>overprice
>that
Boy. I forget I share a board with a bunch of poor incels, neets, and weak homosexuals.
Get a job, fool. Broke ass.
If you can't afford to simply buy this, right then and there, any time of the year then you fucked up in life.
Lacking. Sad

For a steering wheel yes it is you bus riding shitposter

I get it, but 700 for a wheel that has literally nothing on it? Its a bit too much.

sparco wheel of comparable quality that i put on my track day car was $200

XD

Huh... these look like the $35 wheels at o'rilley.... i think ill stick with those and save the $500+ for more useful things like rims and tires

At this point rhere are so many momo knockoffs that people think its fake before its real. Like rolex.

Wow, user, you're so cool and creative.

$700+ on a barebones steering wheel when there’s no advantage over cheaper brands? It’s not like performance parts where the function of a cheaper brand could be worse than a more expensive one; the steering wheel literally just clicks in place and turns.

Elitism at its finest.

are they fucking serious with these prices? and i mean the non custom ones
you can get personal/nardi for like $350, why the fuck would you buy momo for $550?

>no tan/brown
>no polished alu
garbidge

is it even possible to get a decent steering wheel for less than $100? thats the same price of replacing my hydraulic tappets or getting a new back box.

fml i wish i had money

>It’s not like performance parts where the function of a cheaper brand could be worse than a more expensive one; the steering wheel literally just clicks in place and turns.

you are wrong
anybody who had a cheapo steering wheel will tell you that
there is a difference between some cheapo nrg and a proper italian wheel

something used

Something doesn't cease to be overpriced just because you can afford it, dumbass

just reproduce the Bennetoon fgts

nothing in your current lineup is worth $800

I'm getting a Twingo vibe from that.

simon says get rid of that steering wheel

Simon a shit

>momo.com/en-us/mymomo/

I like the benetton colors, just not on the steering wheel. but that wheel looks better than the previous one. That one was gay af

>I can afford to spend $100 on a can of Sprite
>This means it's not overpriced!

>anybody who had a cheapo steering wheel will tell you that

YOU are wrong.
The steel is of no more greater quality than a cheapass wheel you could get anywhere else.
LITERALLY just a metal plate with a metal tube around it, and some leather stitched on (as if leather is worth anything these days)

>can spend a grand on performance parts
>OR, spend a grand on giving another company free advertisement by putting their brandname on my steering wheel

hmmmmm

Let him be, is a mad momofag.

he's probably mad there's no actual reason to get a momo over anything else

youtube.com/watch?v=vY4G3ZIPn6U
try to do the same with a nardi or something
now fuck off kid

nice projection, all of my cars have stock steering wheels

What actual improvements does that “Italian” wheel have over the “cheapo”? “Feel” is so subjective and isn’t anything to actually count. I’m talking about actual performance benefits.

Like said, it’s metal and plastic/leather/suede/etc. there’s nothing that makes one specifically better than the other.

I can be a Paganifag without owning a Pagani you inbred fuckwit.

That wheel is clearly aged. You see holes in the leather, rubbed off grip, and even marker writing on the steel. 0/10 shitty bait.

youtu.be/zBYmtMJ-ylk?t=4m33s
what now retard?

Well I guess these not paid shills convinced me to spend seven-hundred and sixty-four United States Dollars (USD) on a CNC milled piece of metal, strapped in Genuine™ Leather.

How did I ever drive fast without one before!
Good thing you only need to work for one-hundred and five hours to afford it, huh Anonymous?

What a fantastic investment. Please, do not let my previous doubts deter you from making such a sound purchase.

your sarcasm convinced me, there no point buying anything from a decent brand, it's just elitism

by all means you should go on ebay and buy the cheapest wheel you can find, please get one and then go full throttle in the corner
after all there is no difference

Or, here’s a thought, I could go just as fast with my STOCK wheel. Its impossible to drive faster or slower with a different one.

>Alcantara
>Premium option +48$

I'm not poor but 700$ for a steering wheel that has no sirbags, and no media controls is kinda retarded.

$700 is overpriced but you can get a much better wheel for around $180-$350.

Whatever you faggots do don't buy an "ebay" wheel. That includes grip royal, DND, and NRG

>no airbags
>no media controls
>aftermarket steering wheel

dumb ass

Case in point.
Poorfags.

Probably an ok thread to ask in
How much should I look to pay for a good condition period correct wheel for my 80s meme car
The factory optional ones start at 300 and the in house tuning ones are about 500

Can I get one with an airbag, I like my ribcage

nice wheel google shill /s

>changing all the yellow bits to red costs more than 300$ extra

Holy shit what a fantastic waste, you'd be better off buying the regular one at 230 and then paying someone another 100 to change the bits around for you.

>buying a lightweight and ultra durable racing wheel
>expecting it to have luxury features

A true nigger at heart.

>racing wheel
>meant for a race car
>that has a harness, bucket seat, and a roll cage
>WAAAAAAAAH WHERES MY AIRBAG

Go to the street section for steering wheels you pleb bitch this isn't for you.

Airbags are a population control scheme.

That would stay clean for like a week, lol

Stop cumming on yours, dumb faggot.

What are the purposes of these wheels? What advantages do they offer?

Feels good man.
Literally

hipster faggot shit

Change the god awful wheels you get with most cars older than 10 years

Underrated

I like how you already made the most valid point and yet these fags are still literally arguing about the most expensive wheel available vs a Chinese eBay wheel. Like, what the fuck?

>le you're poor because you don't overpay for shit

Shitty bait, most every upperclass rich person is careful with their money when it comes to frivolities. Only faggots that got rich by chance or didn't earn their money don't care which usually results in them becoming poorfags.

you think that many people on Veeky Forums do ANY kind of actual racing and have harnesses? no, they don't.

>alcantara steering wheel
I really hope you guys don’t do this

ikr

r8 m8s

9/10
i don't recommend googling it

>i can't have this
yea. no ain't paying $700 for a piece of sheet metal